Thread: Should I stay rogue or go warr (Endgame)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Should I stay rogue or go warr (Endgame)

Ive been debating whether I should stay rogue or go ward. I like pvp but I also hate getting 1 shotted and i'm geared. Whats your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devrail View Post
    Ive been debating whether I should stay rogue or go ward. I like pvp but I also hate getting 1 shotted and i'm geared. Whats your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Definitely Go Warrior. They are the most OP class currently at endgame. Everyone is climbing over each other to party with a warrior for PVE and PVP. Our Juggernaut skill is amazing and never ever breaks in PVE or PVP now. We make rogues look so silly. When rogues hit us with 65 to 70 percent crit rate.....it feels like a little tickle.

STG has increased the damage of rogues and mages so so slow compared to how much they increase our armor. Look at the new mythic weapon. Astronomical increase in armor compared to the old bulwark. I frankly feel sorry for rogues. What a bunch of under-powered losers.
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 10-27-2015 at 10:18 PM.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Definitely Go Warrior. They are the most OP class currently at endgame. Everyone is climbing over each other to party with a warrior for PVE and PVP. Our Juggernaut skill is amazing and never ever breaks in PVE or PVP now. We make rogues look so silly. When rogues hit us with 65 to 70 percent crit rate.....it feels like a little tickle.

STG has increased the damage of rogues and mages so so slow compared to how much they increase our armor. Look at the new mythic weapon. Astronomical increase in armor compared to the old bulwark. I frankly feel sorry for rogues. What a bunch of under-powered losers.
    Hahahaha, the win in this post is just too much!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Best reply of the year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I left my warrior under my bed. I go for mage and rogue.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I am a warrior and its really hard to run maps without a rogue or mage. It takes forever to kill a boss as warrior and we're not as strong as people think. I'm switching to a mage. Trust me so many people are warrior, everyone needs a mage and rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hahaha! Nice one