Thread: My thoughts on Tank buffs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default My thoughts on Tank buffs

New bulwark procs when tanks hit people instead of the opposite intended it does 100-250 dmg on proc! I vs rogues and they hit 2-5k dmg with bow proc alone constantly.

Then you have stats on the new mythics. You give rogue op crit and dmg. Now they hit 60% crit easy if not 70%. Like ok ok sure if they give so much crit sure tanks will get good stats. Mage gets 7 dmg bonus and armor bonus on proc. Basically adds 30 dmg. Ok sure.
    Then Tanks. We get less armor on two of our shields. Barely 30+ on the other too. Health is the same but dmg is boosted(like lol shield not bonesaw) and especially with new rogue and Mage damage this makes our case MUCH worse.

Sts I recommend since no stat recommendations have been made. Boost armor on the new bulwark to around 400-440 armor* this will be around the lvl difference in range and also maybe give us a chance at mages atleast. Our huffs break in 3-5 hits as tanks and I have 8.7k health and 3.1k armor. Then add at least 100 more health or 200. Rogues are catching up and with there high damage any tank can get one comboed by barely 2 shots without nekro. Wit 4-6 hits depending. Then buff jugg or vb idc which pls. Vb in 46 clash we die instantly. And jugg takes too long for cooldown and breaks easy as pie. Nekro shield reflects more damage.

I hope some changes are made. No nerfs intended just a little or decent buff to tanks because atm there's no way we will win. Unless your super rich with full grand rein blood or elo gems which(I myself think no tank will get) so please buff. Or atleast just fix shield stats to something similar.
    Last edited by Justg; 10-22-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franocazzzo For This Useful Post: