Thread: My thoughts on Tank buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default My thoughts on Tank buffs

New bulwark procs when tanks hit people instead of the opposite intended it does 100-250 dmg on proc! I vs rogues and they hit 2-5k dmg with bow proc alone constantly.

Then you have stats on the new mythics. You give rogue op crit and dmg. Now they hit 60% crit easy if not 70%. Like ok ok sure if they give so much crit sure tanks will get good stats. Mage gets 7 dmg bonus and armor bonus on proc. Basically adds 30 dmg. Ok sure.
    Then Tanks. We get less armor on two of our shields. Barely 30+ on the other too. Health is the same but dmg is boosted(like lol shield not bonesaw) and especially with new rogue and Mage damage this makes our case MUCH worse.

Sts I recommend since no stat recommendations have been made. Boost armor on the new bulwark to around 400-440 armor* this will be around the lvl difference in range and also maybe give us a chance at mages atleast. Our huffs break in 3-5 hits as tanks and I have 8.7k health and 3.1k armor. Then add at least 100 more health or 200. Rogues are catching up and with there high damage any tank can get one comboed by barely 2 shots without nekro. Wit 4-6 hits depending. Then buff jugg or vb idc which pls. Vb in 46 clash we die instantly. And jugg takes too long for cooldown and breaks easy as pie. Nekro shield reflects more damage.

I hope some changes are made. No nerfs intended just a little or decent buff to tanks because atm there's no way we will win. Unless your super rich with full grand rein blood or elo gems which(I myself think no tank will get) so please buff. Or atleast just fix shield stats to something similar.
    Last edited by Justg; 10-22-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franocazzzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bro i totaly agree now warriors are really bad jugg needs to get fixed even mobs in pve are braking it lol fix jugg and give us better stat i sow rogues with 2.3k armor lmao i did vs with a mage he had no ring only the new gun he killed me alot!! Fix warriors skills!!! Or give us a better stat!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariohekmat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm against all nerfing....Honestly I'm intrigued by the creativity that was put into these new weapons love the bow proc I call it Drone Strike... But I'm a toothless tiger against mages and rogues my jug break almost instantly and as the longest skill on all toons to cool down its sucks Vengeful blood skill is useless with the armor we have 3k armor you still die like paper.. The way the new bulwark proc is not fair why couldn't it stack like elon gun for mages... Term "Juggernaut!" Is an unstopable force... True juggernaut is the mage arcane shield... No nerfing of any weapon or toon just fix jug and its everlasting CD time 45 sec is a joke...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rustygun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I'm guessing that wars no longer scream "food" when the see sorc in pvp.
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post
    So true. Unless it's a certain Mage :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

All say "Food!" Not only tanks... And saying food does not justify the imbalance with juggernaut skill even fixing jug may not cut it with low armor and DMG on tanks I also feel cheated not getting a bonesaw for holoween somthing all tanks look farward to.. Why give us 4 type of same weapon would have been better with daggs+ bow.... Gun+ staff.... Axe + bulwark....
    Last edited by Justg; 10-23-2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I'm very sorry for break it to you but a specific ugly nameless mage is on the loose and kills every tank with his big legendary weapon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I'm very sorry for break it to you but a specific ugly nameless mage is on the loose and kills every tank with his big legendary weapon.
    Big mythic xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Definition of JUGGERNAUT. 1. chiefly British : a large heavy truck. 2. : a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rustygun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post
    Definition of JUGGERNAUT. 1. chiefly British : a large heavy truck. 2. : a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path
    This skill does Not display such a definition.. It doesn't even add Damage to skill..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i dont know about all this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hi can a dev or a moderator comment about this? Thank you. All of you just avoid these threads and it's really annoying when you create a game but can not really take care of the problems with it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

This issue has been going on for a long time, how is it you're still complaining? Most of gave up on the war made other toons. Get the hint they aren't really focused on war. Get with the program or give it up. My first character was a war I realized it was dragging my team down with low DPs and useless taunt. You should be thinking about how to be useful in pve rather than complaining about getting your butt whooped in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The bottom line is there is clear imbalance between classes. The really sad thing is this is nothing new! At this point Sts either doesn't care or is not reading that many many threads posted related to this. No one is asking for tanks to dominate any other class we are simply asking for a balanced class system. There is no way possible that any developer that actually plays this game can not see this for themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Making another toon is another option but not fair to ones personal prefrence... And yes its obvious tanks are on sts ignore list pertaining to these issues.. I heard lots talk about threads been taken down or somthing to that effect but a decent thread should not be overlooked there shouldn't be any favorites regarding toons. This imbalance is bad for business not everbody want another toon they rather quit game...