Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rogues Glintstone set ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    If you check the announcement in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hic-Gear-Stats!
    you will see that the rogue set actually has the announced ground effect (showcased in the thread on a warrior), whereas the warrior set has currently a different one. I'd assume that the warrior set is bugged.
    As for the stats, the damage loss aside as it is was clear in advance that there will be a big loss there, it really is a matter of gems/jewels you one uses. I have seen some players who have actually used eye gems and they do have over 5000 health and about 1700 mana. Ofc those eye gems are extremely expensive and out of reach for 99% of the players, which brings us back to the failed jewel system. The latter and the failure to optimize/make efficient the warrior class being the 2 main issues in the game currently.
    I agree 110%. I'm a huge supporter of wanting improvement with warrior class.

Yes, sts showed us the stats inadvance, and while i agree using eyes to make up for the lack of stats, but the majority of the players worked (or are working) hard to achieve this set, cannot afford eyes to make up for the lack of HP and mana. Like i have said the trap is fun, but the lack of HP and mana is underwhelming.

Also the trap does not stun for 4 seconds (like stated in the link you provided) was looking for that link ty
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I Wish they wouldn't use swirling, flashing and overly bright light effects. There are many players who suffer from migraines and seizures. Features like this are inconsiderate at best, and dangerous at worst.
    I would rather see a ground effect like the vigilant pavis or arcane ring halo seen in opening post. At the very least, toning down the brightness on the rogues' ground effect would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-23-2015 at 07:30 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I agree, the rogue glintstone set's ground effect is blinding. It's like Paracelsus Stone's glow the first time they released it! Hate that it's recycled from the effects of the event bane items too (Elondrian Ward, Cleansing Stone, Necronomnomicon, Orb of Ursume)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

[IMG][/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by dbl; 10-23-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

All these visual effects have become utterly annoying and give me headaches. If you ask me, most of them should be removed. For example the arcane ring one.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

It would be nice if STS would tell us the released product will be different than previously reported. There have been changes in a few areas, unfortunately the Glinstone stats remain the same.

The brightness could definitely be toned down a bit and I agree the Rogue effect is pathetic compared to the warrior and mage. All three effects are basic recolors of other ground effects.....

Following are screenshots of all information concerning Glimtstone Mythic gear posted by various sts employees.

[
    Last edited by Sfubi; 10-23-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I figured the ground effect would actually have something to do with 'glintstones.'

Maybe crystals sprouting from the ground around your character?

Name:  crystal.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  48.2 KB
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 10-23-2015 at 06:34 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    screw the halo lol fix the stats on rogue set lol
    The set is fine , any more damage upgrades and this game is done for warriors to even survive from rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dbl View Post
    [img][/img]

sent from my sm-n920t using tapatalk 2

rip p.v.p visbility

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol crazy it shows fine on my side

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

A town full of players with full crafted glintstone set would be so bright you could use your screen as a torch

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    A town full of players with full crafted glintstone set would be so bright you could use your screen as a torch
    Haha + add their para gems shining and ethyl.

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Rogues Glintstone set ..

Quote Originally Posted by Amvulpix View Post
    The set is fine , any more damage upgrades and this game is done for warriors to even survive from rogues
    Notice he said stats, not damage. The glintstone set's damage isn't THAT bad, considering the skill trade-off. It's the hp and mana that's utterly laughable. 4.2k hp and 1.3k mana, on a full 7/7/7 dex glintstone set, is sad, just sad. Rogues already spam mana potions like crazy. And they have the short end of the stick on these sets being useless in pvp.

Now, I realize that these adjustments are due to the balance we're trying to achieve here. With the warrior set and weap being focused on taunting and tanking, rogues are now likely to include a tank in a party for survivability. However, 4.2k hp is a ridiculous amount of health in current maps. I'm not looking for anything close to what we have right now, with rogues being half tanks. I think and increase of 200-300 hp and mana would be great, given the amount of hard work (or gold, mostly) these sets entail. That would bring up health to 4.4-4.5k which is what non-planar pendant users would have right now. And the mana up to 1.5k (lol), which would be greatly appreciated considering that we have no mana-repleneshing skills and rely solely on spamming potions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Yesterday I started to do the orcslayer quests and i managed to finish. I'm going ahead to craft the myth helm after the Haloween event. But I don't know how armor and helm can work together with mana that low. I would burn 80% of my mana using one simple combo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Yesterday I started to do the orcslayer quests and i managed to finish. I'm going ahead to craft the myth helm after the Haloween event. But I don't know how armor and helm can work together with mana that low. I would burn 80% of my mana using one simple combo.
    You'll be fine if you only use the glintstone helm and armor. They're both good pieces, with a substantial damage and armor increase. My gripe is STS designed the quest so that you need to finish both ring and amulet to get to the armor.

If orc fangs remain at a steady price of 30k a piece, crafting the whole glintstone set would cost one 15.75M in 525 orc fangs alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I agree 110%. I'm a huge supporter of wanting improvement with warrior class.

Yes, sts showed us the stats inadvance, and while i agree using eyes to make up for the lack of stats, but the majority of the players worked (or are working) hard to achieve this set, cannot afford eyes to make up for the lack of HP and mana. Like i have said the trap is fun, but the lack of HP and mana is underwhelming.

Also the trap does not stun for 4 seconds (like stated in the link you provided) was looking for that link ty
    To add to my previous post, if we indeed needed eyes to make up for the lack of HP and mana on the glintstone set.

15.75m in orc fangs + 6-9 eyes @ 4m (low estimate) each = GG stash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    You'll be fine if you only use the glintstone helm and armor. They're both good pieces, with a substantial damage and armor increase. My gripe is STS designed the quest so that you need to finish both ring and amulet to get to the armor.

If orc fangs remain at a steady price of 30k a piece, crafting the whole glintstone set would cost one 15.75M in 525 orc fangs alone.

I'm asking myself same question. I would like to choose what piece I want from the glinstone set, it should've been implemented from the starters but nothing to do right now about it. Actually it might be something, besides asking for crappy updates like respec weekend, plat sale weekend, double nothing weekend or whatever people think to do these days . How about a double fangs weekend ? Since everybody lacks farming fangs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I'm asking myself same question. I would like to choose what piece I want from the glinstone set, it should've been implemented from the starters but nothing to do right now about it. Actually it might be something, besides asking for crappy updates like respec weekend, plat sale weekend, double nothing weekend or whatever people think to do these days . How about a double fangs weekend ? Since everybody lacks farming fangs.
    The mythic set's piece order is like that because it's an artificial time sink. The higher the lack of meaningful content in a game, the more of those time sinks you'll see (eg. jewels). It's common sense that most people would solely go for helm and armor if there were such an option available.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    The mythic set's piece order is like that because it's an artificial time sink. The higher the lack of meaningful content in a game, the more of those time sinks you'll see (eg. jewels). It's common sense that most people would solely go for helm and armor if there were such an option available.
    "lack of meaningful content" is spot on. This season is full of artificial bottlenecks for gear, which is not even worth it. Even the events are not very exciting. The only reason the forum is not full of complaints about the Halloween event is that they at least gave us a new mythic weapon (smart move there).

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    This makes me really wonder what is in store for us next season, if the point of the current expansion is to farm 1-2 elite maps over and over in order to complete the glintstone set and jewel it. It had better be good.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post: