Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Proly this is the solution of missing items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default Proly this is the solution of missing items

Well I think, most of us ignored this small elix, who would care about a elix that stop shadow minions to attract, but I suddenly notice this -

Name:  Pl for.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  103.3 KB

and small sarcastic type smile of Cinco.

I won't say I'm the first to see any additional shadow boss in the pyramid starship,but I had to discover it and it's drops by myself, it drops Int weapons the weapons that can make u reach really rich overnight, I've seen the drops elite Keeper's staff, shield, str shield etc and the drop rate ain't as high as shadows bosses in conventional maps. Let me clarify that also does not mean that The main boss in that map i'e Gurgox does not drop this,but that really hard and time consuming and we don't have proof to justify that so there's ifs and buts.

there are item dropping patters like This additional boss in pyramid starship drops mostly int weaps, overlord drops mostly str weaps, map 1-2 are mostly feasible for dex weaps, shlds etc

So what's next?
    Additional boss do spawn in the wrath of overlord and may drops something different and missing items in CS ( I didn't farm this one, because im not a plat giant and ppls like to go traditional way, they dont wanna try different) so farmers get ready to farm some real valuable items.

Most proly (I have not checked) there may spwan shadow boss too in the hidden pyramid & may drop dex helm along with in the 5th map additional shadow boss, (wooooooooooooow)well that does not mean T'paxx does not drops that but I already justified.

Happy farming, les solve the probable mystry that was made by cinco and grind some some sets to rock in pvp.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-23-2015 at 07:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This info was known by some of us since first days. You can see few parties farming only these shadows over and over. Unfortunately the helms are missing, as you can notice from them dropping even in orange and green rarity, but just limited to khafra and mynas. We already talked to cinco about this, he was the one who originally told us to farm these shadows and maps 3 to 5 in general. He is aware of the bug, i was expecting it to be fixed already, i don't know what's taking him so long.

Inviato dal mio Transformer TF101G con Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I did specially mentioned that I was not the first to see, top of that not discovered tday farming for sometime, Peoples are now farming Pyramid Starship but never seen to farm the 5th map. Well I should be still the person who discovered Cincos mystory by myself ;P after Cinco. Bravo.

and I understand sorry to reveal hardcore farming secret that could make some specific peoples multi -tulti -meillioner. rather I like all the peoples running with sets.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-23-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Don't get it wrong, i think it's good to have more people farming the real maps, map 1 and 2 aren't supposed to be a good farm spot, soon the loot there will have very low value.

The problem is that the loot system is still bugged, there's many parties farming overlord as well, he takes 30 seconds to kill with a pro party.Same goes for gurgox.Many are complaining of them having too many hp, but the problem is not the bosses, the problem is the players using the new elites, talons especially, that may be great for pvp but are basically ultra slow and useless in pve. With a full lust party in dex / int the bosses die in the blink of an eye.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loganayr View Post
    Don't get it wrong, i think it's good to have more people farming the real maps, map 1 and 2 aren't supposed to be a good farm spot, soon the loot there will have very low value.

The problem is that the loot system is still bugged, there's many parties farming overlord as well, he takes 30 seconds to kill with a pro party.Same goes for gurgox.Many are complaining of them having too many hp, but the problem is not the bosses, the problem is the players using the new elites, talons especially, that may be great for pvp but are basically ultra slow and useless in pve. With a full lust party in dex / int the bosses die in the blink of an eye.

ya most of the part is true, some words like hiccups, "pro party" mostly the pro party is defined by elix dude, huh. It's true that old parties have the advantage of knowing things better but they are the most elix intense too, it's noting wrong though, thats what i called like hiccups, one thing I just wondering how u come to the conclusion that that new elites are ultraslow than lust, it's ain't correct at all, because new elites have more damage too, whereas it's applicable. new elites have longbow too, which is cheaper than talons.

There's one more reason, there are still some items which are pretty valuable that drops in 1-2 maps,like guardian, sentinel armors, so if peoples are getting those items easily pretty compared to 3-5 bosses, then they ofc hesitate to farm the rest of the maps which are pretty much harder in term of everything, u farm whole one map for one boss (Excluding additional) and u run 1 run for so many bosses in 1-2 so until the drops from here liquidated enough, we cant expect much farming on the rest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    Well I should be still the person who discovered Cincos mystory by myself ;P after Cinco. Bravo.
    I know lots of people who discovered this before you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You are right on elix kind of ruining the balance, however, without taking into account elix or not elix, what i define a pro party in pve is a party geared toward speed since you do pve for farming and the faster you kill a boss the more runs, the more chances at loot. The new elites are plain weaker damage wise, you probably didn't do a full compare,especially if you consider not just raw stats but the added bonus to lust as well.

Just as an example, the new most damaging dex weapon for pve is the sunblessed bow that has less damage compared to a lust bow in a full set,and way less crit.

I made tests to see the actual damage output, autoshooting on prisoners in hidden pyramid. The result was lust bow set dealing 600 average normal damage, critting 1200. Sunblessed was dealing less than 500 average, critting less and only for 1000. Shotty and blaster were dealing a pitiful 400 average with crits of 900. Talons were just depressing.

So yeah, the pve addicts obviously still prefer lust in pve maps over new elites, which is a must have if you plan on farming overlord or gurgox for hours. I hope helms are fixed, hoping that with the possible set bonus the new sets will be at least very close to lust, becoming viable for pve too, because right now they are pvp only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    I know lots of people who discovered this before you.
    Now read this -

I won't say I'm the first to see any additional shadow boss in the pyramid starship,but I had to discover it and it's drops by myself,
    also read in bold -
    Well I should be still the person who discovered Cincos mystory by myself ;P after Cinco. Bravo.
    I said it in the context that they have been told by cinco, while what I said.

I really don't get this mentality, I opened up something hot and good topic for everyone with proper justification & clarifications, and peoples try to decline that, May I asked if ya know this (most probably) then y don't bother to public this things for good for everyone, probably because keeping this things secret would make it way much more viable for earning pyramid of gold.

Also the way u claimed that like u know everything about me and even the moment I get to know u was doing dinner with me. :O
    Last edited by Waug; 10-23-2015 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You are right on elix kind of ruining the balance, however, without taking into account elix or not elix, what i define a pro party in pve is a party geared toward speed since you do pve for farming and the faster you kill a boss the more runs, the more chances at loot. The new elites are plain weaker damage wise, you probably didn't do a full compare,especially if you consider not just raw stats but the added bonus to lust as well.

Just as an example, the new most damaging dex weapon for pve is the sunblessed bow that has less damage compared to a lust bow in a full set,and way less crit.

I made tests to see the actual damage output, autoshooting on prisoners in hidden pyramid. The result was lust bow set dealing 600 average normal damage, critting 1200. Sunblessed was dealing less than 500 average, critting less and only for 1000. Shotty and blaster were dealing a pitiful 400 average with crits of 900. Talons were just depressing.

So yeah, the pve addicts obviously still prefer lust in pve maps over new elites, which is a must have if you plan on farming overlord or gurgox for hours. I hope helms are fixed, hoping that with the possible set bonus the new sets will be at least very close to lust, becoming viable for pve too, because right now they are pvp only.

No offense this is common mistake, Skills have more role on dealing damage than auto, here's comes the overall damage output, new elites win this even without making set value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Opest sorry but your comment makes me smile. I'm a pve addict myself, it's obvious i know that output is based off skills. What makes me smile is that your comment implies that you assume skill damage doesn't scale off base damage.

Obviously, auto attack is based off base damage when you look at the single hit. You're messing up dps with base damage. Of course skills are based off base damage and not dps, however i obviously tested on single hits damage.

I think you are a bit confused, it's pointless teaching you here, just go into a locked map and test whatever skills you want with full lust set and new elite weapons. I already did it, you will notice the same increment % in damage as you would see with just auto attacking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Opest sorry but your comment makes me smile. I'm a pve addict myself, it's obvious i know that output is based off skills. What makes me smile is that your comment implies that you assume skill damage doesn't scale off base damage.

Obviously, auto attack is based off base damage when you look at the single hit. You're messing up dps with base damage. Of course skills are based off base damage and not dps, however i obviously tested on single hits damage.

I think you are a bit confused, it's pointless teaching you here, just go into a locked map and test whatever skills you want with full lust set and new elite weapons. I already did it, you will notice the same increment % in damage as you would see with just auto attacking.

I didnot even talk about single thing about dps, and u bring dps into this. I talked about skill, the skill damage that have nothing to do with dps neither with auto attack of weapons The skill damage varies with gear and attribute points,the better gear u have, the damage get better of all ur available skills that do have damage, that's what I meant, it's totally justified what I said, just look ur skill damage values again and then talk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Wow, i thought you had better knowledge since i know you do videos too.It's shocking to see you actually don't know lol.

I'll try to make it simple since you obviously do not understand.
    1) get 2 birds.
    2) give them same stats.Until now, the skill damage is the same.
    3) give 1 bird the new elites, the other bird a full lust set.
    4) the bird with lust set has more crit, more dps, more BASE damage(weapon damage)
    5) Skill damage will be different between the 2 birds because, they have same stats, but lust bird has more BASE damage, which is 1 of the stats that makes skill damage. Since all the other stats are the same on the 2 birds, the only relevant change for skill damage will be base damage.
    6) if you still do not understand, do it on your bird. Get into a locked map and check skills. I made tests into frozen nightmares, good because the big yetis have lots of hp and you can test all you want.
    7) if you still don't understand, i give up.

LOL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

There's way too much to read in this. Can someone give me like 1 sentence summary on what this is about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

i give up.

ya pls do that, I have justified already lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    There's way too much to read in this. Can someone give me like 1 sentence summary on what this is about.
    Something about Persian cats. I think OPest got a new cat, but other people are jealous now.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LEVEL ONE For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post
    Something about Persian cats. I think OPest got a new cat, but other people are jealous now.
    Oh word. Tell him I said meow

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post

5 plat elix (3 plat in guild hall) makes shadow guys not attack, and more bosses to spawn. Also farm maps 3,4,5.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Taccori For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taccori View Post
    5 plat elix (3 plat in guild hall) makes shadow guys not attack, and more bosses to spawn. Also farm maps 3,4,5.
    then opest says auto damage doesnt contribute to skill damage while logan says it does
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Never said that autodamage contributes to skill damage. I said that base damage does and that i had made tests on normal attacks to see how base damage applied to new weapons compared to old ones. I guess it's too hard of a concept to understand.

Anyway map5 just dropped elite scimitar, it's the map with highest rate till now apparently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

i dont think base damage is someone to base off skill damage from
    compare a l77 lust sword and l60 strongman mace
    they both have nearly the same base damage but the skill damage is much higher on lust sword

although in most situation higher base damage = higher skill damage
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙