Thread: Mythic Armour Quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Mythic Armour Quest?

So recently there was an update which included a new quest. Can someone please give me the details about this? Such as the location of the quests, the requirements that are needed to do/complete this quest, reward, and anything else. Thank you in advance, if you know anything please reply to this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hic-Gear-Stats!

This thread shows the stats of the Glintstone Mythic set.

The newly-released Mythic armor quest is the last part of tje quest to obtain all pieces of the Glintstone set. To unlock the Glintstone set quest you first need to complete the quest to obtain the Legendary Orcslaying gear. If you don't already know, speak to Artificer Rovohn at the upper left corner of Garetta for this quest. Once you've crafted all the pieces of the Orcslaying gear he will give you the Glintstone set quest in the following order: Helm->Ring->Amulet->Armor.

Seems like even those who read forums can't piece together all this information even though it's been explained at regular intervals... I can understand why there's so much confusion in game about this quest. Hope this clears things up.
    Thank you for this concise info, I play this game since 2013 with long intervals and yes many things in AL is like "Casa Nostra" everybody knows but rarely somebody writes details about it (for example this mythic gear and planar pendant quest on forums finding some WHOLE information is just impossible CMIIW )
    The another thing is many details are overlooked in the game itself, especially about quests , only outlines mentioned, seems they assume that everyone knows about them. This "lack of item/quest info" about this game really bothers me.I know about wiki of AL and I know also it's not updated if not abandoned.
    This mythic quests started to sound like myth instead mythic

Can you please extend your post including requirements of these items? that'd make a nice reference, btw where do you get mythic weapon quest? Is weapon a part of this tiresome quest chain or can only be looted thru crates? (as I see a lot of lvl46 mythic weapons on CS)
    I still didn't complete nomerite helm and trying to decide if it's worth to efforts or not (meanwhile trying to find quest info on planar pendant).
    Last edited by Areef; 10-24-2015 at 09:40 AM.