Thread: free plats...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Smile free plats...

pls make klass and shazbot give plats too...as their loot drop...so everyone can open locks..and buys plat pets....idk about drop rate ..but pls make it happen....:-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ternuk For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Sure crash economy more more plat for plat farmers gg
    No...

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

They used to do that as a Daily Blessing (PL equivalent of Shazbot or Klaas). They stopped because people would make multiple characters, and open blessings on each character until they got a lot of plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ternuk View Post
    pls make klass and shazbot give plats too...as their loot drop...so everyone can open locks..and buys plat pets....idk about drop rate ..but pls make it happen....:-)
    I hope you do realize that it'd ruin the economy if they did implement this.
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronexia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    They used to do that as a Daily Blessing (PL equivalent of Shazbot or Klaas). They stopped because people would make multiple characters, and open blessings on each character until they got a lot of plat.
    Yes, I remember the toon armies! Some players had 100+ characters just to exploit the free plat.

Sigh, people always ruin good intentions.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

and lets put oprah on steroids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Yes, I remember the toon armies! Some players had 100+ characters just to exploit the free plat.

Sigh, people always ruin good intentions.
    This is why we can't have nice things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

is somebody talking about economy ? Arlor's current economical status look like a 3rd world country, power groups manipulating market against their native public, f2p'ers!, labor/time costs nothing to zero in this game, it is deeply saddening, what I see is 3000 necropolis tokens (which could be earned only insanely buying energy kits crafting wouldn't be enough) hardly can be converted to 250k-300k (cinder, ash sets)! duh ,is that because are they obtained w/o platinum? I think so, It's because it is a manipulated economy, I see endgame beggars/conmen all around in Arlor everyday. The status of f2p'ers is thin ice, I hardly see anybody use ankhs, Ankhs/respec scrolls are ridiculously expensive compared to buying power of ppl. People still selling harvest horns 12k and buying wheats 3-10k depending on time of day like a charity job current event gold tier pet sold 70k (slobber) but what is possible to buy w/ platinum is overpriced like sky and soil compared to ppl's income. So if distributing some drops of ocean will hurt economy then bring it on really wouldn't be worse than now.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Areef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah...I agree with what Areef says...the game is too hard for non platinum users

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I Agree ! Also I don't have SNS in my stable. STS, what are you waiting? Let us get SNS from Klaas too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I Agree ! Also I don't have SNS in my stable. STS, what are you waiting? Let us get SNS from Klaas too.
    Titanium, I see your satire reference , nobody says game shouldn't be challanging, but ATM people just doing dailies trying to farm some and loggin' off, this is something weird.

let me explain you one of my day in Arlor, btw endgame warrior, spent 1500+ plat in the game, got so-so stats, 7500 health. 2400 armor, 600 dmg 570dps, all pinkies other than mythic belt, AT, VB, SS, JUG, HOR with this build planars cannot run, arena cannot run, starting from nordr cannot run any elites at all, what I'm doing like most of players doing is twisting fingers and waiting reroll elixir from Klaas, doing simple runs, dailies, farming misty grotto even not touching pakuna all, what I get 1 or 2 notable gems every day (in CS 6-7k gold that's all) as a result of approx 6 hours of playing. Nomerite helm quest is with me since one month without a progress, as long as you run maps you hardly earn money but mostly losing, you might think then why I'm still playing as because game is great, graphics are nice, accessible from every device there are many great people in game they are great features ofc and I for my name really thankful to people who brought it including longtime players like you, but gears of this game started to move very slow, a mythic weapon lvl41 with 250 plus health, 150 plus armor, costing $90 real world money , I am ofc capable to buy it, but something inside says me there is something wrong with this,
    on other hand what people earns as a result of in game labor, worth really miserable gold (last flagship for f2p'er is dragonite bar ATM)
    there is an ongoing event and endgame players leave when they see paracelsous boss. for me this sounds really weird and sign of something not in place.

I don't support the idea of rogues ruling this game either, rolling up a rouge costs even more, I have one lvl41+ rogue and it's paper, making it somehow content, need to unload 10mil gold if not more, what I say is this game with such quality graphics, mostly smooth gameplay, tied to a good story base, could have attracted more motivation and care from players as well as from producers. And If you are a status-quo supporter, be my guest, It's perfectly OK for me to see satire inspired responses while I only express my wish to have this game little bit more playable.

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Areef View Post
    Titanium, I see your satire reference , nobody says game shouldn't be challanging, but ATM people just doing dailies trying to farm some and loggin' off, this is something weird.

let me explain you one of my day in Arlor, btw endgame warrior, spent 1500+ plat in the game, got so-so stats, 7500 health. 2400 armor, 600 dmg 570dps, all pinkies other than mythic belt, AT, VB, SS, JUG, HOR with this build planars cannot run, arena cannot run, starting from nordr cannot run any elites at all, what I'm doing like most of players doing is twisting fingers and waiting reroll elixir from Klaas, doing simple runs, dailies, farming misty grotto even not touching pakuna all, what I get 1 or 2 notable gems every day (in CS 6-7k gold that's all) as a result of approx 6 hours of playing. Nomerite helm quest is with me since one month without a progress, as long as you run maps you hardly earn money but mostly losing, you might think then why I'm still playing as because game is great, graphics are nice, accessible from every device there are many great people in game they are great features ofc and I for my name really thankful to people who brought it including longtime players like you, but gears of this game started to move very slow, a mythic weapon lvl41 with 250 plus health, 150 plus armor, costing $90 real world money , I am ofc capable to buy it, but something inside says me there is something wrong with this,
    on other hand what people earns as a result of in game labor, worth really miserable gold (last flagship for f2p'er is dragonite bar ATM)
    there is an ongoing event and endgame players leave when they see paracelsous boss. for me this sounds really weird and sign of something not in place.

I don't support the idea of rogues ruling this game either, rolling up a rouge costs even more, I have one lvl41+ rogue and it's paper, making it somehow content, need to unload 10mil gold if not more, what I say is this game with such quality graphics, mostly smooth gameplay, tied to a good story base, could have attracted more motivation and care from players as well as from producers. And If you are a status-quo supporter, be my guest, It's perfectly OK for me to see satire inspired responses while I only express my wish to have this game little bit more playable.
    BTW BTW.
    Maybe tanks are worst class in pve but with good skills and GOOD friends you'll always find party for planar tombs arena. Some people can find it weird but yes i take war for arena hey my friends also need farm and earn money. IDC about their gear Lol , game is fun and enjoy it with friends
    One more BTW .
    You don't need platinum to have good , average gear. All what you need to do is... Farm. Yeah you read it good farm If you have a 41 Lvl rogue then go exp it to 46 get Terra bow , padded helm, forager armor or slater armor, impressive ring and prospector amu. ( or arcane ring, planar pend from you war if you have ) its very good cheap gear for rogue. If you can afford better then buy. Join guild where they are focused on run elite, rengol maps , arena , tombs etc etc ... You'll see a difference in getting parties as a rogue. One more option is go few times arena, tombs, elites random and you'll get many good friends faster than you think! I had all legendary gear and my best pet was nilbog and gyrm( got in goblin event ) now you can add me in game and see my char, i not maxed out but i doing well. I not plat user if you ask.
    Good luck with farming.
    Last btw.
    My main char is warrior

<Forgiveness>

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

making multiple chars for plat...wont help them as they waste so much time doing all their chars..i hv 3 chars each class....and its tiring when event comes and I hv to take all of them to gold tier....
    what I said is 1-2 plat just the way the ankhs drops..so atleast the people who cant buy plats get a fair chance to open locks.... and btw opening lock doesnt mean sure loot....and there are plat pets too....i collect pets....but I cant get the plat pets....1-2 plat with rare drop wont hurt anybody....and everyones happy....:-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ternuk View Post
    making multiple chars for plat...wont help them as they waste so much time doing all their chars..i hv 3 chars each class....and its tiring when event comes and I hv to take all of them to gold tier....
    what I said is 1-2 plat just the way the ankhs drops..so atleast the people who cant buy plats get a fair chance to open locks.... and btw opening lock doesnt mean sure loot....and there are plat pets too....i collect pets....but I cant get the plat pets....1-2 plat with rare drop wont hurt anybody....and everyones happy....:-)
    Waste of time? If there's a chance to get plats without buying with real money, I'd do it no matter what, lol jk. All I have to do is just make an alt toon in the same account as my main toon. Create a toon > Go to Shazbot > Get plats *yay!* > Delete toon > Repeat. It isn't a waste of time especially when you know how to skip the tutorials too (I don't know how just to be clear about that. But I do heard some people know how to do so!)

So yeah, most probably will lead to plat farming. Correct me if I'm wrong. Peace

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaxxo View Post
    Waste of time? If there's a chance to get plats without buying with real money, I'd do it no matter what, lol jk. All I have to do is just make an alt toon in the same account as my main toon. Create a toon > Go to Shazbot > Get plats *yay!* > Delete toon > Repeat. It isn't a waste of time especially when you know how to skip the tutorials too (I don't know how just to be clear about that. But I do heard some people know how to do so!)

So yeah, most probably will lead to plat farming. Correct me if I'm wrong. Peace
    Even if they make it 1-5 plat it will hurt so much? Chance is random same as get luck Lix
    Or create new NPC which will give you plat every 16 hours ( we have 8 and 12 ). It will not hurt that much IMO.
    Make this NPC maybe in kraag so players need get to kraag for plat. Plat farmers will be to lazy to get to kraag for 1-5 plat Lol.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

make a toon...shazbot...no plat....nooo.....)
    repeat ...no plat....nooooo...)
    leave it open ur real char.....shazbot ...plats.....yay....(wasted so much time on the new toons...,lol)
    it ll be a matter of luck...making it the rarest of drops....:-D