Thread: Maybe a bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Maybe a bug?

I have mystery set and rift set both on my bear and both have requirement of 157/158 str. My base str is 144 so when I unequip all items I have 144 str so shouldn't be able to wear either without lower items to boost first. I have both sets setup as presets so I can switch sets quickly. All fine so far.

If I'm naked and use the shortcut to equip mystery set it says I can't cos I don't meet requirements. But if I do the same to equip rift it let's me equip no problem. But both have the same requirements.

Any explanation for this? Is the requirement for rift actually lower than it says? If so then I'd like to know exactly what it is so I can respec for more dex!
    Leiver ~ Str/Dex Bear ~ Level 51
    ScoobySnak ~ Pure Int Mage ~ Level 45
    ProfessorPing ~ Pure Dex Bird ~ Level 30
    >>> I'm on the SRINGY list <<<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leiver View Post
    I have mystery set and rift set both on my bear and both have requirement of 157/158 str. My base str is 144 so when I unequip all items I have 144 str so shouldn't be able to wear either without lower items to boost first. I have both sets setup as presets so I can switch sets quickly. All fine so far.

If I'm naked and use the shortcut to equip mystery set it says I can't cos I don't meet requirements. But if I do the same to equip rift it let's me equip no problem. But both have the same requirements.

Any explanation for this? Is the requirement for rift actually lower than it says? If so then I'd like to know exactly what it is so I can respec for more dex!
    So the requirement for the mystery set is 157 strength and the requirement for the rift is 158? If so, then while wearing the rift, you have the required strength to switch to the mystery, but once wearing the mystery gear, your strength decreases or does not meet the rift strength requirements. You must have some sort of interchangeable boost gear between the two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    So the requirement for the mystery set is 157 strength and the requirement for the rift is 158? If so, then while wearing the rift, you have the required strength to switch to the mystery, but once wearing the mystery gear, your strength decreases or does not meet the rift strength requirements. You must have some sort of interchangeable boost gear between the two.
    No, that is not what I meant.

When I am wearing either my str is over requirement and I can change between the two no problem.

When I am not wearing any equipment my str is 144 so I should need boost to equip either set.

From naked I cannot equip mystery which has 157 str req but I CAN equip rift which has 158 str req, even though I only have 144 str

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why are u reporting this if it helps u save gold? Just wondering.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Some people are honest and want to know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i believe that one of the rift items only requires 154 str? while all of the mystery require 157. and the loadouts are someone glitchy and do some weird things. I reported it a while back. anyway i think that thats why you are able to equip rift but not mystery. also rift items give +11 Str each while mystery only gives +8 each as well..
    You'll find me in-game on these two

>>>LVL 10 Ahelper<<<
    >LVL 65 Zeusofire<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azulflame View Post
    Why are u reporting this if it helps u save gold? Just wondering.
    Answer to your question in my first post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiver View Post
    Is the requirement for rift actually lower than it says? If so then I'd like to know exactly what it is so I can respec for more dex!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

For loadouts, whether your stat meets the requirements is calculated as if you already have the +STAT from your equipment. So if your STR is 140 and you need STR=147 to wear Armor, but Armor gives you +7 STR, the loadout will let you wear it. You only have to meet the requirement to save the loadout.

If, however, you have STR=139, you won't make it without a second loadout or wearing something that boosts your STR before you tap the loadout.

Star light, star bright...