Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of Azefekie (Runazeisback)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default Return of Azefekie (Runazeisback)

Hello Pocket Legends community! I have recently returned to the greatest game to hit your mobile device. With my return I once again have players saying they "own" me. I am now creating a thread to allow these players to post their proof. Please refrain from any trolling, this thread is simply for players to post screen shots of beating me 1v1 to 10. I am truly honored that after so long of playing this #1 pvp/ctf based game that i still have so many fans.

Cheers Runazeisback
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azefekie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Welcome back Ani-Will-...!

Was missing laughing on you dude!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Aze ain't aniwill but azi ain't anything less than aniwill either, good catch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

There's a difference between being arrogant and stating facts. Shawn simply states facts. Aniwill is just an arrogant random. I've known Shawn and have been one of his guildies for a long time, he's one of the best mages out there.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post

? Who is Ani-Will?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I beat azefieke but its because he wasn't wearing elites like the other people. I was wearing orange gear when I did this to him, I assume he was in pinks or purples. I need a elite wand, just 1 elite to stay ranked number 1 at this game. I can't kill elite people with orange gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-Will-Kill View Post
    I beat azefieke but its because he wasn't wearing elites like the other people. I was wearing orange gear when I did this to him, I assume he was in pinks or purples. I need a elite wand, just 1 elite to stay ranked number 1 at this game. I can't kill elite people with orange gear
    Please if you have screen shots post them sir or refrain from posting on this thread. There will always be players who claim what they can never do.

Cheers Runazeisback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    Please if you have screen shots post them sir or refrain from posting on this thread. There will always be players who claim what they can never do.

Cheers Runazeisback
    I beat you

in my dreams.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I farmed you irl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Such confidence azefieke, sometimes when people hit their heads to hard they forget they ever hit their heads. In this case I won in such a traumitic way it seems as if you've convinced yourself that you did not lose. I never really think of taking screenshots of beating a specific player as everyone knows I don't lose so there's nothing for me to prove. Aze when we meet again hopefully this time you can remember, my ign is Aniwillkill ill see you around my friend. I'm only going to do this to show specifically to you who the best is, it's all I can gain from defeating a player is third acknowledgment of my skill

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ani-Will-Kill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Such confidence azefieke, sometimes when people hit their heads to hard they forget they ever hit their heads. In this case I won in such a traumitic way it seems as if you've convinced yourself that you did not lose. I never really think of taking screenshots of beating a specific player as everyone knows I don't lose so there's nothing for me to prove. Aze when we meet again hopefully this time you can remember, my ign is Aniwillkill ill see you around my friend. I'm only going to do this to show specifically to you who the best is, it's all I can gain from defeating a player is third acknowledgment of my skill
    Hahahahah bravo. You just made my day.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

no one even knows who you are Ani...for someone claiming to be the best my only question is do you have a tournament shield? Or have you ever participated in a PL tournament? We are aware new players are still coming to this wonderful game and we welcome you Ani!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello Pocket Legends community! I have recently returned to the greatest game to hit your mobile device. With my return I once again have players saying they "own" me. I am now creating a thread to allow these players to post their proof. Please refrain from any trolling, this thread is simply for players to post screen shots of beating me 1v1 to 10. I am truly honored that after so long of playing this #1 pvp/ctf based game that i still have so many fans.

Cheers Runazeisback
    Just need one to come back for the old trio.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Iaintcuard For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Lmao Aze love you dude and you know I always consider you one of the best mages, but this comment is solid

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

all me right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

no one even knows who you are Ani...for someone claiming to be the best my only question is do you have a tournament shield? Or have you ever participated in a PL tournament? We are aware new players are still coming to this wonderful game and we welcome you Ani!
    well aze, u have no idea who is ani, some ppls compare ani with alterra queen, some ppls compare with devs with enormous states and rumor is that ani beated cloudwater to 10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

No matter if he's so over-confident but this post is simply hilarious!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iaintcuard View Post
    Just need one to come back for the old trio.
    Those are old days of PL but i wish he was back too
    Glad to see you're still around bro
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Time to make new Gen pvp pros. Time to let the old retire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in