Thread: help please :( <3

Baesa, Caloocan, Philippines, Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default help please :( <3

Uhmmm so hello guys i just want to ask some advices from you guys coz i dont really know what to do :3 so i started playing arcane legends for a almost a year and i became very addicted with this game and i already know that its not rigth anymore coz its makes me feel angry easier,i font eat in the rigth time and i also started using real money to get some stuffs so i decided to stop playing arcane legends although its very tough for me but i know its is the rigth way and the only way i spend all my money so that i dont have any reason to comeback and play . So i did it i stop playing AL for 9 months and i already move on with it but in this month i tried to look at spacetime studios forum to check what happening and im very fascinated with the new updates that is happening and it gives me some reason to play again but i dont know how to adjust again in this game with no money i dont really know so if you have any advices or with the people with good heart to help me start over again im accepting guys.
    sorry for my bad english bros
    #arcane legends players never dies \m/

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Dont play arcane legends, this game only spend time and money and you can be a addicted and waste hours of time for nothing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I've stopped being addicted two years ago. I'm still around but at my own leisure . Haven't spent a single dime on the game and I always have time to eat. It's more of a impulse control kind of situation

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I only see that this game turns people into antisocial who feel " powerful" in a game that does not give anything good in real life, This game dont makes me a boss in my job, or a god . What I win to spend 1000 dollars on this game? that when I die, I know that everything I did was waste time. I have friends who became skinny and not ate or slept for making events that made ​​me change my mind about arcane legends . But well like me no matter what others think, everyone is free to damage your life as you want. I'm just saying what I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Do what ive done. Delete the game from every single device you have. And i know that your mind goes to installing the game again but before you do, think about the reasons why you deleted it. That does the trick for me, hope it does for you too. However this blasted forum is still too addicting xD
    Inactive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Playing AL for fun is good but getting addicted to it really fatal...!!!
    I have been playing this game from May 2015 i was greedy to get arcane ring but used to play 4-5hrs in a day before expansion. After expansion price of shard & fossil dropped which made me more greedy thinking that i can earn it easily so, started spending 10-12hrs in a day farming tooths & master chests. It made me so addictive forgetting friends in real life & my duties too.
    It took me long time to bounce back in real life till i got my ring, planar pendant & nekro.
    Now i have almost lost 50% of interest on this game & have started to move on in real life 'cause afterall its just a game for entertaintment in life not Life itself

My suggestion :-

1. If u r willing to spend money on this game make sure that u r spending your money on nothing. Better save it & buy what u really need most in real life. If u still feel like spending it on game make sure u have limit on it coz i have played many RPG's with in-app purchases & i have witnessed many of my friends & other players being completely broken in real life by spending too much of money on games.

2. If u fell that u ll be addicted again to this game just Uninstall the game & dont ever install it...!!!
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 10-26-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

I think it's about time for this.......
    Name:  Dr-Phil-Show-1.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  16.2 KB

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post: