Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drakeula is so difficult

Junior Member FalstadWildhammer's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Drakeula is so difficult

Even with a full 4 member team, Drakeula and his bats hurt so MUCH that within thirty seconds we are all dead. And within a minute the players leave one by one because of annoyance.

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to kill Drakeula?
    IGN-Falstadus-Level-22-Guild-The Arcane Legend
    IGN-Zernhul-Level-24-Guild-The Banished.
    Obeoderadra-Level-14-Guild-None

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FalstadWildhammer View Post
    Even with a full 4 member team, Drakeula and his bats hurt so MUCH that within thirty seconds we are all dead. And within a minute the players leave one by one because of annoyance.

I am going to guess you aren't endgame yet?
    At end-game drakula is considerabally easier. Truly the only way to play at low level events is to invest 300k-1m to run thorough them easily. Ofc since the general population fo twinks don't solo, you rarely get a pt capable of taking down them.

Either way thes best way to take down drakula is have a tank aggro the bats, and then a mage time shift em. meanwhile everyone else try and focus only drakula

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Don't know the best way ,but I do know how to survive longer as a mage. Stay as close as you can to drac. Also as stated above a warrior pulling agro and everyone throwing heals as much as possible. This is all my opinion of course .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

at any level ,rogue solo can easily kill him, just need fair gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avshow View Post
    at any level ,rogue solo can easily kill him, just need fair gears

Yep Drakeula aint so tough i solo it & myself have seen many rogues soloing it.
    But, since last few days i witnessed tanks asking for help to kill him. It really is confusing, while rogues can kill drakeula solo with 0 deaths y is it hard fo tanks ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I solo Drakeula with my level 8, 10 & 46 sorcerer, and I've never died. Only have died from para this event. I'm not sure how you are going about it, but your strategy is either flawed or you have really bad gear.

I just run circles around him and shoot with my gun and fire & lightning skills. I keep circling around him the whole time. Whenever I get hit and my health drops below 75%, I use a health potion. Usually it will take 5-10 health potions before I can kill him. I'm not sure of the best warrior strategy, but with warrior high armor and health, I don't see how he kills you. Do you use health potions? Horn? Heal yourself when you get hit and you won't die. It's not like he can one hit you or something. Even at end game he only hits for about 20% of my health.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

what i can say about it is, drakeula relatively more difficult than last year,

because in this year, as a mage, you can't survive drakeula continuous normal hit combo (unavoidable) with just potions, if you're only using pink gears,

last year, i had no problem fighting him with necroptic or living armors
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-29-2015 at 04:26 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

At endgame as well at twinks for a rogue it vry easy. I solo him when my pt leaves at twink lvl nd once i soloed him ( the other player was jst standing and watch :/)

What i do is exactly what energizeric said i circle him shot aimed nox pierce when i see redzone below me. Use heal packs when not stunned nd use potions when stuns..

If bats r too much i try going in front of him and shotting. It takes 20-30 sec to kill him.

My gears r dev pot, eerie bru, ancient pot set, frostbitten bru all grand fire gemmed. Nd water gemmed. Pet is slobber.. My twink is lvl 15.

Drak hits a lit harder in endgame bt nt that hard that it can one hit u.

I did say buy gud gears nd a good pet( slobber is cheap nw) nd kill him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Its para who is hard this year. Though i think the mobs r more of a problen than para if u solo him.

I die when the mobs spawn. Para is easy i jst use kelvin bt die when mobs spawn :/ so ya overall he is hard.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FalstadWildhammer View Post

The best way to kill it is to have atleast aoe skill and like wat the others are saying circle then nuke it its just a matter of phasing ur self. Im a twink 10 and i wud rather solo drak and para much more easier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I have 31 twink with perfect bow, myth and para ring and I find Draco ridiculously difficult, let alone Para, who knocks me down with his first attack.

I am thinking to proceed to 36, any experience on this level? The scaling is ridiculous - up to 15 it's a breeze and 31 is almost impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    I have 31 twink with perfect bow, myth and para ring and I find Draco ridiculously difficult, let alone Para, who knocks me down with his first attack.

I am thinking to proceed to 36, any experience on this level? The scaling is ridiculous - up to 15 it's a breeze and 31 is almost impossible.
    Ya it is the same in all event 26-31 is the hardest lvl for events imo. Better make a endgame lvl 41+ player or a twink below lvl 20.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

All event bosses are hard at the middle levels. That's due to the flawed scaling in this game. Things are much easier at endgame and at low twink levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Drakeula is a blood sucking boss and Paracelsus an ankh sucking boss.
    Last edited by Titanium; 10-29-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Drakeula is a blood sucking boss and Paracelsus and ankh sucking boss.
    the truth has been spoken.

Drak is hard anyway. lastyear, this year, it is hard. The only way to defeat him is to bring the sun to necropolis :-p. or maybe he will just glow.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

750dmg 4k hp mage(not that good ik) spamming pots still cant kill drak solo...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Notice that the bats cannot go the entire distance of the Drakeula "arena" area. Bats from one side will reset if you go to the other side... (He spawns a max of 10 bats)

Notice that Drake does not charge if you stay close to him...

Notice that Drake's fuzzy bat thing stops moving about a second before it does the attack...

Notice that Drake is stunnable.

Notice that he does his coffin right after his fuzzy bat thing.

And yes, I hate Para dragon's skellies. Super annoying.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

If u really have a problem killing him i would recommend to use necro nom nomicon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    I am going to guess you aren't endgame yet?
    At end-game drakula is considerabally easier. Truly the only way to play at low level events is to invest 300k-1m to run thorough them easily. Ofc since the general population fo twinks don't solo, you rarely get a pt capable of taking down them.

Either way thes best way to take down drakula is have a tank aggro the bats, and then a mage time shift em. meanwhile everyone else try and focus only drakula
    Don't need to exaggerate xD I can solo on any class with 100k, at most, gear. Probably less too, a mage of mine even has rare armor and epic amulet.

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I solo Drakeula with my level 8, 10 & 46 sorcerer, and I've never died. Only have died from para this event. I'm not sure how you are going about it, but your strategy is either flawed or you have really bad gear.

I just run circles around him and shoot with my gun and fire & lightning skills. I keep circling around him the whole time. Whenever I get hit and my health drops below 75%, I use a health potion. Usually it will take 5-10 health potions before I can kill him. I'm not sure of the best warrior strategy, but with warrior high armor and health, I don't see how he kills you. Do you use health potions? Horn? Heal yourself when you get hit and you won't die. It's not like he can one hit you or something. Even at end game he only hits for about 20% of my health.
    Generally low level players, or people who are quite new to the game, can't always gear themselves up with good or half decent legendaries. I remember when I first started playing, that I only used the gear I picked up from mobs (I wanted to save up for that mysterious Leprechaun Pendant...), and just every boss was almost impossible to beat - no surprises here, lol.
    I've pugged a lot with my 50k-100k "twinks" (I don't even want to call them like that, they don't deserve such a name), and around level 10-15, which is the level most of my non-endgame toons are, newbies really have a lot of trouble with Drakeula. People die a lot at Valko and Scourge, forget about Drak! Even with a Nomicon, the boss' difficulty is higher than, say, Ursoth's. I can't even solo Paracelsus, while I could kill Ursoth with all classes without breaking a sweat. What were endgame one hit kills didn't even bring me down to half health. Halloween's situation seems the opposite, endgame is easier than low level. Drakeula is now the equivalent of Ursoth, and Para is not feasible... For me, who reaches 140-150 dmg at most (with Nomicon). I find it unfair, a rare/epic player will have a lot of trouble to reach gold/plat tier, especially when you almost always get Drakeula in silver tier - how can you go higher if you leave at every Drak fight?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yeah its hard to undergear player and mid level.....maybe stay in corner so bat only show up 3 not many....
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.