Alright guys,

So lately I've been chilling around Pocket legends forum and when I go on to general discussion, I see a majority of threads based on elite cyber/sentinel helmets for the level 80 cap. Now let me get one thing straight, the fact that some people say they are dropping, some say they do not drop and some say there will be update when it begins to drop, you're confusing far too many people. Here is what is happening...

Helmets are currently not dropping. Ok? Unfortunately elite/pink cyber/sentinel helms do not exist. Oh by the way alien helmets like elite overlord helmet also don't exist. The ones that say they are dropping are either attempting to confuse you or have heard it from another. However it is not the end of the world...
When me and my friend Opest were talking about this matter, he came up with the conclusion that there will be an update after November 3rd 2015 where helmets are finally out. However, none of the devs have confirmed this so this is only an assumption, not a confirmation. Me and Opest believe that it must be something like this otherwise the new cap will remain an unfinished content. However, another friend of mines argues that Cinco, the legend, did not have enough resources potentially to create new helmets. As a result, we still cannot be sure what happens but as long as everyone knows no helmets are currently dropping, I have this confusing matter confirmed.

Hope this helps and hopefully after November 3rd, we receive good news,

Perisma