Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: lvl 80 int mage build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-Will-Kill View Post
    We must do a 1v1 aze so I can complete my post with proof to make my post valid. I'm not trolling I just need to finish my post. Mods don't take this as trolling when I provide screenshots, I need them in order to help imsavior. Indeed you must not trust every word a man says, proof is needed to validate my post

My ign is Aniwillkill Ill pm me aze as this is a serious matter, if he doesn't take my advice his pvp experience might be ruined by some of the better bears and mages I will be ingame atm Lets do a game to 10, to help both Imsavior and you with a pvp build
    Okay veteran... First of all you'll pm YOURSELF "Ill pm me aze" so how aze will know when your ready? O.o
    Then i don't know how it got a "serious" matter lol, you talking like if you don't play, you'll die... :/
    And there are no "good" bears left, all gone dex and some are str which are pretty easy now, and to the mages, where you are suggesting imsaviour to boot you, if he boost some more mages whats the problem dude?
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

How do I post a screen shot on here? Just did 1v1 with ani to 5 I won 5 to 4. Mind you he used his max debuff build I used a no debuff ctf build
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    How do I post a screen shot on here? Just did 1v1 with ani to 5 I won 5 to 4. Mind you he used his max debuff build I used a no debuff ctf build
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  192.9 KB

Here you go I did it for you
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Thank you tony

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Thank you tony
    you're welcome ❤️❤️❤️
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  192.9 KB

Here you go I did it for you
    Heres my point guys.... Ani's "pro" build didn't even work against my ctf build. And like I've said earlier in my post if you're doing 1v1 in pvp debuffs are great. Ctf debuffs aren't that useful. Ani you even had an extra skill point.. being you don't use rev lol. Hope this post finally shows you guys not everyone on these threads should be listened too. Ani imagine if I used debuffs and a pvp build.

Cheers Runazeisback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

We were supposed to go to 10 aze, now they are going to believe you and say my build is bad but here was what I was doing

I was going to let the score go to 9 and 9 given how nice I am, no one wants to finish a fight when its 9 to 0 right? So I do this I think he was going to stay but he leaves once I let him get above on the scoreboards. Imsaviour use my build, aze wouldn't have killed me if I didn't let him. I'm a nice person I can't just win and win and never let someone else kill a few times in the process of victory? Don t let the screenshots deceive you if I wanted the score on his side to stay at 0 i could have done so but that's not my style I don't want to engrave fear in anyone's hearts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What's your in game name? My new one is "Runazeisback" let's do a match to 10 and let me show these players why they shouldn't be taking any advice from any of your troll posts.
    You see a match to 10, if it were a game to 5 I would've let u get 4 kills, but u did this to me aze. Imsavior there's no difference between a pvp build and a ctf build for an endgame mage, indeed the pictures may look like I have lost but I thought the game was to 10 like aze said but now the damage is done to my reputation I work hard for. I got to now pvp more to gain the respect I've lost here by showing the players who the best is again ingame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Guys I am going to be active ingame to show those who doubt my skill, so yes the king is coming off his throne for a awhile. Lately I have been all talk but now its time to just s bit of action. My ign is aniwillkilll everyone, fight me you'll see why I used to be called the best , and why I will be known as the best soon again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just got finished in pvp and didn't lose for 1 hour. 1 hour is how long I pvped. More needs to be done for me to be a recognizable figure again. Pvping is bringing back the good old days again, lots a challenging new players but haven't lost yet. Btw aze I haven't seen you in pvp again. Don't worry I won't take screenshots I just want to battle you to show that I let you get the points you did

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Just got finished in pvp and didn't lose for 1 hour. 1 hour is how long I pvped. More needs to be done for me to be a recognizable figure again. Pvping is bringing back the good old days again, lots a challenging new players but haven't lost yet. Btw aze I haven't seen you in pvp again. Don't worry I won't take screenshots I just want to battle you to show that I let you get the points you did
    Done with your posts ani, I've already received msgs in game about players trying your build vs mine. Now it's at a point people need to report you as spam and troll. These threads are here to help players not to troll or make up fake builds that don't work. If you have any experience (tournament) then I'm sure players would take you more seriously.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Yes yes you guys all seem to be very 'professional' and 'pro' at mage, so can somebody just give me a build already?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Im glad to help you with a build imsavior, the advice above will do no good this is the truth

This is the build you need
    Firstly all stat points should be full intel, but if you choose something else you`ll see why you must be full intel

Now for the build but first a breif reason why to choose this build. Mages should use all thier skills. Unlike bird or rhino all of our skills are very useful and needed to be good.

Heres the build
    9 blessing of might
    9 blessing of vitality
    9 fire
    9 lightning
    9 heal
    6 frost
    1 mana shield
    1 ice storm
    9 nightmare
    9 weakness

I dont use rev because when your fighting alongside me your not going to die

Now I win 90% of my fights but I never lose in a game to 10. Im using purple gear and 1 elite item hence why my win percentage is so low

You must use all of your skills to win, but use them in a certain order. If you dont you will be very easy to kill. Come and go toe to toe with me in pvp, by losing 20 times in a row to me I always see an improvement in my oppenents. When you lose it helps you get better, and im serious now. The mods may not know this but, im a 5 year veteran. If a coach wasnt strict on his players wouldnt they lack the skill needed to win? In this case in order to improve and know how to use the build you must first lose a certain amount of times while giving it your all
    You guys all talking smack about this guy but in the end he is the only one that gave me a build...
    "I dont use rev because when your fighting alongside me your not going to die"- AHAH THAT KILLED ME HAHAHAAH LOL

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iamthesurvivor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesurvivor View Post
    Yes yes you guys all seem to be very 'professional' and 'pro' at mage, so can somebody just give me a build already?
    Read the second post. You won't be able to test proper builds till full sets are out.

If this doesn't make sense to you then you should probably not worry and click add skill point to anything.
    Last edited by azefekie; 10-30-2015 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Almost as if this new cap was tossed together to make a quick buck then abandon the game again. Mods arent patrolling like Sam and Delphi use to...I see the old ones are "inactive" now.
    Last edited by azefekie; 10-31-2015 at 12:18 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

No matter how busy the devs are, I fail to see how Cinco can not take 5-10 minutes of his day to tell us wether or not we are getting an update to address all the bugs... Never knew being employed by a small gaming company can not allow for even 10 minutes of time to address a pressing issue. Sorry to say this but i'd say it is just laziness.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The score was 4 5 but I in your previous post aze you said a game to 10. It seems as though the fight wasnt over and from Anis post he was supposdley letting you get the kills so you wouldnt have left early in the game or made excuse. I fight ani ingame and I cant kill him he kills me pretty fast I have all elites. Aze I truly think he was letting you get the kills I watched him fight and he hardly lost a match, he did get beckon stomp combo by a bear once when I was there but after the bear couldnt kill him lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is my build however I get worse by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Well aze won't do it aze is mixed of older version of ani and newer version of family.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

PVP is like argument no ending no wining and it repeating itself over and over again. Good Fight.

Git – Ssneakykills