Thread: Suggestions For Friend List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Suggestions For Friend List

My Friends, Revamped

I would just like to see more options with friends. Right now it can be kind of frustrating when looking for a friend or trying to give them something, and I only have a small fraction of friends commpared to others so these are my ideas. Also, here is my idea for an online Consignment Shop.

-Trade Button
    This button is only available with friends. By pushing this button you can enter into a trade with a friend no matter where they are, even if you both aren’t in the same place. Also, the trade stays open until one or both players decline the trade. Upon both parties accepting the trade, it completes like a regular trade with a confirmation screen before final acceptance.

-Give Button
    Ability to give items to friends without having to be in the same campaign/town as them. Give should also be expanded to include potions.

-Status Buttons
    I know this has been mentioned before but I feel it bears repeating. Changing your status so that friends cannot contact you if you don’t wish to be contacted. Include: Busy, Offline/Invisible, On.

-Invites
    Ability to disable in game invites. If you are in a game you have the option to turn off invites. This keeps your screen clear so you don’t die due to the pretty white words filling up the screen. All invites sent while in game will be stored and upon entering a town the invites will show in the chat box.

-Activity Status
    Shows when a player on your friend list was last on PL. This allows players to keep their friend list trimmed so that they can delete others that haven’t played on PL for a while.

-Friend Groups
    Has also been mentioned, but a good idea. Grouping friends based on your own personal criteria.

-Mass PM’s/Invites
    Sending a mass PM/Invite to a select group of friends or to your entire friend list. Eliminates one person inviting which can be time consuming. Can only do the mass invite once per game (to avoid invite spamming), and also comes with the ability to turn off Mass PM’s/Invites from friends.
    Join The Movement-- itgetsbetter.org
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skPn...e_gdata_player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All of these ideas are amazing! Yes please add these features STS!
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Orcish View Post
    All of these ideas are amazing! Yes please add these features STS!
    Why thank you very much. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated. These are all from my POV so do you have anything you would like to add or change??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Small notes for each person could be added.. which reminds when a person renames their toon do they remain in their buddies friends list? If they do then this idea would be very useful. I have over 150 friends so it's pretty cramped but I tell u what, I'm never alone or not doin' somethin . I have a secret character that I use to keep things quiet when I want to relax.
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes!!

All those idea's are good!

I think they should be made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

great ideas! and they should add gold to able to be given as gift.

NoNxToxic- lvl 55 Mage | Unxtoxic- lvl 52 archer | Xkiilzx- lvl 55 warrior | Dinoxkillzx- lvl 15 dex bear (pvp bear) | Pvefarmer lvl 15 Str/Dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow... incredible idea! i REALLY like the idea of status or turning on/off invites! all the others are fantastic as well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by NoNxToxic View Post
    great ideas! and they should add gold to able to be given as gift.
    I definitely like this idea. Gonna have to add it when I get on my laptop. When my friend first joined I wanted to give her some gold and pots to start her off, but I couldn't give without a trade. And we all know that in a trade the other person is less likely to accept something free.