Thread: Limitations of content for PL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Exclamation Limitations of content for PL?

http://www.igameradio.com/2011/05/18...ocket-legends/

around 20 minutes or so i noticed how JustG was saying how they could plan out multiple games for many different genre of games, from western to horror, etc. (note: they already have a horror genre game planned)

so does this mean that there is less of a chance of there being new content concentrated around these genre in PL? or is there a chance that with the release (if at all close to the time of the inception of the idea) of a game or it's announcing that a new level might be made with it in mind?
    For example, AO3
    Were you guys thinking about Blackstar when you made it at all? the level and dungeon system was the most unique thing so far, and you did say that B* would have new kinds of playstyles.

The idea I had with PL while playing it is that it would expand across all different kinds of gameplay styles and designs, a sort of crazy awesome jack of all trades, where every 5 levels might take you into something completely different. For example, i think pretty much everybody is hoping for a beach/water level lol. the way it is described in the podcast is that you might have a entire game dedicated to pirates (and ninjas lol?)

You did mention that some content might bring about extra gifts on other games, sort of how if you currently buy something Blackstar related, you are giving us a Hard light shield, a B* themed weapon. So at least there is hope for cross-genre gameplay across your games at some points?

also, on a side note, does PL count as a fantasy genre? seems like it lol...
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

All I want is new content and games(As in "carnival games in PL' etc.) that don't raise the level cap:/

Proud Member of AEO (PL) and Sparkling Pwnies (SL)!