Thread: Planar Arena questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Planar Arena questions.

A few questions here considering i know nadda. Whay should dmg be before attempting? What pet works best? Anything y'all could tell me would be helpful. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My budget is decent tho i farm all my gold , i have no issue farming. Just takes time. My build im getting rdy to change due to the fact i use lifegiver atm . Fire . Time. Shield. All INT. Dmg no pet is 634. With my pets 740ish. Recommend a biild? Im open to suggestions. If it helps im all about dmg.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I recommend you make a rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arethrow View Post
    I recommend you make a rogue
    Shush there! Mages are awesome.
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

My mage is more a low budget farming alt since I'm focusing on my main, a rogue. Pure INT, maxed out knowledge, agility, critical and might passives. I use lightning, fire, ice, and shield in arena. Get an arcane ring, it will help your survivability and bring your dmg up. My mage wears wicked assault helm and armor and boulder barrel brutality gun but with arcane ring and planar pendant (both blings belong to my rogue) he can have over 700 dmg petless, 4500 hp and 1800 armor. In your case, if you haven't got a pendant yet or working toward getting one, get mythic gun and mythic belt. Getting over 4k hp and 1600 armor (the more the better) is crucial if you want your arena run to be more potentially profitable instead of an ankh sink. So is timing your shield. Pets...did I say my mage is low budget? His main Arena pet is a Blinky which on top of the armor debuff passive can be a real lifesaver of you time his AA right. But Arena is all about fast boss kill, so crit giving pets like Maridos (and Gyrm) help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty for info. I have the mythic belt and farming gold for mythic gun . Ive completed arena several Times now but im currently testing new skills. Started with lightning. I like it so far. About to get rid of life for frost and trt the 3 att skills combo. Will take time for the pets due to farming buut ill get it. Same for pendant and ring. Dragkin teeth.... you know lol. Anyway tyvmfor info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    My mage is more a low budget farming alt since I'm focusing on my main, a rogue. Pure INT, maxed out knowledge, agility, critical and might passives. I use lightning, fire, ice, and shield in arena. Get an arcane ring, it will help your survivability and bring your dmg up. My mage wears wicked assault helm and armor and boulder barrel brutality gun but with arcane ring and planar pendant (both blings belong to my rogue) he can have over 700 dmg petless, 4500 hp and 1800 armor. In your case, if you haven't got a pendant yet or working toward getting one, get mythic gun and mythic belt. Getting over 4k hp and 1600 armor (the more the better) is crucial if you want your arena run to be more potentially profitable instead of an ankh sink. So is timing your shield. Pets...did I say my mage is low budget? His main Arena pet is a Blinky which on top of the armor debuff passive can be a real lifesaver of you time his AA right. But Arena is all about fast boss kill, so crit giving pets like Maridos (and Gyrm) help.
    ;~; how did your sorcerer reach 1800 armor?