Thread: Farming 30-35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Farming 30-35

I'm tired of leveling too quickly with groups just to find I can't do anything solo at my level due to crappy gear. From what I've read I should be looking for Shivering eq for my level (32), but no way I can do that myself and basically broke. Barely enough gold to keep up a stock of pots (right now I have 17k gold).

So, only solution is to farm and build up some gold... but where should I be doing that? I can handle Krunch's lair fairly easily solo, made a couple runs today and ended up with 4 new pinks (no idea if they are worth anything) and a ton of purps.

Is there somewhere better I should try out? Should I run the whole place every time, or just go straight to the end boss?

Thanks.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Soloing is pretty hard in general in this game - after all, it's a party-based MMO. If you're farming pinks in the Return of Skeller Krunch campaign, they are pretty worthless and only worth the liquidation prices. I'd just try to get through these levels, get whatever equips you can get (don't be hung up too much on equips now, unless you plan on PvPing at those levels), and get to 50-55 asap. Balefort Sewer equips are the pricest in the game, and one good drop there can possibly net you 500k+ gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Well, finished the swamp quests and that gave me a few upgraded items... came close to dieing a few times thanks to a stomp happy bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

just go on what you loot and to conserve mana by using unneeded skills. You could farm but its hard to do alone. you could try to find a buddy to help or find a new person to the area and help them level but they give you all the drops and they must help....guess thats it..lol
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you have some friends that don't mind helping out, try the second swamp feud map. The bosses there drop some decent stuff.
    Raulurfixit (engineer) <Serenity> guild member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

If u have time on ur hands, running through forest haven could get u 500k+ from just one drop. It is easy to go through but will take a while to get a drop that is worth anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    If u have time on ur hands, running through forest haven could get u 500k+ from just one drop. It is easy to go through but will take a while to get a drop that is worth anything
    welcome to the forums and you are right

if this post was helpfull and other stuff that deserves it please thank and plz check out my helm design contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Thanks seller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jump in some group and farm.....send request all member of that team....and when he say rmk just join...sell junk stuff and earn gold...or if you have good suff sell in cs...farm in plasma piramyd,crush the kepeer