Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    "Earn it like everybody else"
    Did you really farm your entire set?
    Have you tried farming 100 insignia's alone....forget the fangs?
    No offence intended to you but more then 70% of AL players cannot cough up the dough u guys have spent for this set.
    I can't speak for others, but all of the gold I have spent on buying items for my orcslaying set and the couple items so far I have crafted in my mythic set have been earned by farming. I haven't bought any plat since last year (2014). There is no reason to try to farm every item you need. You just farm for stuff that is worth gold, sell those items, and then buy what you need. For example, I've only farmed 2 fangs so far, but I have bought well over 200. Those 200 fangs cost me around 5m gold.

Where did I get so much gold? I farmed for other items that I have sold. For example, months ago when reinforced gems were dropping from arena, I got a whole bunch of them. Now they are worth 200k each. So now I can sell for a profit. I have a few eye gems that I earned during last year's winter event. I just sold one for 4.2m last week. Events are a good way to earn gold. Just do the event, save the rewards and sell many months later when they go up in value. Then you can buy what you need. Trying to farm for each crafting item to craft this set is not smart and was never the intention. The intention here is for players to buy, sell and trade these crafting items so that they can put together a full set over a long period of time. It should take months, because if you finish early then you are going to be bored since I doubt we will be seeing a new expansion for another 6 months at least.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 11-06-2015 at 01:16 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: