Thread: 2X intact fang

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Im not gonna comment on the AP aspect but im well aware of it.

There are many that want it as an "event" not something permanent. Will the event cause a drop in the price of fangs, absolutely. Will it go back up after the event, it most likely. These fangs were at one point selling for 11k. Just saying the AL economy is not as rigid as u think all comes down to good old supply n demand.

With the current drop rate I dunno y people even bother farming it cuz the alternatives are so much better. You can farm 30 mins and get nothing with several deaths depending on the competency of the pt. While u can run a 30 min pug session in km3 and be rewarded with a few lockeds. Only reason people farm there is cuz of "boredom" not "efficiency".

This set comes down to 1 question.. "do I wana continue after helm?" If they host an event and several more fangs are in my loot stash I might be compel to finish it.

As ive stated before the people that already got the set "bought" it not "farmed". I dun see wats the big deal of giving people a chance to complete the set before the next expansion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gatzoo5505 For This Useful Post: