Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2X intact fang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default 2X intact fang

next exp i hope 2X intact (EAT-SLEEP-ARCANE LEGEND)

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No.
    FANG(S) PRICE will DROP.
    And also it Is so UNFAIR if they release such this kind of event because those who get
    Their GLINTSTONE SET already spend so much MONEY and EFFORTS just to get them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xRyuzanki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I think as a few day event would be nice. Its just the same as 2x teeth drop event. I dun think it cheapens anything. Might make people actually wanna farm it instead of looking for alternatives.

Theres always a premium associated with obtaining things first in AL. Why should others suffer just cuz a few individuals were able to "buy" themselves the set first?

At the current rate many are contemplating if they wanna complete the entire set cuz the statistical upgrade really doesnt justify the effort.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gatzoo5505 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

remove rune and add intac fang to shaman enfigy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Im not gonna comment on the AP aspect but im well aware of it.

There are many that want it as an "event" not something permanent. Will the event cause a drop in the price of fangs, absolutely. Will it go back up after the event, it most likely. These fangs were at one point selling for 11k. Just saying the AL economy is not as rigid as u think all comes down to good old supply n demand.

With the current drop rate I dunno y people even bother farming it cuz the alternatives are so much better. You can farm 30 mins and get nothing with several deaths depending on the competency of the pt. While u can run a 30 min pug session in km3 and be rewarded with a few lockeds. Only reason people farm there is cuz of "boredom" not "efficiency".

This set comes down to 1 question.. "do I wana continue after helm?" If they host an event and several more fangs are in my loot stash I might be compel to finish it.

As ive stated before the people that already got the set "bought" it not "farmed". I dun see wats the big deal of giving people a chance to complete the set before the next expansion.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gatzoo5505 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Add fang in orc chest 😀

Sent from my HS-L695 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xRyuzanki View Post
    No.
    FANG(S) PRICE will DROP.
    And also it Is so UNFAIR if they release such this kind of event because those who get
    Their GLINTSTONE SET already spend so much MONEY and EFFORTS just to get them.
    i agree so much with you...lol i spend hours, literally, for this new set...idk i think it would be unfair to make such an event so early. In some months ok but not yet :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

No, if you want the set then earn it just like everybody else has. Fang farming is one of the few profitable things left in the game...
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

No.. Glintstone set owners spent time, gold, plat etc to get the set. So let them enjoy the set longer. We can earn our own glintstone set in time. Theres nothing to be rushed btw.

mesalin

I would like x2 teeth again more than x2 fang
    Set is exclusive and let it stay like that , its just came a while ago. If you gonna ask me if i have set and complain about that i spending lots of money on this set then my answer is no. I don't even have completed legendary set but lol.
    Many players investment much of time , money and of course plat. Let them enjoy it then
    +1 to x2 tooth

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No, if you want the set then earn it just like everybody else has. Fang farming is one of the few profitable things left in the game...
    "Earn it like everybody else"
    Did you really farm your entire set?
    Have you tried farming 100 insignia's alone....forget the fangs?
    No offence intended to you but more then 70% of AL players cannot cough up the dough u guys have spent for this set.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    No offence intended to you but more then 70% of AL players cannot cough up the dough u guys have spent for this set.
    See that's just it you don't need to spend money farm like everyone else does...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

How about we increase the drop rate of everything that cost more than 500 gold so that way everything in the game will become worthless! Excellent idea!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I can't speak for others, but all of the gold I have spent on buying items for my orcslaying set and the couple items so far I have crafted in my mythic set have been earned by farming. I haven't bought any plat since last year (2014). There is no reason to try to farm every item you need. You just farm for stuff that is worth gold, sell those items, and then buy what you need. For example, I've only farmed 2 fangs so far, but I have bought well over 200. Those 200 fangs cost me around 5m gold.

Where did I get so much gold? I farmed for other items that I have sold. For example, months ago when reinforced gems were dropping from arena, I got a whole bunch of them. Now they are worth 200k each. So now I can sell for a profit. I have a few eye gems that I earned during last year's winter event. I just sold one for 4.2m last week. Events are a good way to earn gold. Just do the event, save the rewards and sell many months later when they go up in value. Then you can buy what you need. Trying to farm for each crafting item to craft this set is not smart and was never the intention. The intention here is for players to buy, sell and trade these crafting items so that they can put together a full set over a long period of time. It should take months, because if you finish early then you are going to be bored since I doubt we will be seeing a new expansion for another 6 months at least.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 11-06-2015 at 01:16 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I farmed all but three of the insignia needed for the orcslaying (a friend gifted me the last three I needed for necklace) and that was before you can crack open effigies and get insignia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I can't speak for others, but all of the gold I have spent on buying items for my orcslaying set and the couple items so far I have crafted in my mythic set have been earned by farming. I haven't bought any plat since last year (2014). There is no reason to try to farm every item you need. You just farm for stuff that is worth gold, sell those items, and then buy what you need. For example, I've only farmed 2 fangs so far, but I have bought well over 200. Those 200 fangs cost me around 5m gold.

Where did I get so much gold? I farmed for other items that I have sold. For example, months ago when reinforced gems were dropping from arena, I got a whole bunch of them. Now they are worth 200k each. So now I can sell for a profit. I have a few eye gems that I earned during last year's winter event. I just sold one for 4.2m last week. Events are a good way to earn gold. Just do the event, save the rewards and sell many months later when they go up in value. Then you can buy what you need. Trying to farm for each crafting item to craft this set is not smart and was never the intention. The intention here is for players to buy, sell and trade these crafting items so that they can put together a full set over a long period of time. It should take months, because if you finish early then you are going to be bored since I doubt we will be seeing a new expansion for another 6 months at least.
    so you basically bought it and not farmed it. . what about the ppl that started play al after new expansion and don't have the money

23. The Following User Says Thank You to aneshsinghblu For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    so you basically bought it and not farmed it. . what about the ppl that started play al after new expansion and don't have the money
    This! Yes this!

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I farmed all but three of the insignia needed for the orcslaying (a friend gifted me the last three I needed for necklace) and that was before you can crack open effigies and get insignia.
    you can't compare orc set to mythic set. . 100-120(I forget how many) insignia for the whole set but mythic needs 120 fangs just for the helm

this is very hard to get for average players myself included

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I not agree
    Revolution of Pancasila
    I do what can i do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts