Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: I feel like a criminal

  1. #1
    Senior Member Itoopeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    3310
    Posts
    2,996
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default I feel like a criminal

    So theres no update, and STS is not taking their costume back, after 11 hours.

    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 430
Size:  422.2 KB

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    :)
    Posts
    422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Different time zones give them a bit more time. If they really don't fix the drop rates and add in helms I don't know what on earth they are thinking. Surely Cinco designed helms too before he released the update...?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    635
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

    Default

    If i can remember properly STS did that b4 so feel free to enjoy it for next few days probably or just till tday.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Groaning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Farming Potatoes in the fields of Idaho
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

    Default

    well, the costume was given for free and you didnt steal it so your not a criminal
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Ministry
    Posts
    2,058
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    703
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

    Default

    Name:  jpeg.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  132.3 KB
    ......
    Ign - Coolguymage

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Senior Member Itoopeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    3310
    Posts
    2,996
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    5th of november now, what's going on?

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Senior Member Groaning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Farming Potatoes in the fields of Idaho
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    5th of november now, what's going on?

    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    wots its the still the 4th for 5 hours and 30 more minutes...
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

  9. #8
    Banned Suentous PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Punk in drublic
    Posts
    5,775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,657
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groaning View Post
    wots its the still the 4th for 5 hours and 30 more minutes...
    Finland is located in the future

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    444
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

    Default

    Wow. So those are the stats bears have. So why am I hearing them complain about how op mages are?

  11. #10
    Senior Member Itoopeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    3310
    Posts
    2,996
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    Wow. So those are the stats bears have. So why am I hearing them complain about how op mages are?



    Because mages do 900+ damage in one combo while dodging, beckon, hs and stomp plus they have 600+ hp too and 400 armor and heals for almost 350-400. And the next nuke comes after 3-4 secs and without drain its still like 500, not forgotting the mage autoattacks, 460dmg buffed.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    New Member Xfascist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Boo-hoo I can't beckon stomp anymore
    Translated.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xfascist For This Useful Post:


  14. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    :)
    Posts
    422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Because mages do 900+ damage in one combo while dodging, beckon, hs and stomp plus they have 600+ hp too and 400 armor and heals for almost 350-400. And the next nuke comes after 3-4 secs and without drain its still like 500, not forgotting the mage autoattacks, 460dmg buffed.





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Talking as if mages are the only ones that dodge and can do an insanely large amount of damage...

  15. #13
    Senior Member Itoopeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    3310
    Posts
    2,996
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    Mages should have max 10 Dodge, because they already have a heal that is instant full hp and removes all debuffs on a stupid low cooldown.
    Name:  Screenshot (5).png
Views: 317
Size:  422.4 KB

    Str and dex bears are fine, birds are very weak atm.
    And the 86 Dodge doesnt feel like 86%, its more like 40% change to Dodge something, mages iften root to Place with ice for 5-6 times in a row.
    Name:  Screenshot (6).png
Views: 317
Size:  505.1 KB

  16. #14
    Senior Member anahadaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland!
    Posts
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

    Default

    Lol have you seen talon bears

  17. #15
    Senior Member Itoopeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    3310
    Posts
    2,996
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    Back to topic!
    This is a bit confusing now, STS:

    Name:  Screenshot (7).png
Views: 283
Size:  318.5 KB

  18. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    444
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Mages should have max 10 Dodge, because they already have a heal that is instant full hp and removes all debuffs on a stupid low cooldown.
    Name:  Screenshot (5).png
Views: 317
Size:  422.4 KB

    Str and dex bears are fine, birds are very weak atm.
    And the 86 Dodge doesnt feel like 86%, its more like 40% change to Dodge something, mages iften root to Place with ice for 5-6 times in a row.
    Name:  Screenshot (6).png
Views: 317
Size:  505.1 KB
    So you have more than double our dodge, more armor, more dps, way more health, and more h/s.
    Yeah mages should totally get nerfed. Oh and to your comment about how we do 900 damage... Have you ever been hit with every single skill in a nuke as a bear? Even If you did, which you won't, you would survive it considering you have more than 900 hp. Oh, You're gonna complain about mages 5-6 second ice stun whilst having stomp that has a 5 second cool down that breaks the stun. Oh my goodness you actually have to use your stomps with somewhat with a brain instead of using becon stomp? That's not fair. Nerf mages. Even though you have a skill that pulls them to you whether your frozen or not. Not to mention you have sms that stuns, becon that stuns, stomp that stuns, and crippling slash that roots. Yes, you should totally complain about mages having a 5 second freeze. Makes total sense.

    Edit: Don't take this as being one sided either. I've had a bear for several years. I'm not saying mages are still underpowered either. But they surely aren't just tap a these 4 skills gg I killed a bear.
    Last edited by Cavoc; 11-05-2015 at 08:00 PM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:


  20. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    lel kids pls if i wanted to see this i would go read threads from 66 cap
    fact is dodge needs rmoved from every class, beckon stomp should be for cc not dmg

  21. #18
    Senior Member Itoopeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    3310
    Posts
    2,996
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    So you have more than double our dodge, more armor, more dps, way more health, and more h/s.
    Yeah mages should totally get nerfed. Oh and to your comment about how we do 900 damage... Have you ever been hit with every single skill in a nuke as a bear? Even If you did, which you won't, you would survive it considering you have more than 900 hp. Oh, You're gonna complain about mages 5-6 second ice stun whilst having stomp that has a 5 second cool down that breaks the stun. Oh my goodness you actually have to use your stomps with somewhat with a brain instead of using becon stomp? That's not fair. Nerf mages. Even though you have a skill that pulls them to you whether your frozen or not. Not to mention you have sms that stuns, becon that stuns, stomp that stuns, and crippling slash that roots. Yes, you should totally complain about mages having a 5 second freeze. Makes total sense.

    Edit: Don't take this as being one sided either. I've had a bear for several years. I'm not saying mages are still underpowered either. But they surely aren't just tap a these 4 skills gg I killed a bear.



    Bear has only one single skill that brings the opponent closer. And mages counter that with fire ice combo.
    Bear is pretty much useless from 5m range





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,998
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,087
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    519
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Bear has only one single skill that brings the opponent closer. And mages counter that with fire ice combo.
    Bear is pretty much useless from 5m range





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    but from what ive seen @ 45+ that 9/10 times is dodge, dont care what the dodge is
    nothing lasts forever

  23. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Ministry
    Posts
    2,058
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    563
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    703
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Bear has only one single skill that brings the opponent closer. And mages counter that with fire ice combo.
    Bear is pretty much useless from 5m range





    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    Fire and ice combo cannot keep away a high becon.

    Also, I can catch mages using 1 becon, and guess what. I have half ur dodge
    Ign - Coolguymage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How does ur feel when look this?
    By Boyinblue in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 03:38 AM
  2. Do you feel it?
    By Zuzeq in forum Warrior Class Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 10:43 AM
  3. i feel alone
    By ixfarmxdeaths in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 08:18 PM
  4. What Do You Feel About PL? ;)
    By slivir in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 03:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •