Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | November 4, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Next, planar tombs opened for everyone ! YaY
    Meanwhile elite rengol bosses gives : nothing
    Please increase the drop rate of massive locked in rengol map ! So endgamer have their place, so do low levels...at this moment most endgamer only farming km3 which is too...bleh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to debitmandiri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    Information like this should really be in the original announcement. The original post by Remiem makes the elixir sound like a permanent addition to the elixirs.
    Exactly my thought too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

There are many aspects of this idea that need to be improved:
    -No elixir trade-ability or alternatives. Excludes the largest part of the player base from the event.
    -Double the current highest platinum/hour elixir cost. It's not as if it gives you a cracked per kill, the pricing is extreme.
    -Procs on dmg dealt (GG farming as warrior). Haven't we been through enough class-favored procs?
    -Weekend event (3 days tops) instead of a permanent addition as a jewel system fix.

What do all these tell us? IMO, that they want to prolongue the jewel farming grindfest as much as they can due to lack of content. This event was not planned, it was put together to break down the complaints about the ridiculously long time it takes to farm nobles. Hence they went to the extremes again with the pricing, like they did with the H/s and M/s regens in AL in general (eg. in fear of what happened in PL where each piece had 5 H/s and people ended up not using potions, the L41 BiS legendary amulet a few months ago was given 1 H/s and ever since, the highest a single gear piece has been given was 2 H/s at the expense of stats; just tragic).

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    There are many aspects of this idea that need to be improved:
    -No elixir trade-ability or alternatives. Excludes the largest part of the player base from the event.
    -Double the current highest platinum/hour elixir cost. It's not as if it gives you a cracked per kill, the pricing is extreme.
    -Procs on dmg dealt (GG farming as warrior). Haven't we been through enough class-favored procs?
    -Weekend event (3 days tops) instead of a permanent addition as a jewel system fix.

What do all these tell us? IMO, that they want to prolongue the jewel farming grindfest as much as they can due to lack of content. This event was not planned, it was put together to break down the complaints about the ridiculously long time it takes to farm nobles. Hence they went to the extremes again with the pricing, like they did with the H/s and M/s regens in AL in general (eg. in fear of what happened in PL where each piece had 5 H/s and people ended up not using potions, the L41 BiS legendary amulet a few months ago was given 1 H/s and ever since, the highest a single gear piece has been given was 2 H/s at the expense of stats; just tragic).
    To give you a little more insight into our thinking around this event: Since jewel elixirs are a new item and something that could very well create a large impact on the jewel grind, we are testing them out with this limited time event. Many of you remember testing the event system with Goblin before Ursoth. A very similar formula is happening here. Before making the jewel elixirs tradeable, and thus more widely available, we would like to measure their impact on the game in a very controlled way first and for a limited time. We'll be collecting your feedback along the way, and measuring the overall impact the elixirs have on the game, and then take it from there.

Point being, definitely keep the great feedback coming, especially once you are able to try them out for yourself. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Remiem...what about our new mythic set...??That is bugged ...For us rogues traps dont stun all the mobs for 4 sec..:/
    Its very sad to spent all this time plus gold ...to get it and BOMB..!!!! Guess what bugged stun ...half or less stunned for 1.5sec .:/( and we thinking next update sts will fix it..BUT not)
    Last edited by Evangelioni; 11-05-2015 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

One thing that maybe would not be so hard to fix who could help global guilds, is a arlor time visible in game. it's always a big dilemma when u have guild events starting a certain time. if it was a clock with date in game it would be no problem. It could be visible in user interface or just a clock u could visit some of the towns to see or on top of leaderboard ...... the game is great anyway thx guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I would like to see new gear with GOOD stats! Everyone is tierd of icescale

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Overall I'm not sure if I like this jewel elixir idea. The end result is that I think jewel prices will drop. While that may sound good to many of you who are trying to build noble jewels, just remember that jewels is one of the best things to farm this season. In fact, I'd say that most of the gold I've earned this season has been from jewels. If they drop way down in price, jewel farming will become a waste of time, and in a season where there is not much else to farm, that could create issues.

The only good thing is that the cost of the jewel elixir is somewhat high. Hopefully that puts a cap on how low the price of jewels will go before it no longer pays to buy the elixirs. However, just keep one thing in mind.... unlike eggs that get opened and used up, and gems that get put on gear and cannot be reused, jewels can be reused over and over. So once a decent portion of the AL population maxes out their jewels, then the price plummets and then there is no going back and fixing it. It is not an item that the player base will need an endless supply of. So monitor this very carefully please!
    All of these are concerns of ours, and we will definitely be monitoring closely.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    To give you a little more insight into our thinking around this event: Since jewel elixirs are a new item and something that could very well create a large impact on the jewel grind, we are testing them out with this limited time event. Many of you remember testing the event system with Goblin before Ursoth. A very similar formula is happening here. Before making the jewel elixirs tradeable, and thus more widely available, we would like to measure their impact on the game in a very controlled way first and for a limited time. We'll be collecting your feedback along the way, and measuring the overall impact the elixirs have on the game, and then take it from there.

Point being, definitely keep the great feedback coming, especially once you are able to try them out for yourself. Thanks!
    Ah, if it's just a test to roughly calculate the effect the actual planned elixir will have then alright. It'd be nice if it was specified or at least hinted in the original post to avoid confusion.

I will save my exploit testing until then. Hehe.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelioni View Post
    Remiem...what about our new mythic set...??That is bugged ...For us rogues traps dont stun all the mobs for 4 sec..:/
    Its very sad to spent all this time plus gold ...to get it and BOMB..!!!! Guess what bugged stun ...half or less stunned for 1.5sec .:/( and we thinking next update sts will fix it..BUT not)
    I have taken a look at this, thank you for the feedback! In a future update this trap proc from the Mythic Set should now have the full 4 second stun on a successful trap in PvE.
    | | | |

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    I have taken a look at this, thank you for the feedback! In a future update this trap proc from the Mythic Set should now have the full 4 second stun on a successful trap in PvE.
    Anychance you guys looked at the warrior mythic set animation delay? Isnt it a bit biased that you guys reply to a post about another class issue and not even comment on a full thread posted bout a similar issue on a different class? This isnt isnt inadverted classism this is more like i intentional classism now

And an elix based on dmg output to proc, as stated buy the posts above warriors will be left behind again.

Do you really want to rub salt into our open wounds? If not, you are not really showing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Thanks for the above

What about slightly increasing the mana and hp for rogue?

Here is a link to my original thread.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...glintstone-set
    Last edited by Avaree; 11-05-2015 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Added link
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Thanks for the above

What about slightly increasing the mana and hp for rogue?

Here is a link to my original thread.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...glintstone-set
    Really should take a look at each set as the stats are horrible for all.these sets seem more like vanities

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
    Anychance you guys looked at the warrior mythic set animation delay? Isnt it a bit biased that you guys reply to a post about another class issue and not even comment on a full thread posted bout a similar issue on a different class? This isnt isnt inadverted classism this is more like i intentional classism now

And an elix based on dmg output to proc, as stated buy the posts above warriors will be left behind again.

Do you really want to rub salt into our open wounds? If not, you are not really showing it.
    We are aware of this issue, and have plans to change it in the future so that it unloads all 3 at the same time on a single cast. This change unfortunately requires a bit of programming love and is not something easily adjusted. I will see if there is a way to allow movement while casting so it will at least be less cumbersome but I can't promise anything.
    | | | |

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

When the winners for gold slobber contest thread will come?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

We are aware of this issue, and have plans to change it in the future so that it unloads all 3 at the same time on a single cast. This change unfortunately requires a bit of programming love and is not something easily adjusted. I will see if there is a way to allow movement while casting so it will at least be less cumbersome but I can't promise anything.
    Thank you for the response.

So during the brainstorming stage of this skill bonus set this issue never was thought of?
    Considering Axe throw is know among warrios for the 1-2sec delay, did you consider it will be exponential multiplied?

When it was implemented for announcement no one bothered to test the actual skill bonus before it was released? Considering that ou released the set in a staggered manner this was still overlooked?

Based on your response in the rogue set skill bonus you already have gone thru the issue and have a set date to rectify yet for us warrior no promise is given and only an explaination oh how hard it will be to fix..... Classism already exisit ingame, please dont make it extend to STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Tested the jewels (chaos) elixir... 15 minute.. i just got only 1 cracked chaos and 1 cracked fury... I feel down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    we are testing them out with this limited time event. Before making the jewel elixirs tradeable, and thus more widely available, we would like to measure their impact on the game in a very controlled way first and for a limited time. We'll be collecting your feedback along the way, and measuring the overall impact the elixirs have on the game, and then take it from there.
    I feel like a lab rat..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

How can I get my twink to km?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    At least you get to test out the new elixirs...
    Nope, I refuse to be treated like a lab rat so I won't pay anything for their experiments.