Thread: level one guild (pvp)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default level one guild (pvp)

these are 4 pics of me and a other member of the level one guild (myxlevelxone) in a pvp match i only decided to take screenshots in the middle of the match so i didnt get a lot but hope u like also if myxlevelxone is seeing this just want to say you were great and you killed the whole other team! so great job to him.

so in the end the other team rage quitted and one member rejoined and joined our team.

shoutout to myxlevelxone, just to say you you were great! this is a pic of him:

also i want to say sorry to the people that did that FH farming run with me, i took screenshots of it but i went to try upload it but i guess it got deleted because i had to reset by iphone, so sorry i couldnt get those pics up.
    Last edited by NoNxToxic; 05-30-2011 at 11:24 PM.

NoNxToxic- lvl 55 Mage | Unxtoxic- lvl 52 archer | Xkiilzx- lvl 55 warrior | Dinoxkillzx- lvl 15 dex bear (pvp bear) | Pvefarmer lvl 15 Str/Dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Nice ...ursan lol
    Was all of the armor and stuff bought with plat? And how much was it in total cost? IF its all plat my guess is..like...a lot
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177