Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why 15 pvp is the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    The thing I dislike about 15 pvp is the community and it's just everyone is the same. Same combos and everything and it just comes to whoever gets a lucky dodge or an unlucky miss. I played that level and haven't found anyone really that good except for maybe fetish, you, zed, and invert. Everyone else was just boring because I'd win 80-90 percent of the fights. Knowing perfect stomp range and timing makes a big difference. I think it would be a fun level if the community was more mature. I personally don't like 1v1's at any level as I don't think they require as much skill as team fights so I rush to try to start an FFA but doesn't usually work, I'll just end up getting 3v1'd.

I still have a L15 bear that I've had since early 2011 but I maybe use it once every couple of months.
    Yeah that's true, my personal favourite level is 15 but I've been playing 27 more because it's starting to get more "good" players. You should probably check it out. I'm playing 27 more than I play 15 now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZedMaster View Post
    Yeah that's true, my personal favourite level is 15 but I've been playing 27 more because it's starting to get more "good" players. You should probably check it out. I'm playing 27 more than I play 15 now
    26-27 is the level I go back the farthest at. My character wrathfulbeast has been 26 since September 2010 until around 6 months ago when I capped him. I loved that level.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    The thing I dislike about 15 pvp is the community and it's just everyone is the same. Same combos and everything and it just comes to whoever gets a lucky dodge or an unlucky miss. I played that level and haven't found anyone really that good except for maybe fetish, you, zed, and invert. Everyone else was just boring because I'd win 80-90 percent of the fights. Knowing perfect stomp range and timing makes a big difference. I think it would be a fun level if the community was more mature. I personally don't like 1v1's at any level as I don't think they require as much skill as team fights so I rush to try to start an FFA but doesn't usually work, I'll just end up getting 3v1'd.

I still have a L15 bear that I've had since early 2011 but I maybe use it once every couple of months.

You pretty much summed up every level in the game of PL. A lot of it comes down to dodges and misses, and crits. Even more so the higher level you get because there's more dodge and crit prevalent because of the higher percentages. There's always going to be one good combo and one counter, for low level it's the exact same way...max stomp range and juking.

But yeah, when I go visit L15-27 I just can't play much because most pros left the game/level already. There's not much competition it's sad to say. Still love the level though, just don't play as much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

dont get me wrong, i love low level but the community is garbage and i cant go 10mins without being called a newgen
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    You pretty much summed up every level in the game of PL. A lot of it comes down to dodges and misses, and crits. Even more so the higher level you get because there's more dodge and crit prevalent because of the higher percentages. There's always going to be one good combo and one counter, for low level it's the exact same way...max stomp range and juking.

But yeah, when I go visit L15-27 I just can't play much because most pros left the game/level already. There's not much competition it's sad to say. Still love the level though, just don't play as much.
    Competition growing @ L27

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I don't know about more competition but I see more bought founders going that level cuz founders makes a difference like in 15s

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZedMaster View Post
    Competition growing @ L27
    Kids coming from 15 just to team and talk trash isn't competition.
    I'm lowkey mediocre at this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

15 mage ftw :

Ign: wipey
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Competition in 26/27 I'd say has not grown at all, more so decreased. The community is just terrible now; it consists of non stop trash talking and teaming, dropping and cheap tactics. New gens calling us experienced players new gens.. bought/scammed founders accounts (chaos aka wasp).. etc.
    All I see nowadays is lack of skill.. none of these new age 27 pvpers can even compare to the veterans of 26 (pretty much none left now)
    OG

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heroelite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Heroelite View Post
    Competition in 26/27 I'd say has not grown at all, more so decreased. The community is just terrible now; it consists of non stop trash talking and teaming, dropping and cheap tactics. New gens calling us experienced players new gens.. bought/scammed founders accounts (chaos aka wasp).. etc.
    All I see nowadays is lack of skill.. none of these new age 27 pvpers can even compare to the veterans of 26 (pretty much none left now)
    vic repping the old 26s. i think im one
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Man all you guys suck... Stompltd is best 20 bear.