Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.2 Content Update (60162)

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weak_Sauce View Post
    Also after you finish all of the quests and have 193/212 the hint you're given in your quest log is incorrect.
    The quest issue was just fixed with a new patch just minutes ago. It now reads 186/190, they just can't seem to get those 4 BS quests to register or remove.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 06-01-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    You added those as cross level drops in Skeleton Cult Crypts, The King's Forest, etc., but they weren't ever a part of FH I - X, were they?

I like the new environmentals. I brought my wife in for a look-see yesterday. It was her first run. She had a great time. It was a positive first time experience. So, I think the re-fit is great.

But these cross level drops are a bug. Noobs need to be getting drops they can use. Now she's looking at this level 30 Ezeria's Lighting Wand and she thinks it's great, but you and I know it's liquidation fodder. All her level 6 needs is an orange fireblaster. That's what used to drop on a good day. She advanced 6 levels and did not get one useable drop. *shrug* so it's broken. I'm sure you'll have it fixed before she plays again, if ever. LOL!

And I want to say thanks again for doing another free thing. You guys and your free stuff are so cool.
    I am going to post on this under Bugs now. The details in this post I am quoting are incorrect. Only Fiery Avian Minion and Orcish Avian are affected. See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27649
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 06-02-2011 at 10:23 AM.