Thread: Pve/pvp build

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default Pve/pvp build

Well as the title says i will be telling you a good end game build!!!
    I know there's other builds than this one but im a 100% sure this is a good build not like others first lets start off by saying this build is surely to do km3,elites,pvp, wt4 and normal maps!

1:we all know the first part you have to put all base stats to int which is pretty simple!
    2:now for the build
    *gale:5/5 why?: Its usefull for doing speed runs in km3,wt4 and pushing mobs in elites

*fireball:3/5 (1st upgrade and 3rd)why?: For me it seems good cause it knocks down enemies and has a long range, it gives you time to deliver lots of dmg while enemy is knocked down

*lighting strike: 4/5(all except the last one, maybe if you do more pvp but do a little pve i will recommend using last upgrade) why?: well i like the damage and crit upgrades cause its good on bosses and hard mobs its useful

*Arcane shield: 3/5(1st and 3rd upgrade) why?: it is most useful for elites and pvp cause it can unfreeze,unstun yoy,and other effects and last longer

*Timeshift: 3/5(3rd and 4th) why?: this is useful cause while running km3, or wt4 its useful by slowing enemies when your getting chased

*Lifegiver: 2/5( i barely use this but i only have 3rd upgrade) why?: Its good for pvp and arena

3: Passive ability: 5/5str,int,dex,critical, durable, (there good for surviving
    4: Pets: i like to use toor,grimm,slobber,marido,nekro,sameal
    5: where and wjat to use builds on: Elite:shield,fire,gale, lightning, km3:fire,timeshift,gale,light wt4: same as km3 and pvp: shield,heal,light,fire(or gale)
    I would appreciate it if ya can thank my post! I hope this guide helps ya, i mean it helps me alot!

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Lighting for mobs? Heal for Arena? Whaaaaaaaaaat. No offence mate, but are your timed runs in the 30 min mark?

Use fireball, ice, clock, and shield (if your super duper squishy) if you got armor throw wind in instead of shield.

For bosses, switch out wind and clock for lightning and shield.

PLS USE HEAL FOR PVP ONLY, and for goodness sake, upgrade it too. ;-;

Sorry to commandeer your thread, but I really cant stand one more heal mage running around outside pvp.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsofancy View Post
    Lighting for mobs? Heal for Arena? Whaaaaaaaaaat. No offence mate, but are your timed runs in the 30 min mark?

Use fireball, ice, clock, and shield (if your super duper squishy) if you got armor throw wind in instead of shield.

For bosses, switch out wind and clock for lightning and shield.

PLS USE HEAL FOR PVP ONLY, and for goodness sake, upgrade it too. ;-;

Sorry to commandeer your thread, but I really cant stand one more heal mage running around outside pvp.
    Um my timing in km3 are like 1.1min ech and i use heal for arena when theres mushrooms fyi and i barely pvp i more likely duel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice...
    but i not use heal in pve map...

depending on the tastes of each...