Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New quests issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    None of my characters are being offered "Safe Travels". Karaai was able to do it fine last night before the fix to quest count went up. All are existing charters who did not complete it last night. Bug found and pinpointed!
    Doesn't count towards the total. It's part of the tutorial.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    There is an NPC named Gobi in FH near the magic mirror that grants the quest Ring of Fire (Defeat Silknight's fiery minions in tandem), it's the two Fiery enemies at the end of FH 2 that you must defeat.:
    Are the stats any good compared to the plat rings? I've been slacking on the FH quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    Incorrect. Karaai has done it the first night when it was working, and has 14. Squishy and Gotnorange had 1 (Crafting Tme which didn't get changed) when I started. Competed all the quests on your list except Safe Travels which is definitely broken for existing characters with Squishy and have 13.

See the problem? Existing characters seem to be disabled from getting 14/14 now because of not being able to take Safe Travels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Are the stats any good compared to the plat rings? I've been slacking on the FH quests.
    What exactly does this have to do with the post you quoted? O.o
    Last edited by bronislav84; 06-02-2011 at 10:41 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yeah looks like you're right. Did them again on my mule and there's no way to get 14. Well maybe not impossible. Occasionally the tutorial map is created unlocked so you can access it there.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

i dont think you get a ring as a reward

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

New glitch found: The quest Balance of Nature can be completed with the Silknight in FH 1:

The quest Crystal Skill can also be completed like this:

The quest is called "Ring of Fire" there is no actual ring as a reward or otherwise... For the lulz?

Safe Travels isn't actually part of the tutorial map, but it isn't offered unless the tutorial is completed first. It does indeed currently count toward total quests completed.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Karaai has done it the first night when it was working, and has 14. Squishy and Gotnorange had 1 (Crafting Tme which didn't get changed) when I started. Competed all the quests on your list except Safe Travels which is definitely broken for existing characters with Squishy and have 13.
    My level 56 has completed all 14/14 quests for FH, but I did them first day and may have just received credit for all quest after the patch reduced the total quest count. Safe travels was offered the first day of the revamp and now isn't for any toon that didn't complete it before the patch.

Ok, I've gone through the entire quest list in game and there are only 14 possible quests for even the new players, so it should seem that higher levels without access to the tutorial quests should only be able to get 13/14. Also, there is no credit given for the crafting quests either, perhaps this is because they really only complete in Cult Crypt (which is technically part of FH, but considered a boss dungeon). So that's 7 quests that should be added to the other 13 so the total quest count should be 20.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 06-03-2011 at 06:18 AM.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Here is my complete list (in chronological order), if anyone notices a quest that I missed please notify me:

1.Safe Travels
    2.Toxicology
    3.Zombie Zamboni
    4.BFF Body Snatch
    5.Hawken's Wares
    6.Crafting Time
    7.Bring the Heat
    8.Ring of Fire!
    9.Bird in the Bush
    10.Peace in the Afterlife
    11.Into the Shadows
    12.Balance of Nature
    13.Dark Roots
    14.Bone Collector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yeah looks like you're right. Did them again on my mule and there's no way to get 14. Well maybe not impossible. Occasionally the tutorial map is created unlocked so you can access it there.
    Right, so there you go. There is a bug. How would I go about getting into the tutorial map until the devs fix the bug with Safe Travels?

So basically we are all in agreement now. Safe Travels is bugged for existing characters now, and can't be offered unless you've also done Defeat the Demon from the tutorial.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quest count issue fixed with today's patch 1.7.2 Content Update (60557), but the Balance of Nature/ Crystal Skull glitch still present.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yup just saw the patch notes. Thanks devs!

The bug with Silk is a curious one. Is she programmed to "die" when she casts her spell and vanishes? Maybe that's why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

could this be the issue im having in oaisis ? im missing 10 quests! and cant find any thing to quest or complete - driving me crazy!

there should be a list of quests we can see that we have completed and ones we have not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    could this be the issue im having in oaisis ? im missing 10 quests! and cant find any thing to quest or complete - driving me crazy!
    Check my guide. Some are only available once you reach level 50