Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Juggernaut Change Discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thorns would be awesome.especially if we could get it to keep agro.guys your gunna have to put on level requirements for skills. Buff our crit so we can do some damage.or maybe charged jugg could add party crit hit damage.charged Juggernaut could add damage buff for party also.basically,you should add level requirements for certain skills to keep things fair in pvp and switch charged jugg bonus to a party buff(crit hit damage,thorns,weapon damage,damage %redirected to tank) to have the warrior wanted in parties.good ideas from everyone,keep em coming.listen to me stg...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by xEnterprise View Post
    Taunting in this game is utter garbage lol. I mean ive never seen a warrior maintain aggro in Arena. Sure you can taunt but a second later the boss goes off chasing other dpsers. The bosses always goes back and forth between the warrior and other dpsers.

The only skill capable of maintaining aggro is Chest Spliter but the warriors might end up dead because of the melee red zones.

They need to make the taunted mobs permenantly target the warrior for a set duration. Maybe Jugg can do that?
    I can easily hold boss in arena using full taunt. Axe throw, horn, wirlwind and cs. After one skill is used another is ready. Rotation of cooldowns are good when no vb or jugg is used enabling you to maintain full focus of boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Add damage reduction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If so many warriors (not just warriors either. It's the same issue with every class!) are concerned about slot replacement for attack vs buffs...maybe it's time to introduce a fifth skill slot for all classes!

But as far as basing skill buff on armor % goes: twinks will just socket all armor gems and never go below -1% life especially ones fully geared with an arcane pet etc. unless there's a limit on the amount of armor per health buff for gems. Or maybe I'm completely wrong on this one! I'm all for decreasing low-end tankablity in pvp! he he he
    IGN- Intensities/Harmless/Residential

PL 11 year vet (retired) - AL 6 year citizen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Rouge/mages should never take agro(given a good tanker)when a warrior is in the party.that's any RPG.To say,well,if you just have these skills you can keep agro to yourself,that forces people who are tanks at heart to choose only these skills to be an efficient soak.where does that leave our damage. Mages/rouges can solo maps way faster than Warriors.if your going to change Juggernaut, you should in turn balance out Warriors dps.not damage....dps.take away 500healthboost from Juggernaut and add something to the tune of % weapon damage as dps or take away all health boosts from Juggernaut(no one uses it besides the minority...) And add a party buff.learn from blizzard.tanks need party buffs.only way in this game,that people will want to play with Warriors.i find my runs significantly lengthening when Warriors come along(I don't judge,wouldn't want to be told to leave on my tank).they really don't offer ALOT.add warcry(or the like) to Warriors to buff others and instantly I can see warriors be welcome.think guys,all it takes is one end game Rouge running an elixer and there will be little use for warrior.I'm not against two different bonuses: 1for PvE 1for pvp.just because you wrecked before with this unbalanced skill,doesn't mean you have the right to it.Any gamer that cares enough to think about the numbers for all skills,could see this was op.I think we wanna hear what you guys have to say now with all these great ideas floating around.so we can collaborate.FYI:Warriors are the most loyal players.if you treat them nice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killian229 View Post
    learn from blizzard.
    Amen. send the development team home with homework tonight = study Diablo's/wows warrior or pally class skills + buffs! They're spot on for balance so why not take that approach? Eh eh? It works for those platforms which are similar in many ways so why not incorporate their system of tanks?
    IGN- Intensities/Harmless/Residential

PL 11 year vet (retired) - AL 6 year citizen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Devaux For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

If we base jugg on armor and tanks starts stacking armor jewels and items. I'm pretty sure we tanks will lose out on our dmg which we will also be losing out on our heals per second to tryyyy to make jugg decent again like how it is now.
    What's the point of jugg now cause it still can be broken. Sts is planning on making jugg weaker? Even though tanks been asking and suggesting for better skills zzz sts is giving us the opposite. Thanks sts it was a great bday surprise for us tanks lol.
    Suggestion: leave jugg alone.... Not many low lvl use jugg cause it doesn't give mana and even if they do its only for 15s on a 45 second cool down ( if you don't want jugg being that reliable then remove it cause it's still not reliable the higher we go in lvls). Sts you already made it hard for tanks to get mana in pve because you tampered with veng. Sts give us a good reason to use rallying cry when we have pets that can do better than our skill. Just cause a few rogs can't wait 15s until jugg ends to kill us tanks you want to nerf jugg? Doing more dmg to us tanks than good. Bring more useful skills before you try messing with the skills we've used for so long. Don't fix what isn't broken sts. So many expansions and not any new skills but only changes to the old ones. I think you'll see less warriors the more updates or expansions sts brings cause it's becoming mundane cause lack of uniqueness to all the classes. We need to see character progression not more achievements not more pets and not more gear as sts main focus we need new skills not skill nerfs and skill updates. For all classes. @carapace I've played this game for 3 years and for 3 years all I've seen was nerfs/updates we want new skills to challenge ourselves and others don't make this mundane for another X amount of years...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ive played all 3 classes and i think warriors with all the disadvantages are still the most fun lol. Hope the Jugg improvement is good. Id give up my rogue to play a warrior then lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Got to remember,they got to look to the future just like any developers.jugg loses some benefit s at earlier levels in game but gets greater as level cap persists.a one time fix here would be nice,but I'll take a work in progress over nothing.

Thorns! Come on guys whose with me?5% or 10%if charged(same CD ect.)returned damage to attacker.
    It would help fix lower pvp(just run till CD...skill may be powered not op if you smart)and idk against mobs.should be good?if you guys can do that with this.what does anyone think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to say that you guys made a great job with this new Warrior weapon, makes it easier to hold aggro.
    That beeing said, I would like to say that all changes being suggested here won't benefit in anything the current situation regarding.

I believe that Carapace made this thread due to the several other threads made about the PVE situation, so I ask you politely to reply to this question:
    Are we discussing tweaks that may lead to some improvement of the current PVE situation for Warriors or it is just a single adjustment to Juggernaut that will only benefit PVP?

If the answer is the former, that you started this due to PVE, let me suggest some points that would benefit much more:

-VB buffing entire Party, rogues get dex, mages get int, warr stay the same and crit buff to everyon (scalling properly according to level);
    -Rally Cry giving a considerable amount of dmg reduction (curent one is a joke) and wider range;
    -CS having a CHANCE to cancel windups(25% lets say);
    -Windmill hitting more times;

Those would benefit us Warriors much more in regards to PVE runs. Also, the skills that, if the changes are accepted, would benefit entire PT, remember that Warrior is melee class while the others aren't, if the range is like Rally Cry the effects of those changes wont be as satisfying as it could be.

I really hope you can give us some feedback about where are we going with this changes Carapace, if it is just this only discussion about Juggernaut or you are considering some more tweaks, because honestly, juggernaut wont benefit us in anything regarding PVE.
    Last edited by ueveotadeo; 11-19-2015 at 10:29 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Nerf tanks...

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Nerf tanks...
    No, they too underpowered. You been hax'ing too long to realise <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia:2326358
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Nerf tanks...
    No, they too underpowered. You been hax'ing too long to realise <3
    Nerf Serillia...

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes true when I'm going against rogue or tank I charge my heal and it would give me like little HP back and they will eat it all back up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No more hp boost(been experimenting)nn that.1 time fix all(for PvP and PvE)is to add a reflects damage % in place.this should ease the complaints of Warriors not being able to keep agro.Someone with more al experience at end game shine some light on this idea(im newly converted to al/from pl)?Also,maybe modify the way/amount of threat a warrior can catch for PvE?reflects damage would in essence cause more threat,no?armor% is easy fix,need more of a variety with builds+effectiveness. Add a payed test server I'd pay to test for you guys!so we don't lose all the good rpgers,who understand mechanics(my tanks been level 17 for a loong time).rouges are to cheap if you got gold for pots.mage is most balanced char in the game(leaning very slightly to op).just my thoughts.it begins here with Juggernaut but doesn't stop on it for Warriors as a whole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

C'mon just do not let health counter <1 when juggernaut is active and implement the hp buff scalling up to 500 max. This is a great bonus already as even bosses cannot one hit the warriors. Plus make vb attract mobs as well ,also scales per level, and add bonus to members as well. No point in adding damage, damage reflect as it will cause imbalance to other classes.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 11-21-2015 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    C'mon just do not let health counter <1 when juggernaut is active and implement the hp buff scalling up to 500 max. This is a great bonus already as even bosses cannot one hit the warriors. Plus make vb attract mobs as well ,also scales per level, and add bonus to members as well. No point in adding damage, damage reflect as it will cause imbalance to other classes.
    Yeah lets just have warriors run around in god mode for 15, kill a dps, run for 30s until cd.. You sound like janebella, get real

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Im a rogue player right, but what I really want to see is more improvement on wars health at endgame...because there are mages with 6k health now and rogue with almost the same...wars now have almost 9k...3k difference is not enought. Rogues be criting 5k in one aim strike while wars hitting 1-2k in attacks ... Therefore warriors ain't gonna last long in pvp and for pve they perform weak ( as in their damage output towards mobs and bosses). All sts gotta do is bring down the CD of jugg... And bonus damage for about 5-8 seconds top and increase their crit as well because I know warrior still want crit like they would get from vb ... So atleast 15-20% crit for 5-7 seconds ... Again I'm a rogue player. I just think that warriors die easy at endgame. A rogue would survive longer :/

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anil LK Joseph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This skill I really hate it, why because of its ridiculous long CD, because its easily Breaking by rogues who even don't have to charge theirs skills *.*

honestly anything about Warrior Pve/Pvp skills/roles has been said already within 2 years.
    dear sts just look those up and summarize it. anything else looks a bogus discussion

ps all those mage/rogues please keep out of this discussion because u have done more harm then good on any ideas how to balance ext...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to noobseller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

the lack of dev responce makes this look like the mage buff
    it will happen "eventually"

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post: