Thread: more than just legendary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexmann View Post
    is it just me or... is legendary.. not really legendary? some pinks are super rare, others come super easy and they r worth absolutely nothing! I was thinking about an item color that... surpasses all the others. im not really sure what color it would be... rainbow even?! these item would be top of the line, top notch. maybe having like, one in each campaign that will have chance to drop. and that every player will be able to use no matter what class.
    Not to sound offensive or anything its just that legendary items are legendary, even so if there are rainbow coloured ones, some may not even be rare! Then people would want items to keep surpassing items!
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the only part that im conerned about is that some pinks arent worth anything cause their so common. if someone showed a noob a pink. hed bee like ooo a rare. but that pink... could be 2k - 2m. that person can be easily scammed. with a new color item, when someone sees it they will be like "that is worth alot, they are very lucky" witch as pinks... you cant tell
    55 dex Bird DEXMANN
    30 engineer DEXMANN