Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrong lvl drop in FH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Yeah, Orcish Archer is in the same level. You can actually get to Silk without ever doing Orcish so until they fix it, might as well just skip it.

The pink bone staff isn't bad, but level 29 twinking didn't really happen. I think there were three of us and we all made them into level 30s when FN came out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

High level drops have always dropped in the mini dungeons in FH, and should stay. The fact that they drop in the main campaign is bad and needs to be fixed.

Reason I think the high level drops should stay in the mini dungeons is because Cinco said the fiery weapons don't drop in there. If they remove the higher level items from there, there's next to no reason to run the boss mini dungeon since you can't get fiery weapons there.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 06-02-2011 at 07:33 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

These bosses are in the main maps. Test it and you will see.

In level II, the Fiery Avian Minion drops cross level garbage.
    In level V, the Orcish Avian drops cross level garbage.

These bosses should be using the drop table that includes the new winning Archer fiery item. They should be dropping items the new players can use.

This is day 4. We are headed to the weekend. The devs must be busy with other things. I've never seen them let such an obvious mistake continue for so long. Especially when it's probably just a simple typo. I hope whatever they are working on is awesome, because it's kind of frustrating to have to keep clarifying the issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

No I understand the above Snake. Just that people have also mentioned nerfing the cross level garbage in the mini dungeons and Cinco mentioned that he was gonna so that too, and I was just saying with the bosses in the FH mini dungeons not programmed to drop fiery weapons, the cross level garbage is the only reason to go there anymore. Do not nerf the cross level garbage in the mini dungeons!

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Ah, I think I misread you. Sorry, bron.

I think it would be great if the cross level drops weren't garbage. I love the look of the bone armors and weapons, but they don't compare to recent additions.