Thread: Need help with end game sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Need help with end game sorcerer

Hey fellow sorcerers! I just continued playing AL again after a few months break and I'm still trying to figure out whats the best equipment for end game mages.

Weap : Blunderbuss of Wisdom
    Helm : Legendary helm? (If so which one) , Or is it the new myth glintstone one?
    Armor : Slaterock?
    Belt: Brawn Belt
    Ring : Arcane Ring
    Pendant : ???

As mentioned above I know the best weapon , belt and ring available atm. However as for the helm , armor and pendant (not including planar pendant) are there any suggestions? I heard there was a new lvl 46 myth set that requires a quest chain to complete but I cant seem to start the quest chain? Anyone can link me to the page about this? If so how much does it cost overall to complete the quest chain? Would appreciate all the help I could get!

Also I'm currently using Nightshade but I heard Toor was better? Cant afford Nekro atm.

Lastly which should I prioritize getting first? Should i get a good helm , armor and pendant or a pet? Dont really like getting a pet since Nightshade grants almost the same buff as Toor with extra 2% damage. But if Toor is really good I think I'll get one. I only do PVE if that affects anything.

Currently have 2m but I could sell some of my vanities/elon gun once I'm lvl 46. These are my gears atm.
    Name:  Weapon.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  103.7 KB
    Name:  Helm.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  98.6 KB
    Name:  Armor.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  103.6 KB
    Name:  Belt.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  97.7 KB
    Name:  Ring.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  98.4 KB
    Name:  Pendant.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  108.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks man i really need it too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I'm not the best mage... but this is just my opinion ^^

Weapon: Glintstone Blunderbuss of Wisdom (if you prefer crit) / Reason (if you prefer more armour) - but if you can't afford the new mythic, just use your current Elon gun.

And yeah, there's a quest chain for the new Glintstone mythic set. However, you have to finish the legendary Orcslaying set first in order to get the mythic quest chain. Aaannnddd to get the Orcslaying quest- you have to get to level 46 first. So get to level 46> finish Orcslaying set > then Glintstone.

Anyway, it's gonna take a long time to finish the new mythic set unless you have the $$. So use any of these while farming for the Glintstone's ingredients.

Helm: Supreme Hat of Assault
    Armour: Slaterock Lvl 43 mythic (if you prefer a lil bit of crit) or Forager's Robe of Assault (if you prefer a lil bit of armour)
    Belt: Brawn Belt
    Ring: Arcane Ring
    Pendant: I'd say definitely Planar Pendant

And upgrade your gears with at least +4 jewels/gems

Honestly I prefer to use Maridos. Mari boost your HP. I don't have Toor so I don't know much about it. But I'm pretty much happy with Mari so that's why I don't feel the need to get Toor. And Nekro, if you can afford it, go ahead

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pandaxxo For This Useful Post: