Thread: Need Twink Advise & Bracket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need Twink Advise & Bracket

Hello Guys. Just as I mentioned it in the Title I need some twink advice. I've been a lvl 23 Twink from early 2013 to 2014 but I eventually quit cause there weren't any challenges for me. But I have decided to give the PvP Zone another run. So I'm planning to go with a rogue but which brackets are active these days? Is it just 13-15 and 21-23 or are there other Low lvl Zones where you often meet other twinks? 2. How much will I have to spend to come out with a decent rogue? Any Help is welcome
    Characters: Toxicatom Lvl 75 Bear, Strongburd Lvl 66 Bird, Videolicious Lvl 56 Fox, Suckmyshield Lvl 61 Bear - Proud Member of <The Community Guild>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

13-15 is a pretty good bracket, but be sure to join a good guild cause there is a lot of ganging, blocking and running when its a fair fight(xpsycho tsk), I recommend to have at least 1 para in your gears and icescale/ancient druid gears gemmed with fire/standard chaos jewels. for pet i recommend nekro but maridos is fine because of high hp boost, but it will make it hard to vs nekro rogues. But if you will be clash rogue i wouldnt worry someone will usually have nekro then. 13-15 bracket the ganging spawning xpsycho running when fair fights etc. can aggravate but you just have to learn to deal with it and farm rivals when they're alone/blocked by a nub player. So all in all if you want to come out with a decent rogue at 13-15 id say total is about 6m or so(?) with nekro as of right now. however if u wait till prices go back down u can easily get para item good set maridos and 1-2 enchanted eye gear for 3-4m

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lvl 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    13-15 is a pretty good bracket, but be sure to join a good guild cause there is a lot of ganging, blocking and running when its a fair fight(xpsycho tsk), I recommend to have at least 1 para in your gears and icescale/ancient druid gears gemmed with fire/standard chaos jewels. for pet i recommend nekro but maridos is fine because of high hp boost, but it will make it hard to vs nekro rogues. But if you will be clash rogue i wouldnt worry someone will usually have nekro then. 13-15 bracket the ganging spawning xpsycho running when fair fights etc. can aggravate but you just have to learn to deal with it and farm rivals when they're alone/blocked by a nub player. So all in all if you want to come out with a decent rogue at 13-15 id say total is about 6m or so(?) with nekro as of right now. however if u wait till prices go back down u can easily get para item good set maridos and 1-2 enchanted eye gear for 3-4m
    Xpsycho is 16. But other than that everything u said about them is true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Xpsycho is 16. But other than that everything u said about them is true
    I think the OP meant if he choose to be level 13-15 twink. If he is 14-15 level he can face xpsy but theyre pretty easy, even saw vid of kronos l14 farming xpsy 16s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

L10 is a very fun bracket and of course 15-16 bracket too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    L10 is a very fun bracket and of course 15-16 bracket too
    Yeah LvL 15 is fun. I decided to give it a try went to 15 and was farmed bx xpsycho and Ikrono. I can't afford a nekro but as beginner pet I have chosen Fantasma. Dunno what a decent rogue stats look like on lvl 15. When I'm in a Game I have 120 dmg 15% crit and 1.3k hp. While I am able to kill rogues with similar gear in 4 hits and mages I'm being farmed by rogues with nekro maridos etc. Also I dunno tactics so If anyone could give me Advice Ingame my IGN is BlackProdigy
    Last edited by Toxicatom; 11-19-2015 at 06:25 AM.
    Characters: Toxicatom Lvl 75 Bear, Strongburd Lvl 66 Bird, Videolicious Lvl 56 Fox, Suckmyshield Lvl 61 Bear - Proud Member of <The Community Guild>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicatom View Post
    Yeah LvL 15 is fun. I decided to give it a try went to 15 and was farmed bx xpsycho and Ikrono. I can't afford a nekro but as beginner pet I have chosen Fantasma. Dunno what a decent rogue stats look like on lvl 15. When I'm in a Game I have 120 dmg 15% crit and 1.3k hp. While I am able to kill rogues with similar gear in 4 hits and mages I'm being farmed by rogues with nekro maridos etc. Also I dunno tactics so If anyone could give me Advice Ingame my IGN is BlackProdigy
    Sadly any class with anything other than nekro, singe, toor or Maridos is likely to be killed/rushed by anyone I'm afraid. You best bet is trying to afford a nekro or Maridos and joining a activ guild if you can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Lvl 46
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

For lvl 15, best bet is to try and get at least maridos, at least one para to get your damage up around 160ish (pre-nerf), hp around 1.9k, 20% crit. Join an active guild so you won't get your arse ganged all the times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Also try joining guilds that play around the time you do so you can call. And try to get maridos at least its hp boost is op also its crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Yep lvl 15 fun if ur geared. A para, ice set,vigo pot, eerie/tarlok pot, get em decently jeweled, maridos. If u can, put para in ring (myth ring ftw) so u can use eloia pot (nobody has put para in eloia). Proc is OP. Try to get ur dmg 170+ hp 1,9k crit 20% and ull be competitive :3 if u see a no para nekro rogue, with this stats u should b able to beat him. If u see para nekro rogue ask to vs no pet or run
    And yeah i have to admit this lvl is way more competitive than lower lvls but its more challenging :3

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by xutreuqux; 11-20-2015 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    Yep lvl 15 fun if ur geared. A para, ice set,vigo pot, eerie/tarlok pot, get em decently jeweled, maridos. If u can, put para in ring (myth ring ftw) so u can use eloia pot (nobody has put para in eloia). Proc is OP. Try to get ur dmg 170+ hp 1,9k crit 20% and ull be competitive :3 if u see a no para nekro rogue, with this stats u should b able to beat him. If u see para nekro rogue ask to vs no pet or run
    And yeah i have to admit this lvl is way more competitive than lower lvls but its more challenging :3

Many para nekro rogues ive seen rush on aa and spam skills. With good timing and crit a maridos rogue can easily kill a nekro rogue at l15

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Many para nekro rogues ive seen rush on aa and spam skills. With good timing and crit a maridos rogue can easily kill a nekro rogue at l15
    Only if the nekro rogue sucks. Whenever i see a maridos rogue i stun and 2 combo them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Only if the nekro rogue sucks. Whenever i see a maridos rogue i stun and 2 combo them
    If ur fighting the rogue near a corner you can easily pierce away for 10s until their shield goes off. I find this method to work better in twinking rather than endgame. With nekro its so easy to 2combo non nekro users. The stun and panic itself will last around 5s or so. If o can manage to get a high end cri on aim and a crit on sp i can often 1combo some

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

If ur fighting the rogue near a corner you can easily pierce away for 10s until their shield goes off. I find this method to work better in twinking rather than endgame. With nekro its so easy to 2combo non nekro users. The stun and panic itself will last around 5s or so. If o can manage to get a high end cri on aim and a crit on sp i can often 1combo some
    Meh i usually use the shield before hitting them anyways so i dont get stunned myself. But ur right, stun into combo into another combo usually results in a kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Usually when i get panicked by nekro i use maridos aa and hope the armor bonus makes me able to survive until i can move again, then i heal and pierce to keep high hp then when shield pops i kill them... but most of the time i dont win because nekro user have high dmg combines with nekro passive usually kills me right after i throw packs :/ is my tactics wrong?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    Usually when i get panicked by nekro i use maridos aa and hope the armor bonus makes me able to survive until i can move again, then i heal and pierce to keep high hp then when shield pops i kill them... but most of the time i dont win because nekro user have high dmg combines with nekro passive usually kills me right after i throw packs :/ is my tactics wrong?

The armor bonus from maridos wont help u at all against a rogue. The armor debuff from aimed shot overrides maridos armor buff. If anything itll be the extra stats that help u live. Try to get good at being able to stun them right after their shield pops. Stuns = kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I killed Nekro rogues quiet often now but I'm getting wrecked as soon as they activate the arc ability. For now my stats are (on a pvp map) 123dmg 12% Crit 1.5k health and 900mana. Finding a para gem is also very hard tho I dont think that there is anyone who still has one. I'm aiming for maridos atm so I hope that I can atleast get a higher crit. I'm currently using ancient pot helmet and armor rockform pot bow everything gemmed with 1 weak finesse jewel.