I played many MMORPGs like World of warcraft(my fav game and played it for 4 years and quitted 'coz can't give too much time for it,it's raids takes like 25men,heroic mode takes more than 12hrs to complete,can't even done in a single day coz we sleep),Dragon Nest,and for mobile,Oac1,Oac2,Toram online,Iruna online,Avabel,etc and i turned back to AL coz it's graphic is good while it's file size is small,seasonal events and smooth playing and simple control.. But the only thing that annoy me is that no other games takes time to socket gems but AL takes 8hr(12hr and 24hr in last versions).. I accept on the fact that Crafting jewels need time but socketing shouldn't take time.. Well,it's my personal opinion,others may have theirs,so,if i was wrong,u have my apology..
And as a suggestion for new jewels,I would love to see armour piercing gem or armour penetrating gem which gives armour piercing % bonus(warriors may hate that but keep reading for next gem) :-) and Resilience gem,which give extra damage reduction or crit resistance..
Just a bit of suggestion as a player who loves AL.. Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad English