Thread: Str Enchantress pvp help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Str Enchantress pvp help?

hello i have just transfered my lvl 35 pvp voodoo mage over to a 2handed iceberg weilding str mage! i was wondering if anyone has any experiences with these and would help me out.. i find them to either kill instantly(or so it seems) or die instantly. also i need help with were to put points into my skills and if i should go full str or keep my str/dex were its at(70dex and the rest in str). any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I have experience with lvl 35 str mage. I think for pvp its very good but in pve u should use Int. Int on mages gives you more damage and higher mana pool and more mana regen. For pvp use skills like drain life and frostbite but for pve definatly max out firestorm, lightning, ice storm, debuffs like nightmare and weakness and always max out the buffs! Buffs are the most important things.
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Goodluck with it!
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |