Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Venom Guild Post (LONG POST)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thelonearcher View Post
    The reason I disagree with almost all of is because of the
    memory it can take up. 3 characters is good enough you guys can't excpect any of this to happen suggestions are good but the devs work there butts off. Again remember it's not even done yet. There still making it! I think suggegtions would be better for near end summer when it's complete. For Now we must be patience and let the devs take care of the changes right now ( THERE STILL MAKEING IT,ITS NOT EVEN A FULL GAME YET!!)
    I agree, all we can really do now is give general feedback on what is implemented. Like PvP, we can give ideas on how to balance it. I am sure the devs already have ideas for their major releases. This list of ideas makes this game a PC MMO, not a phone one.
    The two words that show off ones truly horrific values - Epic and Fail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demarrer View Post
    I agree, all we can really do now is give general feedback on what is implemented. Like PvP, we can give ideas on how to balance it. I am sure the devs already have ideas for their major releases. This list of ideas makes this game a PC MMO, not a phone one.
    Exactly. If I wanted any of this stuff, I would just quit PL and play EQ (which I dislike) or WoW.