Add one skill to each class and alter one skill for each class what would they be?

Rouge- Alter aimed shot/add .75 second CD
-New skill burst shot(rand Name)shoot 6-8-10(whichever) arrows dealing low area damage to all enemies caught in the volley.

Mage- alter how lifegiver commands threat.that's one of the unattractive skill disappointments(no way a mage healing should cause more threat than others ATTACKING!).
New skill- Decrepify (Random name)causes decaying attack power(each hitn you or friend s causes attack power to decrease).

Warrior- Alter Juggernaut to switch charged health gain to negate X amount of health loss.Some sort of run speed(catch or targets for once) or dps buff.

Call of the king(random name)debuff to null the mobs/players from any crits.I'm still thinking about thorns though.would help tanks keep agro(returned damage should cause more threat,no?)maybe tanks will be wanted instead of how it has been ever since I started playing.warrior should be strongest,period.we have absolutely no choice in that matter(Rouge can always grab a bow)as we Must get as close as possible(die getting there wth is that?not a warrior imo).

Off topic--no need to read.just my thoughts below.

Let's see what everyone has up their sleeves I'm sure sts would like some opinions as well.
Balance the characters better and I would spend some money on this game.love the updates keep it up but also open your mind to the consumers.we know what we want and what we would pay for.I would 100% rather see you guys focus your talents on a game that doesn't revolve around you putting food on the table through "premium" ingame content.put a sticker price on your next game(pocket Legends 2!)so u can make a few bucks without having your money come from people buying their way to the top(recently bought two lep pendants for my characters,thinking it MIGHT help,and preceeded to get many locked crates with it on,more than 10(could check but I'm sure it's 13).without lepre pendant I never once got one single lock .time input between these two circumstances was insanely greater to farming without it and Absolutely not one leg drop.that's Absolutely absurd.broken.fix it and people may spend their money.being the RPG farmer that I am,I cannot believe these stats.honestly,I do not think we are getting what they say we are(statistically its not even close to 15%).

All my testing was done in kraken mines 3(lvl30-31 mage).close to 35 runs(33) without lep=0 leg drops.not one.with that dumb amulet I got a crate every single time(sometimes 2!)did the math,1 1/3 locks per I was earning with it on.stopped on 10runs.Ridiculous.bring us magic find or something cause you need to drop the reroll thing(worked for us in pl cause it was a better game and not based around getting a premium amulet)(it would be fine if there was a super hard quest to get it).if you ever want to get out of the "freemium" rut than i suggest you charge for a regular game.if your game is good enough (without "premium" only items ect.)then a 10-20-30$ sticker price would not scare away the people that u want playing your games,ones who love forever farming(not farming only if you have this "platinum" neck).Add a public test server for all these bugs ect.make it a paid(few bucks or something) one so all us legit people who love rpg's for what they are can help you(many of us have passion for gaming)make it a great game.think ANY major dev team puts a game out(or patch) without testing it?that's hilarious....

Thanks all! First thread,woohoo