Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conquer vs tactical 4v4 TDM fight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Conquer vs tactical 4v4 TDM fight!

End results are as shown in the screenshot below.
    (P.S: no insultive comments plz)
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-24-14-00-46.png
Views: 512
Size:  510.9 KB

Regards
    Prime AL
    Last edited by savaage; 11-24-2015 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

If you want to avoid "insultive comments" how about you and your buddies ( twinks ) don't post nothing about your pvp experience ? It's like you are putting gas on fire. If i was on the opposite side than yours and seen you posting a screenshot on forum about our "last clash" I would start asking myself if you are looking for a fight on forum aswell. I think low level brackets spam this section with useless screenshots which doesn't prove nothing. Yea, you got blocked and u won. Haray. I find it unbeliveable boring.

What happens in PvP

Stays in PvP

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    If you want to avoid "insultive comments" how about you and your buddies ( twinks ) don't post nothing about your pvp experience ? It's like you are putting gas on fire. If i was on the opposite side than yours and seen you posting a screenshot on forum about our "last clash" I would start asking myself if you are looking for a fight on forum aswell. I think low level brackets spam this section with useless screenshots which doesn't prove nothing. Yea, you got blocked and u won. Haray. I find it unbeliveable boring.

What happens in PvP

Stays in PvP
    Well! Most of my guild mates doesn't have any accounts here in this forum to post anything, and speaking about experience I think it's individualised within the player who has it inspite of what other's opinion might be. However I guess that this column is for every pvp player here in this game be it lower lvls or end game and if this post is disturbing to you then I suggest you to overlook it and check the other ones mate.
    Last edited by savaage; 11-24-2015 at 04:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is funny as i remember my self how me and shotted wrecked conquer 4v2 in tdm uncountble times nd do not forget how you and 3 other pro conq tank lost vs 1 tank and 1 rogue in tdm so woah u won your first 4v4 ever nd posting it up? Lol i asked you everyday for 5v4 us in ctf but guess what? No answere from 5 of your officer nd master ever nd yeh tactical plays dirty aswel with their "fair" lies on forums but they stack tanks like there is no other class left but 1 thing is sure tactical is far better then conquer as i dont feel anything when C vs conquer do 5v5 feels like killing new arrived nubs in pvp

6. The Following User Says Thank You to killhost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Good job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

what u want to show us with that screen shot? i mean, when conquer join in a map and see tac in, they always call and block, ALWAYS, if u want to show us a fair battle is neccesary a record or ss from the beiginning to the end of the map, if is not, that ss is only trash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

What happens in PvP

Stays in PvP
    I'll call this the first 'insultive comments' on this thread by someone who loves to stick her nose into an unbelievably boring subject.

So, it's like,

What happens in PVE
    Stays in PVE

What happens in GAME
    Stays in GAME

What happens in YOUR MIND
    Stays in YOUR MIND

#mindyourownbuseness

@ conquer
    If it was really 4vs4 from the beginning, well, good job.
    Gg.

@ Guild C
    Still waiting for the 'scheduled clash'. Not random clash at 4-6am. K
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Elondrian nice sig , what happens in pvp stays in pvp , but for u what happend in pvp u take it out of pvp
    Peace girl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakitout View Post
    Elondrian nice sig , what happens in pvp stays in pvp , but for u what happend in pvp u take it out of pvp
    Peace girl

Find some cute boys in game and pretend you are girl to golddig them more. Oh also look for sympathy in game for your rl problems ( making up stories ) to get 3k $ then ask for their account password , scam their account, make them feel miserable until they quit game and pretend you pixalated ego means something more than actually doesn't. I am a legit player who makes gold without golddig others or fool them i'm something else than i actually am. Have a good day Hot. I don't hate you.

A scammer/platfarmer/liar like you always will have something to complain about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Find some cute boys in game and pretend you are girl to golddig them more. Oh also look for sympathy in game for your rl problems ( making up stories ) to get 3k $ then ask for their account password , scam their account, make them feel miserable until they quit game and pretend you pixalated ego means something more than actually doesn't. I am a legit player who makes gold without golddig others or fool them i'm something else than i actually am. Have a good day Hot. I don't hate you.

A scammer/platfarmer/liar like you always will have something to complain about.
    Ok sry , and thanks for answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

All knows ....These guilds (C),(NEXT ) and conquer ...It self .....are the sub units of ...exilez ...so no one trust on these , even conquer it's self .....loose in fair ...clash ...even i can show u number of Screen shots ..where they block us ...and still lost so .....All know how they chat trash ..and when they lose ..Make excuses ....and run ...We play fair ......and there's ...nothing to hide ...All knows this 😉😉

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
    IT"S NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingtigertiger Tiger View Post
    All knows ....These guilds (C),(NEXT ) and conquer ...It self .....are the sub units of ...exilez ...so no one trust on these , even conquer it's self .....loose in fair ...clash ...even i can show u number of Screen shots ..where they block us ...and still lost so .....All know how they chat trash ..and when they lose ..Make excuses ....and run ...We play fair ......and there's ...nothing to hide ...All knows this ����

Oh so nice we have an "neutral" player here who is in tactical lmao how does all know the "facts" that is your thoughts? Then would i say tactical is the greatest tank stackers . Most arrogant players. Liers couse all know that too right? Did i miss something? Since xpsycho is bloking alittle more then tactical isnt tactical greatest blokers but a great blok guild i cant count how many times they blok every room and act like fairplay angels in forum lmao u said "i can show pics" plz go agead show them im waiting show me pics of "c" is bloking or u class other guild as exilez? Then can i class psycho.tactical.public as 1 guild right? Sums it up guild of blok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killhost View Post
    Oh so nice we have an "neutral" player here who is in tactical lmao how does all know the "facts" that is your thoughts? Then would i say tactical is the greatest tank stackers . Most arrogant players. Liers couse all know that too right? Did i miss something? Since xpsycho is bloking alittle more then tactical isnt tactical greatest blokers but a great blok guild i cant count how many times they blok every room and act like fairplay angels in forum lmao u said "i can show pics" plz go agead show them im waiting show me pics of "c" is bloking or u class other guild as exilez? Then can i class psycho.tactical.public as 1 guild right? Sums it up guild of blok
    So u wanna say we need to stack tanks?? Nice joke😂 ask ur guildies who stack tanks ???ask anyone including fake it's self .....when ever we have fair clash after getting farmed by us he runs .....Then comes question of blocking ......We don't need to block ...coz we don't afraid from loosing fair clash ....but u and ur sub units of exilez ...can't digest ...loose in fair 5vs5 so that's why they block ...am i wrong ?😃 ask avenger it's self lol ...when loosing just talking trash ..and when he and ur other guild mate blocks ...then doing trash talk .....😃😃gg talk more trash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

So u wanna say we need to stack tanks?? Nice joke�� ask ur guildies who stack tanks ???ask anyone including fake it's self .....when ever we have fair clash after getting farmed by us he runs .....Then comes question of blocking ......We don't need to block ...coz we don't afraid from loosing fair clash ....but u and ur sub units of exilez ...can't digest ...loose in fair 5vs5 so that's why they block ...am i wrong ?�� ask avenger it's self lol ...when loosing just talking trash ..and when he and ur other guild mate blocks ...then doing trash talk .....����gg talk more trash

I am fake and i still wait for your pics as all i can see is bullsht talking ur self out show me the pics where my guild "c" bloks go ahead show it now ur a talker nothing more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

omg wtf lmao that girl scamming thing is rediculious XD! pure outrage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hallowring View Post
    omg wtf lmao that girl scamming thing is rediculious XD! pure outrage
    hahahaha i cant xD if u are fake u really know how u and ur ex exilez guildies plays, everyone hates u cuz ure the most tt and unfair player, blocker, ganger and kdr lover, talking about stack tanks? remember when u used to stack 5 tanks or 4 tanks 1 rogue in last clashes, so why u trying to look now like the most perfect and fair player here? u are a FAKE

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eduardo Peréz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Peréz View Post
    hahahaha i cant xD if u are fake u really know how u and ur ex exilez guildies plays, everyone hates u cuz ure the most tt and unfair player, blocker, ganger and kdr lover, talking about stack tanks? remember when u used to stack 5 tanks or 4 tanks 1 rogue in last clashes, so why u trying to look now like the most perfect and fair player here? u are a FAKE
    lots of talk from blokticals how about Picture other then coming with some empty typings? nd mr brainless dont u Watch what text you are quoting Before typing? typical brain of that Guild haha in Another Words wormbrains lmao u do know how many people hates messi & Ronaldo right? yes the best players does Always get hated thats the most common thing with humans they Always get jelous like u are right now lmao most hated hahah if im most hated why is so many players following my steps? and 1 more thing i forgot to type ur Guild is good at scamming ask that to ur officers lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killhost View Post
    I am fake and i still wait for your pics as all i can see is bullsht talking ur self out show me the pics where my guild "c" bloks go ahead show it now ur a talker nothing more
    U know ....I have valid ....reasons ...to defend .....my point coz if u Join 1 random room full our guild members ..and u take ss and cry on forums that tactical blocked u that's nothing much more then that creating drama on forums here .....2nd point ......During our most of clash ....exilez ...and even ...now as I said sub units of exilez ...call blocks ...to block us ...and u know better about rest what u do when u block silly ..kid .doing trash talk ...After blocking .that's what u and ur whole ex exilez members ..do ...show us ..proper

Proof ...where we have blocked ..u in proper clash ..😂😃😃

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Peréz View Post
    and you said kdr lover right? last time i checked my twink had 1/2 kdr how is that loving nd more fun things is everytime a map ends i see 10+ tactical members pming me who is the greatest trash talk Guild? yes u got it right its tactical and why do u bring exilez? last time i was in exilez was 5 month ago , nd your dumb enough to post it? lol haters Always gonna hate keep that in ur empty mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

U know ....I have valid ....reasons ...to defend .....my point coz if u Join 1 random room full our guild members ..and u take ss and cry on forums that tactical blocked u that's nothing much more then that creating drama on forums here .....2nd point ......During our most of clash ....exilez ...and even ...now as I said sub units of exilez ...call blocks ...to block us ...and u know better about rest what u do when u block silly ..kid .doing trash talk ...After blocking .that's what u and ur whole ex exilez members ..do ...show us ..proper

Proof ...where we have blocked ..u in proper clash ..������

a question do you lack of vitamin A.B,C,D ? when did i post an ss? or u see bad maybe? an advice go get glasses, lmao ur a puppet they use you i dont even know you but u kids idolize me no wonder i get 50+ pms from tactical everyday lolz!