Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchanteress skill list (With Pics) + short guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Enchanteress skill list (With Pics) + short guide

Hey guys, i have made a few screens of the different skills available for the enchanteress

LVL 2

LVL 4

LVL6

LVL 8

LVL 10

LVL 12

LVL 14

LVL 16

LVL 18

LVL 20

LVL 22

LVL 24

It is always a good idea to wear armor and weapons that gives you extra mana regen, here's what i am using:

Staff +1 (cash shop):

Armor +2 (cash shop):

Helmet +1:

With full int this grants me +7 mana regen, which allows me to cast as many spells as i need without
    ever needing a single potion =)

PS: Using a staff that gives +1 mana regen (lvl25 staff) doesn't give me +8 total regen at my current level for some reasons... both setups grant me +7, it is probably related to the total int, and with this staff i get +2 health regen which is quite useful in many situations

Some people might prefer staves that give extra HP regen, it's useful for the AOE types out there as they won't have to cast healings as often =P (and the regen stacks with blessing of vitality for a total of +4 HP regen =D)

^ Looted from a chest on the first level of Fathom Crypt, i have noticed that jeweled items only (i have to check this) drop from chests ^_^ (good luck if you are going to farm for this staff)

Mages rules!!! =D
    Last edited by Gigahertz; 04-18-2010 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Content Update (+30 cap, new items)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gigahertz For This Useful Post: