Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why you should and shouldnt twink at low levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Exclamation why you should and shouldnt twink at low levels

#1 unless you can buy all top gear in auctionhouse and deck it with base gems that can grant 6+ to ur base stats along with paras i wouldnt suggest that you try twinking on any low levels such as 4 through 19

reason you ask?
    ill tell you

#2 base gems have the abillity to grant 6 ta 7 base stats no matter what level u are.

#3 jewels
    compare a base stat standerd jewel which gives 3 ta 4 to your base stats because of gear level requirements for jewels.

im not saying base stat jewels are bad for low levels because of the fact that gems can also reroll base stats under 4.

p.s its just basic info for twinks that might be new
    pls give feedback if nessecery (^u^)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

i also would suggest that getting a compainion such sd pets are important too cause it can have an effective impact on your twinking style (\(^u^)/)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

What do you mean by base stat? Fire/fury/glac compared to standard jewels?
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hallowring View Post
    #1 unless you can buy all top gear in auctionhouse and deck it with base gems that can grant 6+ to ur base stats along with paras i wouldnt suggest that you try twinking on any low levels such as 4 through 19

reason you ask?
    ill tell you

#2 base gems have the abillity to grant 6 ta 7 base stats no matter what level u are.

#3 jewels
    compare a base stat standerd jewel which gives 3 ta 4 to your base stats because of gear level requirements for jewels.

im not saying base stat jewels are bad for low levels because of the fact that gems can also reroll base stats under 4.

p.s its just basic info for twinks that might be new
    pls give feedback if nessecery (^u^)
    I don't think you understand how gems and jewels work. Jewels are actually better for twink gear because, unlike gems, jewels will give you the same stats regardless of level. If you gem a level 1 weapon with fire/blood/glacial, you will get +1 to that stat (or +2 if you get a grand). If you gem a level 46 weapon, you will get +4 (or +7 if grand).

That said, there are level restrictions on jewels. For example, you can't use anything higher than a weak jewel on level 1 gear.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

yep X3 deffinitly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

but what im trying to say is that some twink weps have grand gems such as 6+ base stat socked into them plus para C: thats op if ya ask me bro<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    What do you mean by base stat? Fire/fury/glac compared to standard
    jewels?
    yepy yep (^v^)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hallowring View Post
    but what im trying to say is that some twink weps have grand gems such as 6+ base stat socked into them plus para C: thats op if ya ask me bro<3
    Grand gems at twink levels do not give base stat of +6. Jewels are better than gems for twinks.

Para gems, on the other hand, aren't level dependent. They are ridiculously OP for twinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Is this a troll thread?....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Do not PvP if you're a sensitive person, trust me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

As a professional twink expert I have my own version of twinking

When I'm entering pvp I want to be blocked to be proud of myself for killing my opponents ( common/rare geared uses )

If i get killed.. then i need more paragems or i need more mana.

If i get blocked in tdm and win the match.. HELL YEA ! I have to brag on forum about it for a while week

If i get ganged and win I have to open 3 forum threads in AL PvP section to tell people about my mad skills

If I'm overgeared I need a youtube channel... So those fools from forum to check my latest twink combo normal + charged aim + health packs + traps + normal charged + moar traps + charged aim + charged normal etc. Don't get urself stunned ! Use razor as 5th skill !

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post

When I'm entering pvp I want to be blocked to be proud of myself for killing my opponents ( common/rare geared uses )

If i get blocked in tdm and win the match.. HELL YEA ! I have to brag on forum about it for a while week

If i get ganged and win I have to open 3 forum threads in AL PvP section to tell people about my mad skills

If I'm overgeared I need a youtube channel... So those fools from forum to check my latest twink combo normal + charged aim + health packs + traps + normal charged + moar traps + charged aim + charged normal etc. Don't get urself stunned ! Use razor as 5th skill !
    A bit over the top but still hilarious lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

and farm events

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Totally agree! Why would you want to go play low levels when you could go all the way to 46 and get a head as big as yours!!!

^Not all endgamers have a disgusting attitude such as yours however, you seem to think all twinks do as you said. Why can't you just keep quiet and stick to endgame while the other half of us stick to our own?
    #Peace+Love
    - (un) Retired -

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

You seem to be not enjoying 46 so you antagonize those from low levels?
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    Totally agree! Why would you want to go play low levels when you could go all the way to 46 and get a head as big as yours!!!

^Not all endgamers have a disgusting attitude such as yours however, you seem to think all twinks do as you said. Why can't you just keep quiet and stick to endgame while the other half of us stick to our own?
    #Peace+Love
    I really don't know what is disgusting about my attitude , as you said it is. We read same forum threads? Oh, go check AL Player Vs Player and then come read my post again. Disgusting as you it is. You are overwhelemed about the truth? Ofc you are, you are twink. As a matter of fact, my friend started to twink last week... He told me is full of drama at any bracket . He doesn't know exactly how i think about twinks... besides peace+love.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

IMO:
    1. Go to twink if your a casual gamer. Theres a lot of battles going on, its more battles than endgame. Heck you can sit in CTF for 5 to 10mins in endgame yet almost no one joins, while it only takes 5secs to 2mins to start at CTF match.
    2. Dramas are everywhere, twinks or endgame.
    3. Blockings and gangings are everywhere too, but because there are more active twinks pvp than endgame its more observable there.
    4. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to aquire all those gears, gems and jewels stated above to be competitive in twinking. One para gear would be enough as long as you can hit the 2k health mark for rogues and sorcs. In warriors, as long as you can survive 3 aimshots from rouges without healing then your good enough.
    5. And lastly, those who don't have direct experience on twinking (Those who just says "My friend says") would be just saying a second-hand information in which even courts won't believe. With the new jewel system and pets today, twinking now very different from before.

PS:Endgamers are the best in the game, they can even influence devs. Hail endgamers!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

"I'd say if you are a beginner start out as a twink..." develop your skills and kdr if your are into that. Once developed then move to endgame. This is the most cost effective way to learn Arcane Legends PVP. Albeit some twinks cost more than some endgame. Just my two cents or 2 gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I really don't know what is disgusting about my attitude , as you said it is. We read same forum threads? Oh, go check AL Player Vs Player and then come read my post again. Disgusting as you it is. You are overwhelemed about the truth? Ofc you are, you are twink. As a matter of fact, my friend started to twink last week... He told me is full of drama at any bracket . He doesn't know exactly how i think about twinks... besides peace+love.
    I do read the player vs player sub-forum and every... single... darn post of yours is basically stereotyping lower levels to be filled with trash-talking, ganging players. I honestly do not understand how people can stereotype a group of levels to one persons actions towards another's experience. Basically you are saying "Oh (s)he plays that level... s(he) must be a ganger/trash-talker". I hate to break it to you but not everyone does that. I hate to break it to you even further, the same thing happens at endgame.

I seriously think people need to get the fact that the person behind the toon defines that persons actions and attitude towards others, not the level they play.
    - (un) Retired -

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    I do read the player vs player sub-forum and every... single... darn post of yours is basically stereotyping lower levels to be filled with trash-talking, ganging players. I honestly do not understand how people can stereotype a group of levels to one persons actions towards another's experience. Basically you are saying "Oh (s)he plays that level... s(he) must be a ganger/trash-talker". I hate to break it to you but not everyone does that. I hate to break it to you even further, the same thing happens at endgame.

I seriously think people need to get the fact that the person behind the toon defines that persons actions and attitude towards others, not the level they play.
    Generalization hurts nowadays? If you are a different kind of twink then why you have to go into conclusions that i'm messing with every low level player? I didn't see you posting clash and making a huge case about twinking blocking/ganging/tting to that subforum. So then i'm guessing you are right, you are other kind of twink. But then I'm asking myself, what's problem ?