Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supports are getting out of control.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Lightbulb Supports are getting out of control.

Holy crap, lol!

One of PL support classes is not a support anymore. Lets call it "multi purpose character"
    A character that is as tanky as the tank class, does twice the damage of what the actual damage class does (IN AOE), while taking care of rooting large groups of enemies, debuffing, and healing which tops at 400 health every 4 seconds.

Yeah I'm a bear and my base armor is 350 and max HP around 1100, however getting hit by a drain costs me ~450 healthpoints instantly, and big temperature differences caused by this specific class do total about 550-650 damage in an instant.

Well, this means im outta here! PvP'ing 32-45 now.
    Name:  nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg
Views: 2482
Size:  18.8 KB

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Holy crap, lol!

One of PL support classes is not a support anymore. Lets call it "multi purpose character"
    A character that is as tanky as the tank class, does twice the damage of what the actual damage class does (IN AOE), while taking care of rooting large groups of enemies, debuffing, and healing which tops at 400 health every 4 seconds.

Yeah I'm a bear and my base armor is 350 and max HP around 1100, however getting hit by a drain costs me ~450 healthpoints instantly, and big temperature differences caused by this specific class do total about 550-650 damage in an instant.

By out of control do you mean they aren't underpowered anymore?
    That's so unfair right? It was much more fair when you could just pull stomp them.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    By out of control do you mean they aren't underpowered anymore?
    That's so unfair right? It was much more fair when you could just pull stomp them.
    Mage mains were not asked lol, all mage mains are happy obviously.

If I could, I would upload a video of me perfectly walling a mage like Noping or Joe or someone for minutes straight and still losing or winning with 1%hp.

At least take off the Dodge ffs!

Bird is the damage class right? Very glass cannon type. A bird blast does pathetic 250 crit to a bear or mage. Mages do 300 with lightning which is massive AoE skill plus its on stupidly low cooldown.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Itoopeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Both Noping and Joe have both Magor items equipped. How many magor items do you have? Like Cavoc said...it's too bad you cannot beckon stomp anymore...that was so pro! If you are not ok with that just go dex so you can continue to beck stomp kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    Both Noping and Joe have both Magor items equipped. How many magor items do you have? Like Cavoc said...it's too bad you cannot beckon stomp anymore...that was so pro! If you are not ok with that just go dex so you can continue to beck stomp kill.

Dex ia for wimps

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Dex ia for wimps

Hybrid then. I mean wear half str and half dex set. Still beck/stomp kills quite nicely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Mage mains were not asked lol, all mage mains are happy obviously.
    That is completely false. I've been playing endgame pure mage since around Fang cap, and I can't stand 80 at all. There's no skill gap, meaning any mage with enough gold can buy the elites and do well in PvP. There's no nuking, which completely takes the fun out of CTF. And the fights are HORRENDOUSLY long. The thing that I enjoyed about pure mage for so many caps before this was the ability to nuke and kill enemies swiftly. I can't do that anymore.

However, I can say that most of the bears have this notion that the mages are "way overpowered", when in reality they aren't. Yes, they are probably the easiest class to play right now, but bears and birds can still hold their own if they know what they are doing. Like Tron said, you guys have adapted to two caps worth of bears being absolute jokes.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Dex ia for wimps

So is complaining all the time. Which you exceed at substantially

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Toop u suck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im a bear at 80 w/ 2pc and i dont have any problem fighting w/ mage or any class. I can still do beck stomp sms on them if all skill hits lol but that is rare to happen. Any class has the chance to have dodge, hit and crit gears all at the same time even your a str, dex or int so i think there is no overpowered class. IMO playstyle is still the one that dictates the game not the gears.

Officer of "The Dissidents of Go" 30-Elementorzz 35-Xenpro 40-Xenmage 40-Xenntral 45-Xennuke 50-Xenntinel 56-Xenoxaga 61-Xenobiax 66-Xentouryu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I don't know what's in this post to disagree so much on it, whereas most of the things are correct -

Holy crap, lol!

Mages aren't support class, neither multipurpose it should be called "all powerful" class of pl
    Tank - ya they can tank
    Support - Ofc tremendous healing and revive, just get 3 mage team is indestructible
    Damage - Best as few hits.

for Bears everything is intact as before, nothing has been nerfed, that's where ppls do mistakes.

and birds are seriously lacking damage, it's defense is not such high that can resist against dex bears or mages and damage is not adequate to kill em in the period that it can survive.

It's just funny how lower level teddies pop up in endgame and states "i think there is no overpowered class" & the ppls who never birds says birds are AS viable.

And lol, the families pop up to sate that magor mages are just fine, ofc they will as 90% guild turn into mages booting the rest of the zero point one percent active birds from their guild. and if ur favoring bear not being under powered which is true, why family bears got extincted? just mages all over.

and to end this , I'd say get decent elites, Itoopeo, because u cant compare enemies equipping pinks. and comparing with those, who are so much kd lover that if they have 10% doubt that they'll get 1 more death they won't even pop up from guildies, they won't fight unless they have full elites .
    Last edited by Waug; 11-26-2015 at 02:29 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Holy crap, lol!

Always you crying so hard... If you know what you are doing bears still stand their ground and just because you can't press 2 skills to kill ppl doesn't mean that mages have become op ffs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

In the beginning of the game it says enchantress uses light armor, bird medium and bear heavy. Now mages light armor is equal to bears heavy armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

In the beginning of the game it says enchantress uses light armor, bird medium and bear heavy. Now mages light armor is equal to bears heavy armor.

bears wear a 10 ton piece of metal for armor
    but they still get more dodge than cloth or leather
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    I don't know what's in this post to disagree so much on it, whereas most of the things are correct -

Mages aren't support class, neither multipurpose it should be called "all powerful" class of pl
    Tank - ya they can tank
    Support - Ofc tremendous healing and revive, just get 3 mage team is indestructible
    Damage - Best as few hits.

for Bears everything is intact as before, nothing has been nerfed, that's where ppls do mistakes.

and birds are seriously lacking damage, it's defense is not such high that can resist against dex bears or mages and damage is not adequate to kill em in the period that it can survive.

It's just funny how lower level teddies pop up in endgame and states "i think there is no overpowered class" & the ppls who never birds says birds are AS viable.

And lol, the families pop up to sate that magor mages are just fine, ofc they will as 90% guild turn into mages booting the rest of the zero point one percent active birds from their guild. and if ur favoring bear not being under powered which is true, why family bears got extincted? just mages all over.

and to end this , I'd say get decent elites, Itoopeo, because u cant compare enemies equipping pinks. and comparing with those, who are so much kd lover that if they have 10% doubt that they'll get 1 more death they won't even pop up from guildies, they won't fight unless they have full elites .
    Mages would be perfectly balanced again without bonus dodge from set. Mages do so much damage now, that if I miss beckon and HS, and get frozen while trying to avoid the range of mage, I'm dead. Two dodges by mage changes a lot.

In case of birds mages dodge blast and repulse and then its okay to just insta-leave since theres no way the mage with 1100mana shield+ 650hp would go down before the bird.

And BTW your signature has a typo.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 502
Size:  119.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Mages would be perfectly balanced again without bonus dodge from set. Mages do so much damage now, that if I miss beckon and HS, and get frozen while trying to avoid the range of mage, I'm dead. Two dodges by mage changes a lot.

In case of birds mages dodge blast and repulse and then its okay to just insta-leave since theres no way the mage with 1100mana shield+ 650hp would go down before the bird.

And BTW your signature has a typo.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 502
Size:  119.6 KB
    Bears and mages are pretty evenly balanced right now, but birds are a little underpowered.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Tony ya wanna put anymore chars in your sig dude?
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    Bears and mages are pretty evenly balanced right now, but birds are a little underpowered.
    I'd say this is true for FFA but in 1-1 good str bears seem to get slaughtered by good int mages. Perhaps I'm fighting bears who have yet to master this level cap's pvp though. Dex Bears on the other hand seem to be able to put up a fight in 1-1 but again, if the mage dodges beckon it's pretty much game over. And thanks to the high dodge this cap, there's a good chance of that happening.

Also birds are probably least viable now than they've been in quite sometime, especially in 1-1. In FFA they're useful for popping mana shields and helping to produce those team combos such as nature strike which produce great dmg, but once again, that's as a team. I'd take a Mage for a teammate over a bird any day considering how much more dmg mages do than birds this cap. Birds are supposed to have high offense and low defense and yet, they have low offense AND low defense this cap. The shotguns and bows are simply useless as well compared to using talons considering you lose 100 armor to gain such an insignificant boost in damage.

Overall, this is a step in the right direction as far as the IDEA of balancing pvp is concerned, with the raise of such things as health, mana, armor, etc. but the actual PRODUCT that was produced stat-wise is poor in actuality as far as gameplay goes.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I use bear as a support, lol.
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    I use bear as a support, lol.

Bear doesnt have a single supporting skill.