Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | November 25, 2015

Coalhouse

Hand-held firearms have been a feature of warfare from the 13th Century in China and the 14th in Europe. This is well within the "mediaeval" period previously mentioned.

With a few rare (and not necessarily reliable) exceptions, they were very similar to each other in that they were single-shot muzzle-loaders. Although double-barrelled "fowling-pieces" were known.

From the 1830s, reliable multi-shot firearms began to be mass produced. This spelled the end of the "swashbuckler" and the rise of the "gunslinger".

Consequently, any style of gun reminiscent of those produced before the development of the "pepperbox" pistol or the percussion revolver, is in keeping with a fantasy mediaeval setting.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 11-30-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

What wrong with u people I find the mage sniper riffle really good, and seeing that rogue weapon van is daggers and comparing to weapons I start not like the idea of new ghoulish lv 46 if they don't have a good proc

Coalhouse

As for the optical sight, the telescope is generally considered to have been invented in 1608. This lead to experimental optical sights by the early part of the century, well before the advent of the modern firearm.

Rifled barrels are not an issue, as they were in limited use from the 15th Century and are externally similar to the more common smooth-bore barrels anyway.

Incidentally, I have no problem with "Ash's Cannon", as it looks more like a tiny brazier than any sort of modern firearm. In addition, the "party popper" is simply a piece of whimsy, like the other party weapon vanities.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 11-30-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol plz dont dagger... most like bow.. plz change that's like stormbow or bow of syrillax maybe hehe

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What ever sts wana do please please please repair the worst lag delay isue has been 7 days I cant play ARCANE LEGEND this is the worst connection since 6month++ playing arcane legend.

In town: 5++ping suddenly up to 3-9k
    In pvp map: while sit nobody arround 4++ping when clash screen freeze 3 secs 20k++ping
    In normal map solo: entering 6++ping during clash with 3-4mob 8k++ping-20k++ping
    In elite map 4 people party: entering 2k++ping during clash 40k++ping(sometime freeze till disconnect)
    Auction: open auction 5secs waitting before item displayed, searching item 3-12secs waitting before get displayed.

This all thing happen since the bonus plat event. Please respond to us who have lag isue most all of us are not playing for free. Everyday login 3-5mint with hope all the worst lagging was just a nightmare and begone but aready 7 days its never be gone.

I aready ask services from my net provider *they never reduce any bandwidth or do anything in game bandwidth +I hve no problem at all with other app/games/streaming video* please take action 7days cant play the game that I used to spent over an 10-12hour everyday. Its not my net provider faulty/problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Remove Shade, Gladiator and Noble legendary gear from Arena loot and add more primary jewels to the loot table please.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I actually liked the mage weapon vanity but now due to complaints it will most likely not be implemented. And the rogue weapon vanity will probably be changed to some great looking bow while mage's sniper will be changed for the worse.

Amazing signature made by Bellaelda

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Aready been 8 days for me and still having the lag/delay/arcane ping. I used to play 6-10hours everyday but now only 5-10mint just to check if the worst lagged is gone but its never for 8 days aready.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For the winter event make a pet for 2,500 like the goblins which had nightshade this way it would be much nicer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sts Most of us are pvp player!! And we need BOW vanity not daggers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Those vanities look cool but please add frost bow vanity or any bow vanity which looks like frozen or frost..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yay another unusable rogue weapon vanity. Because daggers is what everyone uses -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Love the mage gun best vanity ever 😄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Think smart new weapon for rogue is ghoulish 46 this dagg van will be at plat tier, in Halloween plat bow vanity bow weapons