Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Glitch] Glintstone Shield - proc works on any weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Lol. My point was not whether or not tanks have a legitimate reason to rage at STS for giving tanks the short end of the stick. The point was that the rage in this thread by all the players who feel that fixing this bug is unfair is a waste of energy and time. Because a bug is a bug, destined to be fixed. No matter how much of a legitimate advantage it gives tanks now, it will be fixed regardless of whwt you say because it's not how the game was meant to be played. In no way am I defending the treatment of tanks in this game by the devs. Rather, I'm encouraging the more productive use of resources to tackling the bigger problem rather than engage in this futile exercise to ask STS to leave a bug unfixed.
    True that. I sometimes wonder what some forumers think and if their exaggerations and unreasonable requests for things, which neither improve gameplay, nor fix the current game issues are a product of their utter lack of ability to see the slightly bigger picture, their egoism or just trolling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    True that. I sometimes wonder what some forumers think and if their exaggerations and unreasonable requests for things, which neither improve gameplay, nor fix the current game issues are a product of their utter lack of ability to see the slightly bigger picture, their egoism or just trolling.
    Everyone has their camera setting zoomed in too much.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Lol. My point was not whether or not tanks have a legitimate reason to rage at STS for giving tanks the short end of the stick. The point was that the rage in this thread by all the players who feel that fixing this bug is unfair is a waste of energy and time. Because a bug is a bug, destined to be fixed. No matter how much of a legitimate advantage it gives tanks now, it will be fixed regardless of whwt you say because it's not how the game was meant to be played. In no way am I defending the treatment of tanks in this game by the devs. Rather, I'm encouraging the more productive use of resources to tackling the bigger problem rather than engage in this futile exercise to ask STS to leave a bug unfixed.
    Actually my post was a counterargument for what you just answered... Again fixing warriors in this game wont happen before we have all actually quit AL, meaning never. Calling out this bug is a despicable attitude because bug or not its the best shot warriors have for being competitive the next two seasons and jugg buff when it will eventually come although its useless for pve. I dont think many warriors will disagree with me on that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Exploiting bugs only gives the false impression of balance, while in fact it divides the playerbase even more. How can you expect a fair discussion of balance issues between players of all classes with these elephant in the room?
    the glintstone aegis is a godsend for pve tanks. and the glintstone axe throw performs well in pvp from what i heard. Class balance shouldn t depend on gear, but we have to give sts credit for these very well thought out steps.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

[QUOTE=intizamfamily888;2332879]
    Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    In my opinion tanks are not supposed to vs. They are more like the protector in clashes. I dont see the point that a war kills a rogue in vs. Tank is the healer and the rogue the huge damage dealer.

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 4gb RAM using Tapatalk
    Absolute nonsense so how do we defend against a single rogue attack, do we resort to ganging that person because we only good for meat shield and healing people while other get all the kills and death is sure if team cant make kills?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Say u redesign and build a plane flies great and somehow you realize that I can break the hold gravity have on it quiet easy and enter space even go to the moon with same effort as normal flying.. Question is would you improve on it or would you call it a "bug!" and fix it because it was not intended to opperate that way? A person with vision would improve on it... Are you saying the is no room for AL to evolve?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

[QUOTE=rustygun;2333624]
    Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post

Absolute nonsense so how do we defend against a single rogue attack, do we resort to ganging that person because we only good for meat shield and healing people while other get all the kills and death is sure if team cant make kills?
    Wtf that wasn't writen by me, rusty don't quote this with my name lol
    I actually am a great supporter of the idea that u can vs with tanks it's the thing I've done most, a tank can kill the top mages btw but not the top rogues, rogues are too op in vs.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 11-28-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post
    Say u redesign and build a plane flies great and somehow you realize that I can break the hold gravity have on it quiet easy and enter space even go to the moon with same effort as normal flying.. Question is would you improve on it or would you call it a "bug!" and fix it because it was not intended to opperate that way? A person with vision would improve on it... Are you saying the is no room for AL to evolve?
    I am saying none of what you are saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Anyone who expected this glitch to continue forever has unrealistic expectations. Why not focus on the fact that it was fun while it lasted? It made warriors unintentionally OP. There was no way on Arlor it would have been kept secret for long. If you truly hate the person who reported it you're just being a bully.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

[QUOTE=Oezheasate;2333637]
    Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post

Wtf that wasn't writen by me, rusty don't quote this with my name lol
    I actually am a great supporter of the idea that u can vs with tanks it's the thing I've done most, a tank can kill the top mages btw but not the top rogues, rogues are too op in vs.
    Hahaha how did It end quoting you if u didn't write this bro forum bugged lol NP lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't really care about this bug and I don't even know about this, but after they fixed the war's glintstone bug the proc got slower. Any views of it sucks cause its too tough to run elite ren gol alone now.

Sent from my T736LED using Tapatalk