Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Glitch] Glintstone Shield - proc works on any weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    read the 'where should my post go?' remiem thread before you start a new, put this in bug section and noone will care next time, even devs
    The safest place to post anything is the PL Suggestions section

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

[QUOTE=intizamfamily888;2332813]Just to all the haters... just stop playing warior then zzz...
    And yes i quitted and went on as a mage and now as rogue. But pls stop crying, because someone just told sts abt a bug. Bugs are bugs, which will get fixed soon anyways. And im sure there are plenty more who reported this already in form of a mail to the support. So why just blaim this one person who said something sts probably already know about. Pls stop this drama. I know you guys will start saying class balance blablabla. As u noticed with the jugg buff thread sts noticing that and trying to change something. Soo just stop the drama and enjoy the black friday and the new pet
    Just my 2 cents

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 4gb RAM using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Don't misunderstand me speaking how I feel for hating. I plan not to bash gang or say anything thats negative to this person... Online bullying is not my style dude. I kill persons just because I find thier names rude, inappropriate or if they trash talk don't have to be me.. But this thing he reporting its not even ops with all the problems we face with tanks.. Man I don't use it still die like paper against rogue or mages but tank vs tank take skills and that I got.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

[QUOTE=rustygun;2332868]
    Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Just to all the haters... just stop playing warior then zzz...
    And yes i quitted and went on as a mage and now as rogue. But pls stop crying, because someone just told sts abt a bug. Bugs are bugs, which will get fixed soon anyways. And im sure there are plenty more who reported this already in form of a mail to the support. So why just blaim this one person who said something sts probably already know about. Pls stop this drama. I know you guys will start saying class balance blablabla. As u noticed with the jugg buff thread sts noticing that and trying to change something. Soo just stop the drama and enjoy the black friday and the new pet
    Just my 2 cents

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 4gb RAM using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Don't misunderstand me speaking how I feel for hating. I plan not to bash gang or say anything thats negative to this person... Online bullying is not my style dude. I kill persons just because I find thier names rude, inappropriate or if they trash talk don't have to be me.. But this thing he reporting its not even ops with all the problems we face with tanks.. Man I don't use it still die like paper against rogue or mages but tank vs tank take skills and that I got.
    U need bonesaw for mages bruh, and rogues u can only hope ur jugg will last long enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

[QUOTE=Oezheasate;2332873]
    Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post

U need bonesaw for mages bruh, and rogues u can only hope ur jugg will last long enough.
    In my opinion tanks are not supposed to vs. They are more like the protector in clashes. I dont see the point that a war kills a rogue in vs. Tank is the healer and the rogue the huge damage dealer.

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 4gb RAM using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Grrr man tell me your ign so I can farm you out of existance feel brave and just do it please...Grrrrr kill joy omg..
    Don't misunderstand me speaking how I feel for hating. I plan not to bash gang or say anything thats negative to this person... Online bullying is not my style dude.
    I believe making harrassing threats is still considered bullying man. Not cool.

Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    @odd very smart comments, but i highly doubt you've ever played as a tank in this game.
    As it is we are overwhelmingly underpowered and of no use most of the time. This finally gave warriors something to enjoy at end-game and be involved in parties. Even solo-ing as a tank was a pleasure.
    *Its not about bugs getting fixed, its about having it there for ages, and having one person spoil it for a class that is already struggling in this game. I could name a bug or few that would spoil it for others. But why do that? Because im not a Sell Out.
    Further more iv never heard of hungry hungry hippos, i suggest you keep to your kiddy games, while we address an important subject here.

Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Believe it or not, the hippos are actually equally balanced.
    ...unless you play on a slanted table...then one person has a higher chance at winning...

I believe making harrassing threats is still considered bullying man. Not cool.
    I agree with this.
    And to others here who have posted insults or harassment posts, maybe you need to read up on what is Cyberbullying: http://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/what-is-it/

also, I don't think some of y'all know this but...

THIS IS A GAME NOT REAL LIFE. DON'T GET SO WORKED UP OVER IT

That being said, I'm asking the mods to close this thread before the flames get any worse

*drops mic*
    *grabs fire extinguisher*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

So what? A bug's a bug and bugs get fixed. Blame STS for devaluing warriors in the first place, not this guy.

Btw his IGN is Odd. Farm Odd.
    What's a bug? It doesn't affect warrior in a negative way do you hear us complaining that favor bow proc do too much DMG? Haha poor mage if bow proc and shield not up that's s dead smurf this effect just give us and interesting look like a bat compared to a butterfly STG have more important issues to fix in game like jug and making game mutually beneficial for me and others like myself to spend real money in game.. You guys just complain about everything.. I even see complaints about STG only caring for people who can spend platz I see nothing wrong with that business is about making profit.. Hours of working on ideas then CG design coordinate movement etc I'd sure as hell like to get payed if I was owner of STG if I was speaking for STG I'd say platz player we love you but respect the rules set by us or we go ban u from game. haha ok bad joke, with that said I rest my case lol... Cya guys hurry delete this eye sore thread plz...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Ooop almost forget please leave bow proc alone fight sucks when opponent too weak I love a good fight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

What's a bug? It doesn't affect warrior in a negative way do you hear us complaining that favor bow proc do too much DMG? Haha poor mage if bow proc and shield not up that's s dead smurf this effect just give us and interesting look like a bat compared to a butterfly STG have more important issues to fix in game like jug and making game mutually beneficial for me and others like myself to spend real money in game.. You guys just complain about everything.. I even see complaints about STG only caring for people who can spend platz I see nothing wrong with that business is about making profit.. Hours of working on ideas then CG design coordinate movement etc I'd sure as hell like to get payed if I was owner of STG if I was speaking for STG I'd say platz player we love you but respect the rules set by us or we go ban u from game. haha ok bad joke, with that said I rest my case lol... Cya guys hurry delete this eye sore thread plz...
    A bug is an error in coding and computer software. It doesnt necessarily need to be negative. The bug is something that is unintentional and causes a reaction different from what was supposed to happen. The continuous use of the weapon proc with the weapon unequiped in this case is the bug, because in reality, it doesnt make sense for an item's power to continuously refresh when no longer in use. Out of the hundreds of weapons in the game, this is the only case of it breaking this rule.

Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    No spell its an old thing, been doing it for ages with the aegis.. But welldone to the original poster, Selfish twat. It was something that made the game fun for warriors again and their parties. If used correctly. Pity in this world you will always get the lil cry babies and kiss asses.
    GOOD JOB SIR.. Lets all applaud this idiot...
    That's the same argument I heard from the people who wanted the cake exploit to continue because it "made the game fun."

An exploit is an exploit, get over it.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

As a War, I don't even notice this bugs. Good job to you for pointing that out. No wonder even Aegis Toughness price is skyhigh.. because they only need the procs right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Never tried this, but I don't understand why twinks are even commenting about this. Lol.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Never tried this, but I don't understand why twinks are even commenting about this. Lol.
    Because they dont hax! Redbull doesn't give you wings! I'm butthurt over it ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    Because they dont hax! Redbull doesn't give you wings! I'm butthurt over it ;-;
    http://www.nbcnews.com/business/cons...-wings-n221901

Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol this is gona get patched soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Deal !!!!

Sts continue with this glitch . And remove rogue nerf stuff . Ahaha yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    ...unless you play on a slanted table...then one person has a higher chance at winning...
    Easy. Play on a flatter table xD

Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Think there needs to be a reality check here. This effect is a bug, no matter how long it has lasted it is an unintended effect which was exploited. Think back to the windmill glitch which was exploited to no end till people came up with insurmountable evidence that it was present and needed to be fixed.

I feel bad for tanks, personally for myselfish reasons I would want this bug to stay if it could lol. It gives tanks a big leg-up in both PvP and PvE which I actually think they need at the moment. But someone has flagged it up (it was a matter of time) and devs will pick up on it And it will be fixed. If there is anyone here who is genuinely concerned about the viability of the warrior class, please take up the cause of people like Maarkus who has been continually campaigning for the legitimate buffing of the class through skill changes, armor improvements etc, not through exploitations of bugs in game to stay ahead.
    Hai Friend-Saf!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Think there needs to be a reality check here. This effect is a bug, no matter how long it has lasted it is an unintended effect which was exploited. Think back to the windmill glitch which was exploited to no end till people came up with insurmountable evidence that it was present and needed to be fixed.

I feel bad for tanks, personally for myselfish reasons I would want this bug to stay if it could lol. It gives tanks a big leg-up in both PvP and PvE which I actually think they need at the moment. But someone has flagged it up (it was a matter of time) and devs will pick up on it And it will be fixed. If there is anyone here who is genuinely concerned about the viability of the warrior class, please take up the cause of people like Maarkus who has been continually campaigning for the legitimate buffing of the class through skill changes, armor improvements etc, not through exploitations of bugs in game to stay ahead.
    It took us an eternity for sts to consider the jugg buff, how long do you think it will take before the other skills actually even get reviewed?
    Two eternities, this bug gave us warriors a chance to be on par with the other classes, at least somewhat but now we can just all hope to still be alive when the next warrior fix comes.
    No saf, waiting for sts to fix warriors is not the solution, this bug actually allowed for us to be competitive.
    So raging and getting mad at this warrior is totally legitimate because for warriors to be on par with other classes waiting for sts to fix the issues in our skills is not the right solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Lol. My point was not whether or not tanks have a legitimate reason to rage at STS for giving tanks the short end of the stick. The point was that the rage in this thread by all the players who feel that fixing this bug is unfair is a waste of energy and time. Because a bug is a bug, destined to be fixed. No matter how much of a legitimate advantage it gives tanks now, it will be fixed regardless of whwt you say because it's not how the game was meant to be played. In no way am I defending the treatment of tanks in this game by the devs. Rather, I'm encouraging the more productive use of resources to tackling the bigger problem rather than engage in this futile exercise to ask STS to leave a bug unfixed.
    Hai Friend-Saf!