Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why don't people like warriors?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Why don't people like warriors?

I am a lvl41 warrior with very good stats, nekro and singe as pets, and nobody likes to play with me. Why do all of them get rouges and wizards over me? Even though I would be better than them. I am a frendly player who likes to farm anything except tombs. Nobody seems to like the class Warrior itself, only those who play as them. Is Arcane becoming somehow rasist against many warrior or is this only happening to me? I go to arena with a friend and the majority of the people leave. when people don't leave we do the arena in a good time 4mins best 3mins 30sec. Lately Arcane is becoming boring to me because of this situation. If anyone would like to play with me add me . IGN: Idrium.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neisser Moya For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

People likes warrior, but no lvl 41 :v

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neisser Moya View Post
    I am a lvl41 warrior with very good stats, nekro and singe as pets, and nobody likes to play with me. Why do all of them get rouges and wizards over me? Even though I would be better than them. I am a frendly player who likes to farm anything except tombs. Nobody seems to like the class Warrior itself, only those who play as them. Is Arcane becoming somehow rasist against many warrior or is this only happening to me? I go to arena with a friend and the majority of the people leave. when people don't leave we do the arena in a good time 4mins best 3mins 30sec. Lately Arcane is becoming boring to me because of this situation. If anyone would like to play with me add me . IGN: Idrium.
    Im assuming u are 46 and the 41 was a spelling error? If not, level up, few play at lev 41..
    I allways party with 1 tank, sometimes 2 in events, but it takes time to know who is tank and who is PvP spec or dmg spec or whatever they are, sometimes running away from boss and all?!..?? imo tank class is hardest to master, u need to know more then a random mage or rogue, so if a tank thats known to do its job is online, why pick a new tank that might be a rogue wannabe...?
    I do run random pt at times, and the part i really notice is if a tank is "no good", I need to move more and I die more. If a mage or rogue is "no good", it just take a bit longer to kill..
    But if u are 41, i would go to 46 and theres new bosses and content for u, so boredom might be pushed forward..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    Im assuming u are 46 and the 41 was a spelling error? If not, level up, few play at lev 41..
    I allways party with 1 tank, sometimes 2 in events, but it takes time to know who is tank and who is PvP spec or dmg spec or whatever they are, sometimes running away from boss and all?!..?? imo tank class is hardest to master, u need to know more then a random mage or rogue, so if a tank thats known to do its job is online, why pick a new tank that might be a rogue wannabe...?
    I do run random pt at times, and the part i really notice is if a tank is "no good", I need to move more and I die more. If a mage or rogue is "no good", it just take a bit longer to kill..
    But if u are 41, i would go to 46 and theres new bosses and content for u, so boredom might be pushed forward..

You are right in parts, i have another lvl46 acc good stats, I speak from both, lvl41 and lvl46 acc. My lvl41 in no pvp, for me pvp is boring.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

You are right in parts, i have another lvl46 acc good stats, I speak from both, lvl41 and lvl46 acc. My lvl41 in no pvp, for me pvp is boring.
    Ive leveled up 4 of my mages and tank still stuck at 41 (but not played on).
    But to the point, not alott of mages and rogues stay 41, and if they do, its for km3 farm. I made a 36 mage for kershal crazy km3 at 41, but now its faster to pt at 46 then solo at 36 wkwk.. it now takes longer finding 1 other 36 then it do 5 solo runs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Warrior is broken.with any tiny debuff overriding all your buffs....that's complete opposite of what should happen in half our cases.Warriors have many debuffs?weapon damage calculations are done by dps,which screws Warriors.their skills are the most lackluster in the game with their current way they do math.until sts realizes debuff>buff no matter the layering is wrong,they will not make a really good game(surprise me sts cause on that fact alone I have stopped playing al).think:where will skills be when lvl cap is 70-80?You must change this as I can see many many people doing what I did and quit when they see all emphasis on vanity and Little work on the core problem,balance(get rid of debuff>than any buff,this is going to kill your game guys please listen).classism.think.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

it's a really tough life for a warrior. The run may be effective and decent, but any time you get with a warrior during the run is always faster with a rogue or mage class. Most players are maximizing runs rather than going for effective runs. It wasn't always like this, but STS wants to go the direction of a true tanking class yet nothing is worthy enough to need a tank. When something strong enough actually calls for a tank, even the tank can't take the one hits from them and makes little difference. I run with any class, but most are choosing to run with only classes.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    it's a really tough life for a warrior. The run may be effective and decent, but any time you get with a warrior during the run is always faster with a rogue or mage class. Most players are maximizing runs rather than going for effective runs. It wasn't always like this, but STS wants to go the direction of a true tanking class yet nothing is worthy enough to need a tank. When something strong enough actually calls for a tank, even the tank can't take the one hits from them and makes little difference. I run with any class, but most are choosing to run with only classes.

Exactly, we aren't needed enough, so other classes are pushing warriors away

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Level up to 46 get bis gear and you are more wanted. One side sts is the one who ruined pve tank and second there are to much warrior out there who used the 150plat card (also true for the other two classes).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    Level up to 46 get bis gear and you are more wanted. One side sts is the one who ruined pve tank and second there are to much warrior out there who used the 150plat card (also true for the other two classes).
    The 41 jumping is no problem really, lev 41 in 7day xp lix and some 1hr xp lixes and ur 41 in a matter of hours, and if soloed u maby have max 20k kills now that lev 40 to 41 is lots faster then it used to be when 41 was max(and to reach it u need to go for green mobs from 1 to 41)<-not tested, allways killed blue mobs in wt4, kt4 and km3 when trying no death mage wich i failed at between 26 and 32 every time o.o .
    From 41 a mage needs 7776 kills in wt4 to reach 46 (tested 4 times).. experience come from killing loades more then that, or tips and such from guild and friends..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Regarding to warriors in this game are for supporting type... they rather like u when u have a huge hp with armor...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

True tanks wouldn't be having to deal with their buffs being destroyed by any little debuff.fail game,won't be playing until its changed along with warrior development.Warriors are screwed over the most by debuff>buff.that makes no sense.layer them accordingly. Notice weapons only have stat for dps,no damage or attack speed(this also crushes any tanks dreams of killing effectively). Less statistics to modify=less margin for error.Believe me,they are so far off of what a REAL tank is,its very sad.I loved pl,got used to al and now fully realize how much they trashed the Warriors(and skill system with dumb math..).Get rid of the Debuffs always win(worst idea),skills will be limited and people who play Warriors will be cookie cutter builds of the same.pets and many buffs but heads,thats another fact.with only 3 character,warrior needs buffs(that don't shrink to trash Debuffs but only for their true numbers).warrior should be right up there with a mage for damage.A true tank can keep agro without struggling to spam skills to keep threat on him(stops tank from charged attacks),need a intimidate skill to raise your threat level.JUST LOOK with your brain into why I'm saying all this.I used to love sts work now I loathe it.add ele resist/damage.50% of game needs revamp .Good luck to all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Killian229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi Idrium,
    I completely agree with you i and many others have forseen such problems arising before and now Classism is in complete effect. We warriors have been asking for STS to respond accordingly and to be honest they have been trying... Not enough but atleast they are trying. So please be patient on dont give up on the warrior class.
    Thanks,
    Maarkus

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

You are lvl 41. Maybe go endgame and max yourself out.

The fact that warriors are weak is a commonly hyped notion but not necessarily completely true. Warriors are not weak, it is just that in pve runs, maxed-out rogues and mages are endurable enough to not need warriors. Their ability to survive without tanks is due to gear and pets which boost them in all ways (all stats), thus diminishing the need for a tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I don't believe that most end gamers hate warriors any more or less then other classes. I'm a warrior and I have no desire to play any other character. I don't believe it's about what character you play, it's more about how you play the character.

Each of us should strive to improve our characters. I have a goal of 800 dps without para. It may not seem like much but it's something to focus on. Each of should strive to make the best character we can.

Remember this is about fun, keep it real and treat each other with dignity and respect.
    Last edited by Ucamaeben; 11-28-2015 at 12:06 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    I don't believe that most end gamers hate warriors any more or less then other classes. I'm a warrior and I have no desire to play any other character. I don't believe it's about what character you play, it's more about how you play the character.

Each of us should strive to improve our characters. I have a goal of 800 dps without para. It may not seem like much but it's something to focus on. Each of should strive to make the best character we can.

Remember this is about fun, keep it real and treat each other with dignity and respect.
    Good, wise words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

People don't like warriors because warriors are as useful as bicycle pedals on a wheelchair

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

It's not the warrior's fault...... It's the player's fault..... There are some useful warriors and there are some not so useful warriors, there are some useful mages and there are some not so useful mages, there are some useful rogues and there are some not so useful rogues............. Warriors are just not as popular as mages and rogues due to the lack of high damage and critical output........ I've personally ran maps with some warriors whose ability to play the character made the run a pleasant experience............

It's sorta like Zangief and Dhalsim in street fighter......... Zangief and Dhalsim weren't as popular as Ken and Ryu but if the right player played with Dhalsim or Zangief they could beat the crap out of you even if you were using Ken or Ryu............................................... .......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Not all warriors as per se it is the player as many mentioned. Many times i ran daily in rengol map some warrior just ran past the mobs and not help killing them or stand at the corners..... dang annoying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I haave rogue which is faster but yea I dont like wars they too slow for pvp even though good health