Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tapjoy doesn't work for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Angry Tapjoy doesn't work for me

In the past Tapjoy has worked without a problem. I recently got a new IDevice, so I was excited to see like 30 offers on the Tapjoy page. I proceed to download the applications as normal, they all download. Then I go to open all the applications and play them for at least 1 minute, to ensure I get my platinum. I log back into my account hoping to see a couple of platinum, but no platinum was added. I thought I should way a few days. 3 days later, no platinum in my account. I remember Tapjoy was instant it would say "1 platinum has been added to your account" I don't see that anymore. Can anyone please help me, I need my free plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Did you download them directly from tap joy? You can not search the app and then download, it does not work like that.
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I've been having the SAME problem with my iPod Touch lately...I've download the free apps STRAIGHT FROM TAPJOY, individually messed around with them for over a minute, and yet NO PLAT! I'm getting a little wazzed off now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

There are many issues with this that has happened to me. Here are some suggestions
    - download by clicking it from the offer wall
    - have to use the app right as you download it
    - do not search the apps you saw on the offer wall
    - some of the offers require to do more than just download (ex: reach a certain level)
    - if the app is included with using the interney make sure it acceses it before you shut the app
    Currahee

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    In the past Tapjoy has worked without a problem. I recently got a new IDevice, so I was excited to see like 30 offers on the Tapjoy page. I proceed to download the applications as normal, they all download. Then I go to open all the applications and play them for at least 1 minute, to ensure I get my platinum. I log back into my account hoping to see a couple of platinum, but no platinum was added. I thought I should way a few days. 3 days later, no platinum in my account. I remember Tapjoy was instant it would say "1 platinum has been added to your account" I don't see that anymore. Can anyone please help me, I need my free plat
    In reading what you wrote, it sounds like Tapjoy knows that it's already given your account the plat. The offers popping up on your new device seems odd if they weren't showing on your old device.

TAPJOY
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Tapjoy Support

Hi Guy's,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy, everyone should be able to get credits just fine.
    Please send email to mobilehelp@tapjoy.con with your issues and also either your UDID ( iPhone/iPad/Ipod) or the IMEI or MEID for your Android device. The CS group will look into it.

Regards

Saad
    skahan@tapjoy.com

TAPJOY
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    Hi Guy's,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy, everyone should be able to get credits just fine.
    Please send email to mobilehelp@tapjoy.con with your issues and also either your UDID ( iPhone/iPad/Ipod) or the IMEI or MEID for your Android device. The CS group will look into it.

Regards

Saad
    skhan@tapjoy.com
    correct email address