Thread: Ipod 3g - IPhone 3gs

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Ipod 3g - IPhone 3gs

I have an Ipod 3g 32 gigs and my friend wants to sell me his iphone 3gs 16 gigs for 60 bucks.. is this a good deal? and what is the difference in gameplay from the ipod to the iphone.. would it be better graphics and run smoother and faster?
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I don't think there will be a big difference...but I never liked playing on ipods and iphones, I like tablets...
    It might be a little bit less laggy, but it won't be a big difference, maybe up to 50-100 less ping?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The Ipod 3rd Generation, assuming you are talking about the 32 Gig and Above, as the 8 Gig was a rehash of the 2nd Gen's hardware, with new software. That will actually run SLIGHTLY faster then the iPhone 3GS, due to it not being bogged down because of phone functions. It's been proven, through many tests. The iPod 3rd generation is slightly faster then the 3GS, and the processor speed is SLIGHTLY faster in the 3rd gen as opposed to the 3GS, even though it is undocumented.

So, the answer to your question? Overall, PL should look smoother on the iPod 3rd gen, however battery life while playing will be better on the 3GS.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List