I will be covering bears at level 20 to level 25.

These will not be MY builds that I use, but they will be good builds that a lot of twinks at 20 base their builds off of.

I will not be telling you what your stats should be and what items to use.
NOTE: Noobmigo is not the best twink out there

Level 20 Dex-Bear
Damage Build - Is good for K/D ratio, and random non-twinks, but will not win against really good twinks.

Rage - 6
Hell Scream - 6
Stomp - 6
SMS - 1

Advantages: Good against mages, and is VERY flashy because of the quick kills.
Disadvantages: Cannot grind, and is bad against Debuff Dex-Bears, and kite birds.

Balance Build - Not very special, but a nice all around option. Can win against top twinks when used right, and can grind, and deal damage.

Rage- 6
Hell Scream - 6
Stomp - 3
Iron Blood - 3
SMS - 1

Advantages: Can grind, can deal OK damage, and does OK debuff.
Disadvantages: Not flashy, but is an old reliable option, but is hard to use extremely well.

Debuff Build - When used right, absolutely devastates the opponent. A great combination of damage reducing skills and deals good damage as well. Can last a long time.

Rage - 6
Hell Scream - 6
Crushing Blow - 4
Stomp - 3

Advantages: Can grind for a AMAZINGLY long time, great against kite-birds, and can deal OK damage.
Disadvantages: Hard to master, involves a LOT of timing, does not have super knock-back, and if you don't time right, blows majorly.

Self Combos for Level 20 Dex-Bears
Shatter - if you are using a snowball launcher, and it freezes the enemy, you can stomp while enemy is frozen to activate the Shatter Combo.

Note: Snowball Launcher go very well with Damage Build Dex-Bears

That is all.

Thank you ^^

P.S.
There are NOT a lot of games at 20, this is also sort of, I'm hoping a promotional message for more people to twink @ 20, 'cos my bro is really bored and is annoying the hell out of me about how little 20 games there are.