Thread: ( Suggestion ) Turning the character in the traders market (please read)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ( Suggestion ) Turning the character in the traders market (please read)

I think that they should put a turn button on the traders market, because when you click on an item then you click the button to see it on your character. You most of the time are fighting with your character to turn him around and when you finally do you most likely selected another weapon and when you go to change it back to the weapon you want to see bam your character is back facing away from you and you still don't get to see what you want to buy. This doesn't happen all the time. But alot of times it does happen and I know of alot of players that would like a character swivel or turning button, so that it makes it easier to use and user frendly because as of now I find it a bit sloppy and difficult. Also an up and down button would be cool that way you get to see the helms/crowns etc better. But please take my suggestion in consideration and thanks for making an awesome game and for your time.

Pocket Legend Chacter: FEARCHEWY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

so.... a 180% camera turn button? seems fair, and with reason. Now just find a way to fit it on tiny screens...
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

O.o Why not just show the weapon? One with character, one without. Seems fair.
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Not sure if this is just avail on the iPad screen, but there's a blank area near the bottom, between all the pricing and stats. You turn your preview there and it's not a problem. If there isn't a blank area to swipe on smaller screens, then yeah, that could be annoying.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I had this problem for a long time. I thought it was a bug or design flaw and it made previewing equipment really hard. Then, i finally figured out the secret (wasn't obvious to me).

What you do is either touch your characters head or feet, and swipe left or right to turn. Seems so simple now, but I struggled with preview positioning for over a month.