Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100k per hour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default 100k per hour

Hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that this event you can make 100k per hour at best. Don't let the current bar price fool you it wont be this profitable next week, i did the math trust me plus you can not check out that money unless you commit 20 hours in non-stop teeth farming with a decent party. These are some facts for those who haven't made their minds yet about joining the farming madness. Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lel..farm 20hrs? No life man, game suppose to be fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Km3 save ur locks for events it pays off in the end.

Or fangs the drop rates r variable u can end up wid 30k in an hour or 210k :P

(Based on my experience for fangs).
    If you tell everyone how to make good gold, then you wont make as much gold off of it, since more people do it then.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Xdumbx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Yeah, I did the math and I just won't have the time. 20h is crazy
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

In a mixed pt with above average gear and skill the runs are about 4 minutes. This means farming a bar in 10-ish hours. However many have farmed this map for 1.5 years and really don't wanna do it any more

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    In a mixed pt with above average gear and skill the runs are about 4 minutes. This means farming a bar in 10-ish hours. However many have farmed this map for 1.5 years and really don't wanna do it any more
    Sick of wilds after x2 tooth that happened before grrrrr

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If I spent that much time playing I would check myself into therapy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

There is no way a party can finish that map (elite) in around 4 mins. Maybe if they have the best of best gear plus elixirs. Considering that kind of case reflects only a really small fraction of the AL community, it makes no sense to base your estimation on that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to baymiyagi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baymiyagi View Post
    There is no way a party can finish that map (elite) in around 4 mins. Maybe if they have the best of best gear plus elixirs. Considering that kind of case reflects only a really small fraction of the AL community, it makes no sense to base your estimation on that.
    4 min runs are common for long time end game players with really good (not necessarily maxed gear) and a party of similar players. It may not be the majority of players but it also isn't as small a fraction as you make it out to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

I was just did 7 runs in a 2 rogue, 1 mage,1 tank pt. Only the rogues were maxed, the warrior didn't have arcane ring and para, the mage no para and legendary boulder gun. Slowest run was 4:08. No lixes

It is a lot about the skill. Most old players could output more effective damage with average gear than a relatively new maxed player.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I was just did 7 runs in a 2 rogue, 1 mage,1 tank pt. Only the rogues were maxed, the warrior didn't have arcane ring and para, the mage no para and legendary boulder gun. Slowest run was 4:08. No lixes

It is a lot about the skill. Most old players could output more effective damage with average gear than a relatively new maxed player.
    I agree, knowledge is real power.
    But, no offence, I think 75% of the job in the nice timing was made by the 2 rogues and that's not a breaking news.
    I imagine the run.. 01 skilled mage at crowd control, 1 tank in the middle of the crowd unable, against his will, to keeping the aggro and the 2 rogues decimating the mobs while running to the boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    I agree, knowledge is real power.
    But, no offence, I think 75% of the job in the nice timing was made by the 2 rogues and that's not a breaking news.
    I imagine the run.. 01 skilled mage at crowd control, 1 tank in the middle of the crowd unable, against his will, to keeping the aggro and the 2 rogues decimating the mobs while running to the boss.
    Contrary to what many believe a really good tank can keep aggro pretty well . As for the mage he was skilled yes. Truly skilled mages are as rare as fossil drops form arena chestes were last season and i u have one of them with u, sometimes u dont even need to move. There is not much danger at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

lol 100k per hour?

I lost approximately 25 ankhs over 5 (10min) runs in Elite Wilds for 5 teeth

so for some, sure 100k an hour yay
    for me: -100k an hour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

So after an entire weekend, I only managed to do about 20 runs with my busy festive schedule, and yep! So far spent TONS of pots, no good loot, but it was a nice change to the km3! Mostly ran with guildies, but did a few with randoms when no one was available. Guess what, the amount of interest in the elites was awesome! I haven't seen that much interest in an elite map for awhile other than the king awakening! Literally the new Jarl of arlor XD

Price of bar is around 2.5m, and the amount of pot burn/anks could see dwindling profits by the events end, but it will be awesome for the many players who don't have the AR or the planar pendent something to grind for!

I'll run as much as I can for the next 3 days, and according to my calculations, I should get close to a bar as well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I'm already on 80 teeth so I'm gonna buy bar and I'll never farm wilds again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It isnt impossible. Jpmontoya, Agressief, Trickbatcher and Iovable did 4 minutes on Ikkels YouTube Stream last night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

20 hours a day? I need moreee than my current daily dosage caffeine...no way lol,,,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeAsylum View Post
    It isnt impossible. Jpmontoya, Agressief, Trickbatcher and Iovable did 4 minutes on Ikkels YouTube Stream last night.
    It ofcourse isn't impossible. We do 4 min xx secs clock too but I do like 30-40 runs in a day and after some hours I lose the concentration and we chat and have fun while running and end up in somewhat 5 mins xx secs timer. And majority of AL players won't have an average time in elite wild might be 5 mins clock (except the people who don't lose concentration and only run with dps team). I run sometimes with 2 Tanks aswel as we enigmatic don't leave anyone alone. So yeah i think if the average is counted 5 mins instead of 4, it will be more appropriate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    It ofcourse isn't impossible. We do 4 min xx secs clock too but I do like 30-40 runs in a day and after some hours I lose the concentration and we chat and have fun while running and end up in somewhat 5 mins xx secs timer. And majority of AL players won't have an average time in elite wild might be 5 mins clock (except the people who don't lose concentration and only run with dps team). I run sometimes with 2 Tanks aswel as we enigmatic don't leave anyone alone. So yeah i think if the average is counted 5 mins instead of 4, it will be more appropriate.
    Haha I hear u on that! We're not going after sick times either, 5min is more than fine! At 100+ runs, it's gotta stay fun! I still answer guild chat during the runs and throw in jokes. Going hardcore serious only happens max a few runs then I start to do mega pulls instead of effective, I AS things other than the mage, and I pierce backwards due to rushed timing lol. The last one is the biggest fail even in km3 xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lmao im on my way to bar number 3 and i play almost 18hrs per day maybe i shud get myself checked or some kind of therapy