Thread: Alien Lorekeeper unintentionally made more difficult?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Alien Lorekeeper unintentionally made more difficult?

The Lorekeeper in the second AO3 zone seems to be much more difficult since the update to Forest Haven.

Sometimes I solo in the Keeper zone, and the first mini-boss Lorekeeper was always the easiest. I would usually only use about two healing potions to solo Lorekeeper, but it takes about 15 healing potions to solo the sniper.

Since the Forest Haven upgrade, I may need 25 healing potions to defeat the Lorekeeper. I haven't changed my equipment, skills, or stats. I finally realized that it was because of a flame spell that he casts on me.

Traditionally, flame spells cast on me by mummies and other mobs were just a light show, and did no noticeable damage. I think when Forest Haven was designed, someone realized the water barrels were actually not necessary, since the flame spells did no damage. Fixing the flame spells to make the water barrels useful may have rebalanced some mobs in the game.

I'm not complaining. I can still kill Lorekeeper. I'm just wanted to point out that maybe nobody notice some unintended mob changes in other zones due to Forest Haven updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hey heres a tip.. Skip him, i always skip him because no use of killin him and wasting pots to probably get a bad drop.
    Currahee